+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER 2016 POOL

Hopealways

Aug 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I got my AOR on October, 7th. Today I received a request to provide a Criminal Record Check for Canada. Do you know if it is normal? good sign?
The due date to upload the document is Nov,28 (next Monday). Any of you know if this process is quick? I am currently in a business travel and I will be back in Toronto only on Friday. Now I am really scared I will not have time to get the document. Any advise? Thank you in advance for the help!

I am inland applicant. I was nominated by Ontario under the FSW.

AOR - Oct, 7th
Medical passed - Oct, 24th
BG in Progress - Oct, 24th

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
Any movement for outland applications?

papermate

May 3, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Better to ask outside this group... Since you are in a tight timeline.. All the best..!!

Hopealways said:
Hello Guys,

I got my AOR on October, 7th. Today I received a request to provide a Criminal Record Check for Canada. Do you know if it is normal? good sign?
The due date to upload the document is Nov,28 (next Monday). Any of you know if this process is quick? I am currently in a business travel and I will be back in Toronto only on Friday. Now I am really scared I will not have time to get the document. Any advise? Thank you in advance for the help!

AOR - Oct, 7th

vickymichael

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
Hi All,

I'm getting some weird notification in my CIC account and I'm really confused, need your comments please:

As on Nov 15 my application status got changed as follows:
Application/profile status : Open
Review of eligibility : Review in Progress
Review of medical results : Passed
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview : Not needed at this time
A background check is needed : Not Started
Final decision : Not Started

On Nov 16 background check "Not started" got changed to "Not needed at this time". Again today (Nov 22), "Review of medical results" got changed to "Not needed at this time".

Is this good sign?... Anyone of you have similar notifications?... Thanks in advance...

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
vickymichael said:
Hi All,

I'm getting some weird notification in my CIC account and I'm really confused, need your comments please:

As on Nov 15 my application status got changed as follows:
Application/profile status : Open
Review of eligibility : Review in Progress
Review of medical results : Passed
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview : Not needed at this time
A background check is needed : Not Started
Final decision : Not Started

On Nov 16 background check "Not started" got changed to "Not needed at this time". Again today (Nov 22), "Review of medical results" got changed to "Not needed at this time".

Is this good sign?... Anyone of you have similar notifications?... Thanks in advance...
I
Seems strange and looks like a glitch. Danny_T is also complaining same thing.

vickymichael

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
stalker said:
Seems strange and looks like a glitch. Danny_T is also complaining same thing.
yes, I saw Danny_T's posts, but my application completely moved to first step, ie status as on AOR... Its approximately a month from AOR now, Really confused and scared...

Danny_T

Nov 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickymichael said:
yes, I saw Danny_T's posts, but my application completely moved to first step, ie status as on AOR... Its approximately a month from AOR now, Really confused and scared...
Its really strange of status change for you and me. I don't know if anyone else in past experienced like this. Hoping to be on good and right track.

vickymichael

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
Danny_T said:
Its really strange of status change for you and me. I don't know if anyone else in past experienced like this. Hoping to be on good and right track.
Danny_T, It looks few of them experienced similar issues in the past, please read below links:
www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medicals-changed-from-passed-to-not-required-t397616.0.html
www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-reassessment-after-passed-status-t413740.0.html

What about your BG status?... My BG status still in "Not needed at this time"...

Dan_TB

Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23-05-2016
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon...
LANDED..........
coming soon...
Hopealways said:
Hello Guys,

AOR - Oct, 7th
Hi,
I had to summit a document in 7 days.
After I requested the document from my home country and realized that will take longer than 7 days, I upload the email conversations and an explanation letter asking for more time. They gave me 30 days more and also opened another 'window' for me to upload the document.

Dear Immigration Officer,
I,____________________ , received from your office on _________, 2016, a request regarding ____________. The additional document, to support my Permanent Residence Application, had to be received by your office by _________, 2016.

On _______, 2016 after several phone-calls to the authorities (confused situation, nobody knew who had to give me the requested certificate), I sent an email request, asking for an official document stating my ________situation. The request is processing, as per emails conversation below.

Unfortunately, for bureaucracy reasons I'm not able to summit the requested document in a timely manner, therefore I wish to seek an extended deadline. Please let me know if this is a possibility on your end.
Thank you in advance for your prompt response.
Sincerely yours,

Danny_T

Nov 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickymichael said:
Danny_T, It looks few of them experienced similar issues in the past, please read below links:
www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medicals-changed-from-passed-to-not-required-t397616.0.html
www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-reassessment-after-passed-status-t413740.0.html

What about your BG status?... My BG status still in "Not needed at this time"...
Vicky, Thank you. My BG status is "Not needed at this time"

Hopealways

Aug 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dan_TB said:
Hi,
I had to summit a document in 7 days.
After I requested the document from my home country and realized that will take longer than 7 days, I upload the email conversations and an explanation letter asking for more time. They gave me 30 days more and also opened another 'window' for me to upload the document.

Dear Immigration Officer,
I,____________________ , received from your office on _________, 2016, a request regarding ____________. The additional document, to support my Permanent Residence Application, had to be received by your office by _________, 2016.

On _______, 2016 after several phone-calls to the authorities (confused situation, nobody knew who had to give me the requested certificate), I sent an email request, asking for an official document stating my ________situation. The request is processing, as per emails conversation below.

Unfortunately, for bureaucracy reasons I'm not able to summit the requested document in a timely manner, therefore I wish to seek an extended deadline. Please let me know if this is a possibility on your end.
Thank you in advance for your prompt response.
Sincerely yours,

Thank you, Dani.
Where did you upload the document? In my case they just "opened" the online form previous completed. There is no place where I can upload a letter of explanation. In fact I need to complete the form with some of the documents details (number, date of issue, etc). That's why I am so lost.
I called CIC and they've told me that I should send a Web form requesting a new time line. I'll do that. Let's see if it's going to work.
That's crazy!! The time they gave is not possible to be executed.
All this process is so stressful.

Thank you anyway!

JeanMeslier

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Doc's Request.
07-09-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
ButterflyChemist said:
Not including a document is not misrepresentation, however if they discover that a PCC is missing then they will absolutely refuse your application sice you included no explanation for its absence in your application. There's probably only a slim chance of the coming across he info though as you would not have needed to declare this address in your personal history since it goes back further than 10 years and there are no stamps in your passport. Keep your fingers crossed. Good luck
Lucky me! I have been told by the police that I do not need another certificate because both countries are from EU and police clearance is shared among European countries. Good to know should there be anyone else with similar situation in the forum.

papermate

May 3, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Today I received an email from IRCC they need a document "your spouse’s Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using World Education Services (WES)’s online service."... "Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report."

I have already ordered this report from WES a week back and the WES status shows: "Evaluation in Progress". I ordered- Service Level: Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) -hope this is what I am suppose to order. I have 30 days to send this document to IRCC.

Previously, post ITA, while submitting my EE application I had uploaded my wife's US equivalence WES report(stupid me, I know) with different WES reference number, now when I have ordered the new reports(ECA) the reference number is different. I am confused now, when I called WES they said that the evaluation will be done within 20 business days and will be made available to CIC. However when I asked WES: "how would CIC know about my new reference number", they replied saying you have to call CIC as this is a PR application related question.

This morning I called CIC, and the call center person said: there is a IRCC web form available to you to change any document related to your EE application. I will make use of this web form when ECA evaluation is done.

Question:

Do I need to do anything other then using webform?

Do I need to file a case specific enquiry maybe?

How would IRCC know about my new WES reference?

In the letter by IRCC it says: "Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report." - Mu new order to WES ECA will suffice this or do I need to order a duplicate report when ECA will be evaluated?

Thanks in advance for your advise.

neorol

Jul 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
26-10-2016 (1st AOR) / 01-12-2016 (BOWP - 2nd AOR)
Med's Done....
09-11-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2017
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
JeanMeslier said:
Lucky me! I have been told by the police that I do not need another certificate because both countries are from EU and police clearance is shared among European countries. Good to know should there be anyone else with similar situation in the forum.
I'm glad you had good news, however, I'm not sure IRCC cares about what police says. I've never read anything on CIC website that one certificate from EU would cover all the member countries. There are 28 countries (including mine) with different rules and laws. My certificate doesn't say anything about EU it states I'm clear in my country. I would be careful... Best wishes!

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neorol said:
I'm glad you had good news, however, I'm not sure IRCC cares about what police says. I've never read anything on CIC website that one certificate from EU would cover all the member countries. There are 28 countries (including mine) with different rules and laws. My certificate doesn't say anything about EU it states I'm clear in my country. I would be careful... Best wishes!
Same thing for my PCC from Ireland, it states that I have no charges in Ireland only, it doesn't say anything about the rest of the EU.

I'd check twice & thrice just to have some piece of mind