I am just wondering is there anyone with AOR 29FEb CEC Inland
Still waiting for PPR . As it's more than 7 months

A_Afsh83

Jan 25, 2016
rahul061 said:
Hello everyone,
You are not alone. AOR 28Feb and still waiting.

hideyoshi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahul061 said:
Hello everyone,
u r not alone , FEB 29 HERE CEC INLAND

vaibhavshere

Nov 27, 2015
Extremely delighted to inform you all.

It's a PPR !!

Got updated status email yesterday at 1:30 pm and got second email at 2:30pm.

Letter was in cic Ac. Finally long wait is over. Had started the process almost a year back with IELTS. I had given up on the process n had decided to even forget the fact that I have ever applied for PR.

Now let's see when PP gets stamped.

Wish u all a gr8 luck.

Ps: thanks Madhuri for ur kind advice of keeping my bags packed. That brought hope to me.

rajpalneha36

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
29 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
19 FEB 2016
Passport Req..
05 OCT 2016
Hello Guys,
Thanks for your help.

So as my application has exceeded normal processing time, i decided to send query to CIC . I used following link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp which doing so.

Now, i got an email from CIC which goes like so:-
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to assist you, please fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website and include:

Screen shots of your MyCIC account including:
the Welcome Page,
sections titled View my submitted applications or profiles, and
MyCIC account messages.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Is it Normal for CIC to ask for this kind of information such as Screen shots of MyCIC account including:the Welcome Page,
sections titled View my submitted applications or profiles, and MyCIC account messages.

I am really worried and anxious for the outcome .

Please help

amitca7

Sep 23, 2014
vaibhavshere said:

It's a PPR !!

Letter was in cic Ac. Finally long wait is over. Had started the process almost a year back with IELTS. I had given up on the process n had decided to even forget the fact that I have ever applied for PR.

Wish u all a gr8 luck.

Ps: thanks Madhuri for ur kind advice of keeping my bags packed. That brought hope to me.
Hi Vaibhav
Did you receive PPR letter in CIC ?
I received PPR on 27th , but on my gmail account. Nothing has changed in CIC application though. my BG still shows in progress.
Can you provide your application status details ?

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
Hi,

I have received Visa stamping on last week, i got COPR through Onatrio- OINP.
When i started to search for job before landing, got some positive response from Quebec.

So i have few doubts regarding moving to another province after landing in Toronto and staying for a weel.

If i am a PNP nomine does this mean i cannot live/work to other provinces? Let say I'm a OINP nomine failed to find a job before landing and decided to moved in Quebec after getting a job there,. Then here comes applying a citizenship DOES this affect my application?Huh

Can someone thru some light on this...

Thanks

Madhuri Mah

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
vaibhavshere said:

It's a PPR !!

Wish u all a gr8 luck.

Congrats!!
Good luck for your new life in Canada..
When are u planning to travel?

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
$iv@ said:
Hi,

I have received Visa stamping on last week, i got COPR through Onatrio- OINP.
When i started to search for job before landing, got some positive response from Quebec.

So i have few doubts regarding moving to another province after landing in Toronto and staying for a weel.

If i am a PNP nomine does this mean i cannot live/work to other provinces? Let say I'm a OINP nomine failed to find a job before landing and decided to moved in Quebec after getting a job there,. Then here comes applying a citizenship DOES this affect my application?Huh

Can someone thru some light on this...

Thanks
Hello $iv@,

I dont think you can settle permanently in Quebec as they have a completely different process for permanent residence. Even regular PR holders from Express entry cannot settle in Quebec. Do you have a work permit for the Job in Quebec?

If you want to settle in any other province (apart from Quebec and your nominated province Ontario), that may be ok, but you will run into some issues when you apply for citizenship later on. For citizenship, You will need to prove to IRCC that you originally intended to stay in your nominated province when you got your PR. I am afraid spending only 1 week in Ontario doesn't seem convincing. You will need to look into this, before you decide.

Hope this helps

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
LizzyBob said:
Hello $iv@,

I dont think you can settle permanently in Quebec as they have a completely different process for permanent residence. Even regular PR holders from Express entry cannot settle in Quebec. Do you have a work permit for the Job in Quebec?

If you want to settle in any other province (apart from Quebec and your nominated province Ontario), that may be ok, but you will run into some issues when you apply for citizenship later on. For citizenship, You will need to prove to IRCC that you originally intended to stay in your nominated province when you got your PR. I am afraid spending only 1 week in Ontario doesn't seem convincing. You will need to look into this, before you decide.

hI LizzyBob,

Thanks for your reply.
I am not plaaning to settle in quebec, i am trying to find a job before landing there,in case if i get a job in quebec, can i work for 6 months to 12 months?
In the mean time, i will try to lookk for another job in ontario, if i find one, will move to my province ontario.
Is this affect my citizenship??

Thanks

Hope this helps

hamzakhobza

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-02-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
LizzyBob said:
Hello $iv@,

Hope this helps
This comment is all false. He can settle permanently anywhere with PR, guaranteed by Canadian law. Yes, regular PR holders from Express Entry CAN settle in Quebec or anywhere in Canada.

No, he will not run into issues when applying for citizenship since he would still be protected by the Charter as a permanent residence holder.

Please do not spread misinformation.

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
hamzakhobza said:
This comment is all false. He can settle permanently anywhere with PR, guaranteed by Canadian law. Yes, regular PR holders from Express Entry CAN settle in Quebec or anywhere in Canada.

No, he will not run into issues when applying for citizenship since he would still be protected by the Charter as a permanent residence holder.

Please do not spread misinformation.
You obviously don't have your facts straight, I have received my COPR and it is even written clearly in the affixed document, for me to settle in Quebec I would require a "Certificat de Sélection du Quebec (CSQ)" which is not included in regular PR processing. Others in this forum can confirm this. Many provincial nominees who left their province have to show that they initially tried settle in those areas during their citizenship applications. My friend submitted his tenancy/rent agreements during his citizenship application to prove to IRCC that he intended to stay in Ontario when he arrived. His citizenship was approved, its not a crime to move provinces but there are extra requirements along with it.

YOU need to enlighten yourself before you misinform others, you don't even have your PPR yet so you don't even know what you are talking about.

hamzakhobza

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-02-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
LizzyBob said:
You obviously don't have your facts straight, I have received my COPR and it is even written clearly in the affixed document, for me to settle in Quebec I would require a "Certificat de Sélection du Quebec (CSQ)" which is not included in regular PR processing. Others in this forum can confirm this. Many provincial nominees who left their province have to show that they initially tried settle in those areas during their citizenship applications. My friend submitted his tenancy/rent agreements during his citizenship application to prove to IRCC that he intended to stay in Ontario when he arrived. His citizenship was approved, its not a crime to move provinces but there are extra requirements along with it.

YOU need to enlighten yourself before you misinform others, you don't even have your PPR yet so you don't even know what you are talking about.
You need to land in the province to satisfy immigration. Once you are landed and have PR, you can move anywhere.

Where do you see people having to prove anything once they have received PR and become protected by the Charter?

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
hamzakhobza said:
You need to land in the province to satisfy immigration. Once you are landed and have PR, you can move anywhere.

Where do you see people having to prove anything once they have received PR and become protected by the Charter?
Like I mentioned earlier it is not a crime to move provinces after your PR, but some questions will arise when you are applying for citizenship. Only provincial nominees who moved out of their province will need to show their initial intent to live in that province, because that was how they obtained their PR in the first place. You can go to the section of the forum with regards to citizenship and see others experiences with is, I know someone who went through it.

Go on CIC website and read up the "Certificat de Sélection du Quebec (CSQ)" I know for a fact that the regular Express entry PR is not applicable to Quebec unless you have the CSQ. So please don't tell people that they can move to Quebec with regular PR, they can't. Quebec has a separate application process for PR. Only after Citizenship can you move anywhere you wish, without having to explain.

hamzakhobza

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-02-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
LizzyBob said:
Like I mentioned earlier it is not a crime to move provinces after your PR, but some questions will arise when you are applying for citizenship. Only provincial nominees who moved out of their province will need to show their initial intent to live in that province, because that was how they obtained their PR in the first place. You can go to the section of the forum with regards to citizenship and see others experiences with is, I know someone who went through it.

Go on CIC website and read up the "Certificat de Sélection du Quebec (CSQ)" I know for a fact that the regular Express entry PR is not applicable to Quebec unless you have the CSQ. So please don't tell people that they can move to Quebec with regular PR, they can't. Quebec has a separate application process for PR. Only after Citizenship can you move anywhere you wish.
You are wrong. I'm not going to discuss with you any further because you are convinced of a fallacy. Anyone with PR can move to and from Quebec without a problem.

You and anyone else interested in knowing the law can check a real source like: immigration.ca/en/immigration-wiki2/43-canada-immigration/168-mobility-rights-of-canadian-permanent-residents-under-provincial-immigration-programs.html