+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2019

Harsh T Shah

Aug 16, 2019
Hello friends, I have created this thread for people who have submitted their AOR in March 2019.

Please join the thread and mention your AOR date and current status.

Also people who applied their AOR other than March can join the thread with their exact AOR and current status.

Reactions: kmvit2007

kmvit2007

Sep 5, 2019
Hello friends, I have created this thread for people who have submitted their AOR in March 2019.

Please join the thread and mention your AOR date and current status.

Also people who applied their AOR other than March can join the thread with their exact AOR and current status.
Hi,

I have an AOR of March 29th, 2019.
Medicals / Biometrics passed mid May
Current status: Background check / Eligibility check in progress
Estimated processing completion time is: September 29th, 2019 -- I don't know if this will happen, but I am very hopeful that it will

anwmau

Sep 14, 2019
Hi,
My AOR dated January 17, 2019
Medicals, biometrics are done.
September 17, 2019 will be my 8th month mark.
Am in the 20% applicants who have passed the estimated 6 months processing time.
No reply of my PPR so far.
Is this a normal situation?

kmvit2007

Sep 5, 2019
Hi,
My AOR dated January 17, 2019
Medicals, biometrics are done.
September 17, 2019 will be my 8th month mark.
Am in the 20% applicants who have passed the estimated 6 months processing time.
No reply of my PPR so far.
Is this a normal situation?
Hi,

Yes it is quite normal these days for processing to take more than 6 months. The timeline is entirely unpredictable. In some cases, it even takes more than an year. Each applicant is different. I am sure they are processing your application and there is a reason for the delay. Have an eye on your account for any ghost updates and for any additional docs. It can be any day now. Just be patient and wait it out. Meanwhile, move on with your life in terms of your studies or courses, etc. There are hundreds like you who are still waiting for more than 6 months. Don't worry. If they haven't contacted you for additional information, then you can assume that everything is fine. Have an eye on your emails (spam). You can try to raise a Webform or request for GCMS notes if you want to know the current status. Good luck!