LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Djikstra said:
Hope so....Fingers crossed!!
Wednesday is the judgement day perhaps :/

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
I thought it was Tuesday! ;) I'm a March applicant and even I have big hopes for this Tuesday! Positive energy people, we can do this! Come oooooon CIC! 8)

riasat.abir said:
Wednesday is the judgement day perhaps :/

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
KRUN said:
Okay Perfect. Than I need not worry about that.
Now the only worry is that based on the excel file of all the applicants maintained by this group, There are so many applicants from Jan and Feb 2016, who's file is at New Delhi with no change in BG status + 6 months has passed without PPR.
I hope they open the back log and start the rain for all those applicants.

Thanks for your reply.

Are there candidates who's PPR has come within time with NDVO as primary office?
Check NDVO spreadsheet if you haven't already checked - http://tinyurl.com/Applicants-from-India-with-AOR

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Hi,
For those people with VO outside Canada and exceeding 6 months, what is the effective way to contact them other than sending a CSE? Thank you!

moose83

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
25th Feb 2016
Med's Done....
27th Feb 2016
Vivian613 said:
Hi,
For those people with VO outside Canada and exceeding 6 months, what is the effective way to contact them other than sending a CSE? Thank you!
Email or you can call them. But IMO CSE is the best thing. Emails can be ignored and Operator can shun off the applicant by giving a generic answer.. but a CSE is like a task at hand kinda thing. Yes, you may get a late reply but u bet they are answerable to a CSE ticket since it is bound by a SLA.

Although, VO's are happily violating the rules set by the government/minister/whoevertheylistento

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
moose83 said:
Email or you can call them. But IMO CSE is the best thing. Emails can be ignored and Operator can shun off the applicant by giving a generic answer.. but a CSE is like a task at hand kinda thing. Yes, you may get a late reply but u bet they are answerable to a CSE ticket since it is bound by a SLA.

Although, VO's are happily violating the rules set by the government/minister/whoevertheylistento
Thanks! I kind of sent one last week but never received a confirmation email from them, wondering if I can send another one just for sure.

moose83

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
25th Feb 2016
Med's Done....
27th Feb 2016
Vivian613 said:
Thanks! I kind of sent one last week but never received a confirmation email from them, wondering if I can send another one just for sure.
It generally takes 10 to 15 days for them to reply to your CSE. Yes, you can raise as many CSE's as you like but I would advice against it..

acntcnc

Aug 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
I'm hitting full six months this week. Big hopes ;D
CEC Inland LMIA Feb19

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
I have high hopes for this week. Brace yourself and be ready :D

tango08

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Really don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/02/2016
File Transfer...
Provided
Med's Done....
Pass
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting :)
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon :)
LANDED..........
As soon as possible :)
Vivian613 said:
Did you get an error after hitting submit key. If yes, then it was failed to deliver. You should try to open a Private window (In Firefox) or Incognito Mode (In Chrome) and do all over again. It will be successful. After that, you will receive an automated confirmation email immediately.

FYI, i sent them an CSE last Monday, haven't received any answer up to now.

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
tango08 said:
Did you get an error after hitting submit key. If yes, then it was failed to deliver. You should try to open a Private window (In Firefox) or Incognito Mode (In Chrome) and do all over again. It will be successful. After that, you will receive an automated confirmation email immediately.

FYI, i sent them an CSE last Monday, haven't received any answer up to now.
Hard to tell. After I submitted, there was a confirmation page and an error message saying something about the coding...I am not very sure. But I think I will try again later. Maybe then it was under system maintenance.

Waiting_Kills

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Ashot said:
Six months today! Big hopes here as well :D
6 months on Aug 7. Nothing yet. I'm reaching the couldn't care less stage now. I used to check cic twice everyday. Now i check it maybe twice a week. Has anybody from the feb group got their ppr from ndvo yet?

sRaph

Jun 20, 2016
Waiting_Kills said:
6 months on Aug 7. Nothing yet. I'm reaching the couldn't care less stage now. I used to check cic twice everyday. Now i check it maybe twice a week. Has anybody from the feb group got their ppr from ndvo yet?
Today is a holiday for NDVO.

saurabhmkj

Nov 16, 2014
Got Married 2 weeks back...how do I communicate this to ambessey? can I add her to my application? Anyone who can guide with what all I need to do to update my case file with her details?