Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
26-10-2016 (1st AOR) / 01-12-2016 (BOWP - 2nd AOR)
Med's Done....
09-11-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2017
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
bestofluck said:
If you say golden hair. Can you say brownen hair, burgandien hair?

Normally everyone speak golden that's why Oxford accepted it but it is wrong....wrogen

Oxford accepts what is widely accepted in books by authors. Even if it is wrong but accepted by world. They even add Hindi words. E.g bollywood
Golden Globe Awards! :D I don't see your point... Language is not always logical. Golden is an often used word for the color of gold.

vickymichael

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
startdust said:
Another update to my timeline!

For some reason I did not get notifications for quotes I received. So sorry if I missed any replies! :)

EE CEC
NOC: 2174
VO: Ottawa
ITA: October 12, 2016
eAPR submitted: October 23, 2016
AOR: October 23, 2016
Medical Taken: October 21, 2016
Medical Passed: November 6, 2016
Background In Progress: November 6, 2016
PPR Email: February 2, 2017

Inland Application

No updates on CIC account though. Only the email! :)
Hey, first Congrats for receiving your PPR... I too received my PPR just in the email and there was no change in the profile. Last week I sent my passport to Ottawa office and yesterday my case was Approved and closed. Now, I'm Waiting for passport with COPR.

No worries, just send your passport to mentioned office then they will Approve and close your application in 1-2weeks.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
startdust said:
Another update to my timeline!

For some reason I did not get notifications for quotes I received. So sorry if I missed any replies! :)

EE CEC
NOC: 2174
VO: Ottawa
ITA: October 12, 2016
eAPR submitted: October 23, 2016
AOR: October 23, 2016
Medical Taken: October 21, 2016
Medical Passed: November 6, 2016
Background In Progress: November 6, 2016
PPR Email: February 2, 2017

Inland Application

No updates on CIC account though. Only the email! :)
Congrats mate! all the best!

Thanks for updating the tracker!:)

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
JSN_2016 said:
Amazing writing skills Srinivas. 5000 increment ;D. Just kidding.

You mentioned that you handed over passport and photos. Do we need to take some extra photos with us?

You mentioned that you showed your work permit. I presume it should be your current work permit. I came here to Canada on the study permit, then got the PGWP. Should I need to take any of my old expired permits?

I assume that you handed over your work permit to that officer. What document do you need to carry to service Ontario for getting your new SIN and OHIP card?

Do you have stamping on your passport to confirm that your permanent resident of Canada?
Thanks JSN for the complements and I wont mind the increment either buddy :)
As part of the passport request email for the CoPR they request two photos. But as I decided not to send the passport and first go to IRCC office, I just carried them along. So purely from a landing point of view, you don't require the photos as you would have already provided them two with your passport for getting your CoPR.

My Work Permit was and still active :) The officer did not cancel my work permit as I am the only immigrant in my company and the work permit would expire in few months. In any case, the work permit has a lower significance as I am a PR now. Again, from landing point of view old documents are not required. But I think no harm in carrying them along just to avoid any unexpected request for document.

You can get a new SIN as soon as you have the CoPR with you. Just the CoPR, Passport and a local identity like driver's license is all you need for it. For OHIP you will require the new SIN along with CoPR, Passport and local identity.

The stamping on my passport is similar to the one we get at the airport immigration counter. The officer just wrote PRxxxx beneath it and told me PR means I am a permanent resident and the following xxxx was my document number on CoPR. So no flagpoling needed for me for landing. But yes, I would miss an additional Visa on my passport which people get when they send their passport to CPCO.

jd93

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-10-16
AOR Received.
24-10-16
Hi Guys,

I got my 2nd BG in progress today as well

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
fahad04 said:
I also keen to know, any PNP-O from October AOR got PPR? from any VO i.e. London, Accra, Ottawa, Paris?
check here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/aor-october-2016-permanent-residency-tracker

Patel_20056

Jun 21, 2016
Hi all,

Let me join the Group. My timeline & details are as below,

NOC:-2232
Country of Residence: - India
SINP Application filled: - 20/07/2016
SINP Nomination:-09/09/16
AOR:-06/10/16
RPRF:paid upfront
Medical Passed: - 2 Weeks after AOR (Don’t know exact date as applied through consultant)
Back ground status: - Not Aware (As applied through consultant)
Review of submitted documents - No additional documents are needed at this time

I have some question, if anyone can help out it will be really appreciated,

1) I have applied for Quebec in June 16 also, but didn’t get document request yet. Mean while I have applied for SINP & get nomination & AOR. Whether any possibility of rejection now & what may be the status of my file based on your experience. I asked for same as I want to ask for refund from Quebec Application.

2) How to apply for the GCMS note from India or Any other way to know about file.

Regards,
SMP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Patel_20056 said:
Hi all,

Let me join the Group. My timeline & details are as below,

NOC:-2232
Country of Residence: - India
SINP Application filled: - 20/07/2016
SINP Nomination:-09/09/16
AOR:-06/10/16
RPRF:paid upfront
Medical Passed: - 2 Weeks after AOR (Don’t know exact date as applied through consultant)
Back ground status: - Not Aware (As applied through consultant)
Review of submitted documents - No additional documents are needed at this time

I have some question, if anyone can help out it will be really appreciated,

1) I have applied for Quebec in June 16 also, but didn’t get document request yet. Mean while I have applied for SINP & get nomination & AOR. Whether any possibility of rejection now & what may be the status of my file based on your experience. I asked for same as I want to ask for refund from Quebec Application.

2) How to apply for the GCMS note from India or Any other way to know about file.

Regards,
SMP
Withdrawing Quebec file is UpTo you. PR is not guaranteed until landing. GCMS will not much help you to take such decision.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
fahad04 said:
Thanks a lot Andy! This tracker is quite helpful!
Thank you :) Trying to keep it update!

If you think i can improve it somehow more let me know.

Canada_freak

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
I also keen to know, any PNP-O from October AOR got PPR? from any VO i.e. London, Accra, Ottawa, Paris?
Hi
I am PNP-Outland (SK)
My File has been transfered to Paris V.O on 2016-12-07 from CPC-Ottawa due to work-load
Hope we all get PPR soon

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Canada_freak said:
Hi
I am PNP-Outland (SK)
My File has been transfered to Paris V.O on 2016-12-07 from CPC-Ottawa due to work-load
Hope we all get PPR soon
yes Paris is super fast and you are super lucky.Good luck
NDVO should follow this and send some files to Paris and London. ;) ;) ;)