Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-10-2016
JeanMeslier said:
Hi, guys!

I GOT PPR THIS WEEK!!! :D :D :D

Many of you know this from Andy´s Whatsapp group, but I wanted to share the good news with the rest of the forum.

I do not know how this happened because my CIC status has not changed at all since submission. It is very strange because it still says "not started", but last Thursday I received an email saying I had a message in my account. I opened it immediately and it was there... the golden message!

The message itself is very simple. It pretty much says "We are ready to issue the permanent resident visa that entitles you to enter Canada. The following information is required to complete your application", and then continues to give instructions about the documents I have to submit to Canada Embassy in Paris (my country is visa exempt). I have to send two photographs (size 50x70 mm) and a photocopy of the passport.

I am so excited right now I can not even still believe it. It is a dream come true. I never expected to receive it so soon!

My dates:
FSW Outland
PNP - OINP (I submitted my application to OINP on 30 Nov 2015 and got nomination from Ontario on 28 Sept 2016)
NOC 2131
ITA - Oct 12th 2016
eAPR - Oct 19th 2016
PPR - Dec 15th 2016 (no gosht emails or changes in CIC status whatsoever)
Passport sent to VO - Dec 17th 2016
Waiting for COPR.
Expecting to land in Toronto on February 2017

Well, my friends, I do not know how I can thank you for all your help and support. This forum as been of enormous help to cope with all the process and paperwork.
THANK YOU ALL!!! ;D
Buddy, Did you pay your RPRF upfront?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
JeanMeslier said:
Hi, guys!

Many of you know this from Andy´s Whatsapp group, but I wanted to share the good news with the rest of the forum.

I do not know how this happened because my CIC status has not changed at all since submission. It is very strange because it still says "not started", but last Thursday I received an email saying I had a message in my account. I opened it immediately and it was there... the golden message!

The message itself is very simple. It pretty much says "We are ready to issue the permanent resident visa that entitles you to enter Canada. The following information is required to complete your application", and then continues to give instructions about the documents I have to submit to Canada Embassy in Paris (my country is visa exempt). I have to send two photographs (size 50x70 mm) and a photocopy of the passport.

I am so excited right now I can not even still believe it. It is a dream come true. I never expected to receive it so soon!

My dates:
FSW Outland
PNP - OINP (I submitted my application to OINP on 30 Nov 2015 and got nomination from Ontario on 28 Sept 2016)
NOC 2131
ITA - Oct 12th 2016
eAPR - Oct 19th 2016
Waiting for COPR.

Well, my friends, I do not know how I can thank you for all your help and support. This forum as been of enormous help to cope with all the process and paperwork.
THANK YOU ALL!!! ;D
That is fantastic. Exceptionally quick. Congrats. Good luck and all the very best!

SRJASON

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-10-2016
BS022631986 said:
On the basis of my country of citizenship and residence a Guess is its " London"

This is the reply posted in "Research & Statistics" page of IRCC...
Prior to December 31, 2015, processing times for many of our services were displayed by visa office. This was useful when applications for permanent or temporary residence were always processed by the nearest visa office. However, we now have the ability to move applications around our global network to ensure they are processed as efficiently as possible. This means applications may not be processed at the office closest to where the applicant lives. As a result, only overall processing information is now being reported.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JeanMeslier said:
Hi, guys!

My dates:
FSW Outland
NOC 2131
ITA - Oct 12th 2016
eAPR - Oct 19th 2016
Waiting for COPR.

THANK YOU ALL!!! ;D
Congratulations!

vickymichael

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
JeanMeslier said:
Hi, guys!

My dates:
FSW Outland
NOC 2131
ITA - Oct 12th 2016
eAPR - Oct 19th 2016
Waiting for COPR.

THANK YOU ALL!!! ;D
Congrats... Indeed, its a great news for October guys, hope all of us will get our turn soon...

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
JeanMeslier said:
Hi, guys!

My dates:
FSW Outland
NOC 2131
ITA - Oct 12th 2016
eAPR - Oct 19th 2016
Waiting for COPR.

THANK YOU ALL!!! ;D
Congratulations, Jean! This is amazing news and gives me hope.

rama15mohan

Jan 31, 2015
Hi Andy/Neorol,

I have also received BOWP which is valid till Dec 2017

Currently i am in India and my closed work permit and visa has been already expired on Nov 30th.

Please let me know how to apply for visa (required forms and document) on the basis of approved BOWP

Thanks

JeanMeslier

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Doc's Request.
07-09-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
SRJASON said:
Buddy, Did you pay your RPRF upfront?
Yes, I paid upfront.
I think my VO is Ottawa, but I have been requested to send the passport to the Embassy of Canada in Paris. I am from Europe and my country is visa exempt.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
JeanMeslier said:
Yes, I paid upfront.
I think my VO is Ottawa, but I have been requested to send the passport to the Embassy of Canada in Paris. I am from Europe and my country is visa exempt.
European Citizens tend to get through quicker.