In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time

rpabbu

Feb 6, 2016
Need an advice please.

After receiving PPR, did any one send the passports with less than 6 months validity, and got COPR?

I am a March AOR and FMW inlander, currently in Canada. My wife's passport will expire exactly after 6 months. So If I receive PPR in next few days, her passport will not have 6 months validity to send it CIC. It will have close to 5 to 5.5 months.

I thought of applying the renewal now, but wanted to check if anyone had success with passport validity less than 6 months. Since we are already in Canada, do you think CIC will accept if the validity of the pass port is about 5 months and instead of 6 months?

I can try calling CIC and ask for this, but wondering if it has any impact on my application processing.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

acntcnc

Aug 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
Hey Guys,

I have a question.

At this point when my passports are with CPC, Ottawa, will hiatus at work affect change anything, can they deny me the visa ?

hamzakhobza

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-02-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
acntcnc said:
Hey Guys,

I have a question.

At this point when my passports are with CPC, Ottawa, will hiatus at work affect change anything, can they deny me the visa ?
No. You are done.

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: Passed
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
andy108 said:
Guys please dont ....
Hi Folks,

Could you please throw some light on what is PRE-ASSESSED. I saw that on <a href=http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cec-inland-share-your-timeline/-t349220.0.html;msg5408082#msg5408082>andy108</a>'s timeline. You may <a href=http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cec-inland-share-your-timeline/-t349220.0.html;msg5408082#msg5408082>click here</a> to see his timeline

Thanks,

JP

acntcnc

Aug 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
hamzakhobza said:
No. You are done.
You're saying this knowing my company will update the service canada about the change in my work status as I will be eligible for Employment Insurance(EI) benefits. Whether or not I opt for EI, service canada wil still be updated about this change. Technically my application is still under 'review' :'(

azchill

Jul 14, 2015
Does any one know what documents we require to apply for BOWP? My employer business is gonna shut down by mid September and i don't know whats gonna happen to my application. Really tense at the moment my AOR is March 31 and paid my RPRF last week. Hoping for a miracle.

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
azchill said:
Does any one know what documents we require to apply for BOWP? My employer business is gonna shut down by mid September and i don't know whats gonna happen to my application. Really tense at the moment my AOR is March 31 and paid my RPRF last week. Hoping for a miracle.
Just hang in there... God will do a miracle. Is your BG in progress for the second time?

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
azchill said:
As for BOWP, same documents as you had to submit for your workpermit. In the letter of explanation, you have to mention the PR application file number and so on.

azchill

Jul 14, 2015
JP_IndoCan said:
Just hang in there... God will do a miracle. Is your BG in progress for the second time?
I got two ghost email on August 11 and 12. My bg went in progress on August 18 and asked for RPRF the same day. i paid it right away.