Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
galyna_malyna said:
Thanks for congratulations!
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining or trying to say I've had it worse than you or other unlucky fellows still waiting for whatever it is they have to wait at a current stage of their immigration process. I was just saying that I had my application finalized after the promissed 6 months period and that fact along can make you super anxious. But then again, I've seen people waiting for 11 or even 15 months (!!!) for their PPR, so I do realize I am lucky and should be very grateful (and I am). Your situation is awful and I can't imagine what you're going through. I also had considered applying for OINP as I received an invitation from them, but I figured I might get a chance to get ITA without it, and, luckily, I did. I really hope your wait is over soon and you get one step closer to calling Canada home. Let's also hope that once you get your nomination they will take much less time to work on your file and issue PPR in no time. That would only be fair.
Don't lose hope, neighbour! You'll get there! I root for you!
Thank you, galyna_malyna, for your support!

I am really happy for your progress. Mine will come as well.

Wish you all the best.

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
Gosafecan said:
Hello Tyzia
U r right, most of us here also waited like u, but our anxiety increases as we are near to our goal, hold on u will get ur nomination soon, I got mine from sask in 3rd application.
By the way
What documents u submit to show self employed experience, I am also self employed and waiting for my experience to be judged by CIC
Thanks in advance
Gosafecan
Well, there were a lot of different documents confirming ownership of the business and the fact, that it's currently operating. My list of documents is specific for my country (Belarus), it's as follows:

Copy of certificate of Company registration
Original certificate from the Ministry of Justice that my Company exists at this date
Copy of the certificate of assignment to Company a Tax Payer Number
Copy of the insurance certificate of Company
Copy of balance sheets for every year from 2008 to 2012. Since 2013 I have the simplified taxation system, so there is no balance sheets. I wrote it in the cover letter.
Copy of Company Statute
Copy of Contract of sale of enterprise (in 2008 I bought Company from another owner)
Reference letters from partners (host provider, print shop, describing my duties and responsibilities, including copies of contracts and invoices)
Five reference letters from clients, describing my duties.

Hope this helps.

Basmabooboo

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
1-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2016
Hi All

I want to ask you a question; can I inquire about my security screening? I found this website below, because my security screening is in progress since 16/05/2016, any help please

https://www.csis.gc.ca/scrtscrnng/index-en.php#bm02

Containing the following:

How can I find out about the status of my immigration screening file?
For general information on immigration/ citizenship/ refugee/ visa-related issues, contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at 1-888-242-2100 or the website www.cic.gc.ca.
To enquire about the status of a government clearance or an immigration screening file, the following information is required*:
• a full name,
• date and place of birth,
• the signature of the applicant, and
• a return mailing address as replies are not sent by email or fax.
If you are enquiring on behalf of another person, the request must be accompanied by the Consent Form to Disclose Information to a Designated Individual.
Mail or fax the request to CSIS at the attention of:
Assistant Director, Operations
Canadian Security Intelligence Service
P.O. Box 9732, Station T
Ottawa, ON
K1G 4G4
Fax: 613-369-2954
* If a request is missing any of the information noted above, a reply will not be issued. Please allow up to eight weeks for the processing of requests.

Djikstra

Feb 25, 2016
Hi All,

I have received my GCMS notes last night and below is the snapshot:

Assessments:
Eligibility : Met
Security : Not started
HIRV :
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime :
Medical : Passed

Due Date: 2016/05/08 ( is it 8th May or 5th August???)

1. What surprises me is that the Visa office assigned is New Delhi, but according to my current location it should be Singapore(i do hold an Indian Passport).

2. The address mentioned for me is my permanent address in India, while in the same field for my wife it is our current residential address abroad. This is confusing to me.

3. The file was transferred from CIO to NDVO on 24th March 2016. Reason: Workload Redistribution. Now it seems that last my file was updated was on 14th April as it seems to have been update on 12th & 14th April(i received ghost emails next day each time). After that...... Nothing.

What other information can I extract from these notes?

Any feedback welcome

Thanks!

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Djikstra said:
Hi All,

I have received my GCMS notes last night and below is the snapshot:

Assessments:
Eligibility : Met
Security : Not started
HIRV :
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime :
Medical : Passed

Due Date: 2016/05/08 ( is it 8th May or 5th August???)

1. What surprises me is that the Visa office assigned is New Delhi, but according to my current location it should be Singapore(i do hold an Indian Passport).

2. The address mentioned for me is my permanent address in India, while in the same field for my wife it is our current residential address abroad. This is confusing to me.

3. The file was transferred from CIO to NDVO on 24th March 2016. Reason: Workload Redistribution. Now it seems that last my file was updated was on 14th April as it seems to have been update on 12th & 14th April(i received ghost emails next day each time). After that...... Nothing.

What other information can I extract from these notes?

Any feedback welcome

Thanks!
If you hold an Indian passport, then your VO will be India if you are FSW outland.

Your Gcms notes looks fine.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
singh_maninder said:
Got GCMS Notes. Nothing changed same as my previous file .

Eligibility,Security - Not Started
There is no point in ordering GCMS untill Sep 3rd week if your VO is NDVO.

Please check international students forum. Students are crying because schools start in a week and they haven't heard back on their visa applications.

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
coolhyd said:
There is no point in ordering GCMS untill Sep 3rd week if your VO is NDVO.

Please check international students forum. Students are crying because schools start in a week and they haven't heard back on their visa applications.
I applied on June 22 and received after 60 days :) :) :)

Djikstra

Feb 25, 2016
coolhyd said:
If you hold an Indian passport, then your VO will be India if you are FSW outland.

Your Gcms notes looks fine.
What surprises me the most is that Security not yet started....have you seen similar thing on other GCMS notes as well? I mean it has been more than 6 months now.

eshbhav

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
22-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
28-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
22-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
27-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
singh_maninder said:
Got GCMS Notes. Nothing changed same as my previous file .

Eligibility,Security - Not Started
Maninder - You and me are in the same boat... BEST OF LUCK

eshbhav

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
22-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
28-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
22-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
27-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
Djikstra said:
What surprises me the most is that Security not yet started....have you seen similar thing on other GCMS notes as well? I mean it has been more than 6 months now.
For me too, Eligibility & Security not started :(

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
eshbhav said:
For me too, Eligibility & Security not started :(
Mostly PNP's from NDVO are on the same boat with same status . After file transferred to NDVO nothing changed in status .

Hope we all will hear good news in coming days .

Gosafecan

Jun 8, 2016
tyzia said:
Well, there were a lot of different documents confirming ownership of the business and the fact, that it's currently operating. My list of documents is specific for my country (Belarus), it's as follows:

Copy of certificate of Company registration
Original certificate from the Ministry of Justice that my Company exists at this date
Copy of the certificate of assignment to Company a Tax Payer Number
Copy of the insurance certificate of Company
Copy of balance sheets for every year from 2008 to 2012. Since 2013 I have the simplified taxation system, so there is no balance sheets. I wrote it in the cover letter.
Copy of Company Statute
Copy of Contract of sale of enterprise (in 2008 I bought Company from another owner)
Reference letters from partners (host provider, print shop, describing my duties and responsibilities, including copies of contracts and invoices)
Five reference letters from clients, describing my duties.

Hope this helps.
Hello Tyzia
Thanks for ur reply, it's a great relief I used same documents as u, but only 2 references from clients
All the best for future
Gosafecan