+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

nrivoli

Apr 13, 2013
raman186 said:
Hi aman and niroli..
Some people from feb got PPR ...so my prediction is now seven months from AOR...lets hope for a decision before end of this month..I am thinking to wait for more 10 days and then raised CSE....
CSE responded today (just after 3 days(

Please note that the processing times provided to you on our website are an approximation. Currently, your file is still in process and there is no maximum timeframe to finalize an application.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.

lbrambilla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nrivoli said:
CSE responded today (just after 3 days(

Please note that the processing times provided to you on our website are an approximation. Currently, your file is still in process and there is no maximum timeframe to finalize an application.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.
I received the same answer.

akiigops

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-09-2016
LANDED..........
16-10-2016

raman186

Star Member
May 25, 2016
[/quote]

That means their is no use of raising CSE....Answer is same as call centre agent...hope until end of this month...this wait is killing...

amitca7

Sep 23, 2014
raman186 said:
That means their is no use of raising CSE....Answer is same as call centre agent...hope until end of this month...this wait is killing...
Got the same answer last month as well. waiting for notes now.

Rahul1990

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa office (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18 Jan
I have raised 4 CSEs till now and have called both ottawa and NDVo multiple times.. NO use at all..

Got my 1st GCMS notes yesterday.. that was so Helpful in understanding the progress on my file.. will order the 2nd one soon.

guru_2024

Apr 15, 2016
finally it's PPR. I m so happy...

Aor 22nd feb FSWO (NDVO)
no lima no PNP
BG in process on 14th September
PPR : 16th September

guys thank you so much this form was so helpful.

naofel_bd

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,
I received my PPR on 16/09/2016, almost 7 months after AOR. It became chaotic in last couple of days, CIC just bring the hell out of me. I have ordered for GCMS notes on 15/7/2016 and after 2 months of waiting, I got it on 14th September. In that note I found that my file was approved on 1st of July and PPR was issued on 5th of July. Unfortunately, I didn't receive any email from them. Then I emailed SGVO, raised a CSE and called CIC, launched an all out attack i should say . Finally, within a day I received PPR mail in MyCIC account. This is my story in brief.

Thanks everyone in this forum to be so supportive all the time. I pray to almighty Allah so that everyone get PPR mail soon and end this difficult journey with high note. From my experiance, I suggest everyone to keep track your application through GCMS notes,as it proves to be so much helpful for me.

Hasnin

May 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naofel_bd said:
Dear friends,
I received my PPR on 16/09/2016, almost 7 months after AOR. It became chaotic in last couple of days, CIC just bring the hell out of me. I have ordered for GCMS notes on 15/7/2016 and after 2 months of waiting, I got it on 14th September. In that note I found that my file was approved on 1st of July and PPR was issued on 5th of July. Unfortunately, I didn't receive any email from them. Then I emailed SGVO, raised a CSE and called CIC, launched an all out attack i should say . Finally, within a day I received PPR mail in MyCIC account. This is my story in brief.

Thanks everyone in this forum to be so supportive all the time. I pray to almighty Allah so that everyone get PPR mail soon and end this difficult journey with high note. From my experiance, I suggest everyone to keep track your application through GCMS notes,as it proves to be so much helpful for me.
Congrats! :)

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
naofel_bd said:
Dear friends,

wow congrats !!!

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
naofel_bd said:
Dear friends,

Congrats to you! ;)

Thanks for sharing your experience. Wow I was surprised to learn about your experience. It was indeed chaotic. My AOR date is near yours, Feb 22. I am currently residing in Singapore so am thinking SGVO probably is my VO as well. Your experience makes me want to order GCMS notes ;) ..but I hope you could assist on how you have done it.

I tried searching for the information I previously read about how to order: the website and some confusing options others say they encountered while making the request. Unfortunately I couldn't find it anymore because topics and discussions already overlapped.

Would greatly appreciate if you could share the info.

naofel_bd

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel0815 said:
Congrats to you! ;)

Thanks for sharing your experience. Wow I was surprised to learn about your experience. It was indeed chaotic. My AOR date is near yours, Feb 22. I am currently residing in Singapore so am thinking SGVO probably is my VO as well. Your experience makes me want to order GCMS notes ;) ..but I hope you could assist on how you have done it.

I tried searching for the information I previously read about how to order: the website and some confusing options others say they encountered while making the request. Unfortunately I couldn't find it anymore because topics and discussions already overlapped.

Would greatly appreciate if you could share the info.
Hi

If you reside in canada or have relative or friends in there, then you can do it yourself or they can do it on behalf of you. this is the link-
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
In my case one of my relative has done it for me and charge is 5 CAD.

Alternatively, it can be done from elsewhere outside canada, there are some websites through which you can apply, charge may vary.

https://gcmsnotes.ca/
http://www.visafile.info/
http://gcmsnow.com/

Maybe there are others. Hope this helps.

tango08

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Really don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/02/2016
File Transfer...
Provided
Med's Done....
Pass
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting :)
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon :)
LANDED..........
As soon as possible :)
naofel_bd said:
Dear friends,

Hi Naofel_bd, congratulation, could you please tell me the email address of SGVO? I doubt that my file could be similar to you, it still stayed in SGVO even though it has been well over 7 months since AOR. Thanks

Pratheek

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally it's PPR guys
After more than 7 months and this journey has been very stressful!
I wish everyone a very very speedy PPR
Thanks so much for the support!!