+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
IMGNSPNP said:
I think NDVO taking 6 months processing time into account since the date they received files from CPC,Ottawa. :D
Maybe due to some instructions from Head Office, they are not processing the files in NDVO . Because the files from FEB group already transferred to NDVO in last week of April or first and second week of May . At that time there was no rush of Student Visa applications .

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
singh_maninder said:
Maybe due to some instructions from Head Office, they are not processing the files in NDVO . Because the files from FEB group already transferred to NDVO in last week of April or first and second week of May . At that time there was not rush oh Student Visa applications .
In April there were processing files with with Nov-Dec AOR :)

tango08

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Really don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/02/2016
File Transfer...
Provided
Med's Done....
Pass
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting :)
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon :)
LANDED..........
As soon as possible :)
naofel_bd said:
May be I am wrong, but I notice ppr rain or thunderstorm whatever we say usually happens in the early of the month. Already I have passed 6 months mark, I afraid I have to wait for another 2/3 weeks atleast :( :(
My observation the rain is falling on every Tuesday and Wednesday of the week, the other 3 days, the God of Rain just goes out for holidays.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
singh_maninder said:
All we are doing here is assumptions why NDVO is not processing files . I just added another point to the long list :) :) :) :)
If we see the data from DevGurgoan excel sheet some guys from Jan AOR group got PPR in 30-40 days which is really unbelievable and definitely surprises CIC/IRCC in Canada. Seeing that data we can understand how capable NDVO in quickly processing the applications. If NDVO process the applications at their quickest then there will be definitely an imbalance in the batch which means faster processing from NDVO causes applicants having their PPR quicker compared to rest of the applicants with the same AOR from rest of the world which I assume causes dispute between applicants and visa offices at different parts of the world, so I believe the central office might have alarmed this at NDVO. I don't believe student rush stopping processing immigration applications by any means. Anyways this is my assumption and their is no evidence to prove this.

sRaph

Jun 20, 2016
IMGNSPNP said:
If we see the data from DevGurgoan excel sheet some guys from Jan AOR group got PPR in 30-40 days which is really unbelievable and definitely surprises CIC/IRCC in Canada. Seeing that data we can understand how capable NDVO in quickly processing the applications. If NDVO process the applications at their quickest then there will be definitely an imbalance in the batch which means faster processing from NDVO causes applicants having their PPR quicker compared to rest of the applicants with the same AOR from rest of the world which I assume causes dispute between applicants and visa offices at different parts of the world, so I believe the central office might have alarmed this at NDVO. I don't believe student rush stopping processing immigration applications by any means. Anyways this is my assumption and their is no evidence to prove this.
I assume there are few visa offices (like Bangalore) that deal with Student Visa Applications. May be large number of PR applications + students visa are causing the delay.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
IMGNSPNP said:
Haha. I don't think your assumption is correct. Student Visa applications are causing the delay. They start receiving the applications from March, it peaks out in June & July, and ends by August.

Champ27

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-02-2016
Med's Request
16-02-2016 Passed
Med's Done....
16-02-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
03 AUG 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
18 Aug 2016
I want to thank everyone on this forum who has been a big moral support through out my Journey from ITA to Landing..
My chronology is in my signature and Label.

Today I got 5* SIN number, This completes my exercise and time to enjoy !! I know the wait times, GCMS notes, Checking the My CIC are all very painful, but I hope everyone on this forum soon gets their PPR and I wish a happy landing !!

Thanks again..

Any queries - Please PM me, I am happy to answer.

Bluericochet

Jul 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Two more days until I hit six months. Praying to hear something tomorrow or Wednesday.

GCMS shows

Eligibility passed

Criminality Passed

Medical Passed

The rest are blank.

The Visa Officer that it was assigned to, their due date on the file was 2016/08/18.

Visa Office Ottawa

hamzakhobza

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-02-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
Bluericochet said:
Two more days until I hit six months. Praying to hear something tomorrow or Wednesday.

GCMS shows

Eligibility passed

Criminality Passed

Medical Passed

The rest are blank.

The Visa Officer that it was assigned to, their due date on the file was 2016/08/18.

Visa Office Ottawa
Don't stress yourself too much. Those dates are just estimates, including the six months. As long as your notes are good, it's just a matter of time.

sahil1986

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016
YOU ARE NEXT.... :)
Bluericochet said:

GCMS shows

Eligibility passed

Criminality Passed

Medical Passed

The rest are blank.

Visa Office Ottawa

Ashot

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Ottawa
Just checked my application, it was showing UPDATED, but no changes...
Anyway it's good to see some even small movement :))))