Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting :)
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon :)
LANDED..........
As soon as possible :)
IMGNSPNP said:
It's may or may not change. But from the spreadsheets members maintaining in this forum most of the PNP Outland BG is still showing up "not needed at this time" this is may be due to the work that cic has to do like job verification , pof etc will be done by PNP authorities before issuing PNP. The same is done at A11.2 stage for FSW Outland candidates, I guess at this stage their BG is set to in process.
I think you mean "has been done" as Province Nomination is sent prior to the CIC ITA.

stripes

Jan 8, 2015
my timeline:

CEC inland with LMIA
AOR: Feb 8th
Medical: passed - mid February
Schedule A requested and uploaded: Mid April
Additional document requested: Police certificate - July 13th
BG check: not needed July 16th
GCMS notes created: July 18th
Additional Police certificate uploaded: July 24th

Today I received GCMS notes and today it's been 6 months since my AOR.

Here are couple of concerns from the gcms notes:
"Client highest level of education: Secon/HS credential incomplete"
I only uploaded my Bachelor's degree from my country and its translation. I didn't upload high school diploma because on the
EE upload page it says: "You must provide proof that you completed your post-secondary education. Examples of proof of education include a diploma and/or degree."
Here's what CIC page says for the education documents: "There is no education requirement for Canadian Experience Class. But, if you want to earn points for your education under Express Entry, you either need: a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree, OR a completed foreign credential, and an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by CIC."

I didn't want to claim any points for my education because with LMIA I got 600 points which was more than enough.

Also, at the end of the notes Officer's review looks promising: "Having reviewed the application as a whole, the PAs temporary resident status, work permits, language test results, and upon analysis, I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Canadian experience class Section R87.1 of the Regulations. Arranged Employment- Having reviewed the WP valid at the time of application supported by LMIA#XXXXX and LOO confirming the indeterminate employment offer, I am satisfied that the PA has a Qualifying Offer of Arranged Employment. Age, Education and Language - Assesment by the CIO. No concerns""

What do you guys think?

sunn_yy

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh_maninder said:
I have seen many PNP Applicants here whose BG changed to In-Progress and parallel they had a message of PPR in their Inbox ..!!!!
From where u get this information??

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
sunn_yy said:
From where u get this information??
For NDVO thats how it has been, Iam an exception though

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
It has been 168 days since aor, no ppr yet.. it has been the situation for most feb.. in fact some have crossed 180 days.. Is there a possibility that a whole month can be left to cross 180? has it happened before? All febians from NDVO especially are worried..If an expert looks at this please help us to understand the cause of this delay.. Is there any hope for us atleast before 8 months?

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
tango08 said:
I think you mean "has been done" as Province Nomination is sent prior to the CIC ITA.
Yes

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
stripes said:
my timeline:

CEC inland with LMIA

"Client highest level of education: Secon/HS credential incomplete"-you might have entered secondary high school details in EE profile but haven't uploaded proof for it.
I only uploaded my Bachelor's degree from my country and its translation. I didn't upload high school diploma because on the
EE upload page it says: "You must provide proof that you completed your post-secondary education. Examples of proof of education include a diploma and/or degree."
Here's what CIC page says for the education documents: "There is no education requirement for Canadian Experience Class. But, if you want to earn points for your education under Express Entry, you either need: a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree, OR a completed foreign credential, and an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by CIC."

I didn't want to claim any points for my education because with LMIA I got 600 points which was more than enough.

Also, at the end of the notes Officer's review looks promising: "Having reviewed the application as a whole, the PAs temporary resident status, work permits, language test results, and upon analysis, I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Canadian experience class Section R87.1 of the Regulations. Arranged Employment- Having reviewed the WP valid at the time of application supported by LMIA#XXXXX and LOO confirming the indeterminate employment offer, I am satisfied that the PA has a Qualifying Offer of Arranged Employment. Age, Education and Language - Assesment by the CIO. No concerns""

What do you guys think?

YOU ARE GOOD

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asra.hassan said:
Normally how many days dos it take for passport stamping? I have sent mine to islamabad.
Depends on how busy the VO is. I am currently waiting on the stamping of my Passport copy as I'm from a Visa Exempt country.

From what I've read on this forum, any where from 4-10 days in CPC Ottawa.

I would guess that the Islamabad VO is less busy than CPC Ottawa and hence your PP might be stamped in 3-5 days. Just a guess on my part.

Tip: on your MyCIC account, once the Final Decision says 'Case Closed' or 'Approved & Closed', you know your PP has been stamped and mailed back to you. You may also get an email confirming this. It seems the PP stamping criteria between CPC Ottawa and Outland VOs is slightly different.

res1

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
26-08-2016
stripes said:
my timeline:

CEC inland with LMIA

What do you guys think?
This looks very good

yliu48

Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hideyoshi said:
i believe many ppl has the same question as u just asked, and maybe we do not have any experience for this question. but ur timeline looks like very close to the ppr, hope u will get ur ppr golden email in this month:)

and also good luck to all ppl whom in FEB Group, also say it to myself :)
See your profile pic, so r u from China too? I am a fsw outland applicant...BC changed from not needed to IP on Aug 7th.

Asra.hassan

Nov 19, 2015
JoacRy said:
Depends on how busy the VO is. I am currently waiting on the stamping of my Passport copy as I'm from a Visa Exempt country.

From what I've read on this forum, any where from 4-10 days in CPC Ottawa.

I would guess that the Islamabad VO is less busy than CPC Ottawa and hence your PP might be stamped in 3-5 days. Just a guess on my part.

Tip: on your MyCIC account, once the Final Decision says 'Case Closed' or 'Approved & Closed', you know your PP has been stamped and mailed back to you. You may also get an email confirming this. It seems the PP stamping criteria between CPC Ottawa and Outland VOs is slightly different.
thank you! i will get an email once my status is updated on my cic, right? although they have asked for my passport the decision made status still says not started. hence the confusion.

tango08

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Really don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/02/2016
File Transfer...
Provided
Med's Done....
Pass
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting :)
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon :)
LANDED..........
As soon as possible :)
stripes said:
my timeline:

CEC inland with LMIA

What do you guys think?
I think having an incomplete section would likely to delay your application. Since you only upload your Bachelor degree and its translation, has it been accredited as equivalent to a Canadian degree by an agency approved by CIC e.g. WES. If not, they may request you to provide additional docs and this will cause the delay. But this is what i think logically. CIC may proceed other ways.

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
ShiaSaran said:
It has been 168 days since aor, no ppr yet.. it has been the situation for most feb.. in fact some have crossed 180 days.. Is there a possibility that a whole month can be left to cross 180? has it happened before? All febians from NDVO especially are worried..If an expert looks at this please help us to understand the cause of this delay.. Is there any hope for us atleast before 8 months?
There is heavy workload at NDVO and applications will be looked into soon, since your BG is in progress i would expect your PPR to come sooner than others.. Good luck!