+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER 2016 POOL

petra2016

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Guys ,

Can you post here what you see if you click question sign "?" of the right of "Final decision Not Started"
in your Profile status in CIC.

Thanks!

petra2016

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
fahad04 said:
For all, it's the same, i guess.
Do you have this?

Final decision
We have reached a final decision on your application.
If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next.
These instructions will be sent to your account.
If your application is refused, we will send you the reason(s) for the refusal.

gsssshmu

Feb 15, 2016
petra2016 said:
Do you have this?

Final decision
If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next.
Its the same.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
petra2016 said:
Do you have this?

Final decision
The same I have. AOR 2nd Oct '16.

Zimprincess

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2016
petra2016 said:
Do you have this?

Final decision
This is just an explanation of what "Final Decision" means. Doesn't necessarily mean they have reached a final decision!

vickymichael

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
Danny_T said:
My Medicals passed on 14/11 and today again it changed today to "Review In Process". Has anyone noted this behavior or what could be the reason? Any thoughts please?
As a note I am Inland and applied for my family as well (Spouse & Kids)
Hey Danny_T, did you get any update after this change?. my side still remains same as earlier, 4 weeks completed ???.

Danny_T

Nov 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickymichael said:
Hey Danny_T, did you get any update after this change?. my side still remains same as earlier, 4 weeks completed ???.
Hi Vicky, No update till now..

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Review in Progress
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

vickymichael

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
Danny_T said:
Hi Vicky, No update till now..

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Review in Progress
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started
Thanks for checking... Mine is also exactly same! :(

riya2492

Sep 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/09/2016
AOR Received.
18/10/2016
Med's Done....
18/10/2016
Hi Guys,
I am 18 Oct Aor and then no updates in file , only medical passed after 2 days of Aor. i have not given RPRF fee upfront. now my question is that my some friends got RPRF fee request 3 days ago and they have submitted after my aor date. can any one tell me that why this happening and its a normal things. and one more thing i have not submitted my passport visa stamp pages in my passport details but give details in travel history as they are only holiday visit for 7-8 days only, given my biological pages in it.
also let me know when file transfer to NDVO and how we know about the same. more suggestion are appreciable..
regards riya.

JeanMeslier

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Doc's Request.
07-09-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
nonnemacher said:
Same thing for my PCC from Ireland, it states that I have no charges in Ireland only, it doesn't say anything about the rest of the EU.

I'd check twice & thrice just to have some piece of mind
My PCC states on the last page:

"Pursuant to the provisions of the Framework Resolution 2009/315/JAI of the board of February 26, referring to the organization and contents of the information interchange of registers of criminal records between the states members in case of (my nacionality) citizens, this certificate includes, if any, the legal sentences pronounced by other States members of the European Union"

This paragraph is the one which the police pointed out to me when they told me I did not need other certificate for the other country in EU. I do not know, guys... Should I yet order it and open a CSE?

neorol

Jul 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
26-10-2016 (1st AOR) / 01-12-2016 (BOWP - 2nd AOR)
Med's Done....
09-11-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2017
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
JeanMeslier said:
My PCC states on the last page:

"Pursuant to the provisions of the Framework Resolution 2009/315/JAI of the board of February 26, referring to the organization and contents of the information interchange of registers of criminal records between the states members in case of (my nacionality) citizens, this certificate includes, if any, the legal sentences pronounced by other States members of the European Union"

This paragraph is the one which the police pointed out to me when they told me I did not need other certificate for the other country in EU. I do not know, guys... Should I yet order it and open a CSE?
Could you please clarify which two countries are we talking about? In my opinion IRCC cares about its own rules only. If you check the website and you can find both countries at the list of PCC descriptions it means to me you need two certificates. It's another question if they can figure it out, because it's not mentioned in your travel history nor in your address history as you said. It's your decision... I think you are somehow much more affraid of misrepresentation than realizing the importance of a missing PCC.

JeanMeslier

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Doc's Request.
07-09-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
neorol said:
Could you please clarify which two countries are we talking about? In my opinion IRCC cares about its own rules only. If you check the website and you can find both countries at the list of PCC descriptions it means to me you need two certificates. It's another question if they can figure it out, because it's not mentioned in your travel history nor in your address history as you said. It's your decision... I think you are somehow much more affraid of misrepresentation than realizing the importance of a missing PCC.
I am from Spain and the country in lived in 15 years ago is England. If there were any criminal records from England they would appear in my PCC from Spain.

Sometimes understating the supporting paperwork CIC requests is more a conundrum than an administrative task. I think the purpose of PCC is to verify there are not criminal records in the countries you have lived in. If my PCC states that it is is valid for all European countries I do not see the need of getting another one just for the sake of it. We all spend a lot of money in WES, IELTS, PNP fees, certifies translations, medical, etc. (and I have got a family of five, so I am talking of thousands of euros). It costs me 54€ to get the other PCC, so it means nothing compared to what I have already spent.

And you sir are right. I am afraid that if I rise it they may interpret it as if I was trying to misrepresentation. Do you think it would run against me if I raise a CSE for this issue?
Thank you for your help!

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Hi pls add me to the group, I sent my eAPR last Oct 14 and received aor same day. Got an addtl doc request for SG PCC on Oct 19, submitted the same Nov 11.
My medical passed Oct 28. NOC 0122,FSW Outland. +639175262386
thanks all the very best!!