+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

april1987

Jul 25, 2016
I have a question about admissibility. My AOR was Feb 1, 2016 and I received my RPRF on July 7. The letter stated that my admissibility check is on going but my application has been found eligible for the class I applied under. I have yet to receive my PPR yet so I am extremely terrified.

I made a huge mistake and shoplifted in Nov 2012 and was caught. The police were called but in the end of it I was not charged, did not have to pay any fines, go to court, etc. The one thing that happened though was that i got banned from the store for a year and also the officer said that it would be recorded that I was arrested but not charged. During the security questions they ask if you have committed, been arrested for, been charged for any crimes. I clicked yes and included an explanation of what happened exactly. I made sure to mention that I was not charged, didnt have to go into the station to be fingerrpinted, or summoned to court.

I know it was a stupid thing to do and I have not done anything like that since. I just need to know do you think they will find me inadmissible. That would break my heart but I did what a did and a girl's gotta live with the consequences of her actions. But seniors please let me know if you think i will face any trouble at this point of my application. Thank you

BHEJ

May 17, 2016
redd456 said:
same situation here. My file hasn't been touched since April. May be August is the month. anything more than that seems scary

what is reason for transferring file from inland to back home
?

VS77

Jul 16, 2016
Hello friends
I am CEC inland candidate with lmia. AOR is 5 feb and backround went in progress from last 2 weaks. Is there anybody else in the same boat? How much time its gonna take more?
Thanks for reply in advance fellas.

BHEJ

May 17, 2016
VS77 said:
Hello friends
I am CEC inland candidate with lmia. AOR is 5 feb and backround went in progress from last 2 weaks. Is there anybody else in the same boat? How much time its gonna take more?
we have similar case
FSW INLAND
AOR FEB 05
BGC JULY 14
UP TO NOW NO UPDATES

vibhu_kk

Oct 14, 2015
IMGNSPNP said:
Cannot comment on that based on the time lapse after AOR. To make sure go for GCMS note.
Hi @IMGNSPNP:-
I am an PNP candidate and had AOR done in 02/02/16.
Any idea what is te status of files of PNP guys ?
My BG check is still showing " Not Needed".

If things ain't moving for the PNP folks ?

jaydipdave

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
IELTS Request
03-03-2016
File Transfer...
04-03-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
VS77 said:
Hello friends
I believe, CIC processes a bunch of application in 3 weeks period. Every 3rd week, they pick a bunch of applications change the status to "In Progress" and at the end of the three weeks they send PPRs.

The 3rd week of our lot should be ending by this weekend. We all should have our PPR by end of the weekend!! or in worst case next weekend!!

Keep checking..

juss lexx

Dec 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
IELTS Request
09-01-2016 Celpip Upfront
Med's Done....
18-01-2016 Upfront
Interview........
RPRF 11-7-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016 Sent 9/08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2016 received passport 22/08/2016
LANDED..........
23/08/2016
I'm also in the same boat.
AOR 3rd Feb.
RPRF REQ: 8
Paid:11
BG: In Progess Since 7th July..
Waiting for PPR......

res1

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
26-08-2016
juss lexx said:
I'm also in the same boat.
AOR 3rd Feb.
RPRF REQ: 8
Paid:11
BG: In Progess Since 7th July..
Waiting for PPR......
Oh man... 7th of of July... you must be in agony!

juss lexx

Dec 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
IELTS Request
09-01-2016 Celpip Upfront
Med's Done....
18-01-2016 Upfront
Interview........
RPRF 11-7-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016 Sent 9/08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2016 received passport 22/08/2016
LANDED..........
23/08/2016
Tell me about it.....

Thought about ordering a second set of notes but then I realized that I had already made it pass 5 1/2 months... Just decided to wait it out... hopefully by the end of the month I get PPR... saw a few post where people still did not receive request to pay RPRF....

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Hey guys, i understand most of you here know the system well by now, so i thought id pop in my question here. I just may get a rejection very soon based on the gcms notes i received today, so wondering if you guys can offer any insight.

Background: At time of invitation, the minimum was 453, and i was just below. My main points in education came from bachelor degree of 4 yrs, and i had mentioned that i was enrolled in 2 years masters program in toronto. So i got my high school (O and A level) equivalency done in order to surpass the running crs requirement at that time. I ended up with a 471. BUT- since there was no drop down menu in education section that said 4 year undergraduate degree AND secondary school diploma, and every other option that i tried wouldnt let the system increase my score- i ended up choosing 2 or more certificate,diplomas or degrees, guessing they would understand that it actually pertains to the secondary school diploma.

NOW- instead of taking the obvious into consideration, they have entirely disregarded the secondary school diploma which actually gives me enough points to meet minimum threshold of 453 and are only awarding points for bachelor degree.

All that considered, below is what i found as the latest assessment earlier this month...

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2016/05/21 07:03:29
Created By: JMXXXX Updated Date: 2016/05/21 07:03:29
Updated By: JMXXX8 Restricted: No Label: General Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text: *** AGENT REVIEW 11.2 *** Review Required. A 11.2 assessment refusal. CRS Education points adjusted; score falls below the minimum. Education documents reviewed & ECA report verified on WES website. ECA issued 2016/02/08 reports the following credentials awarded by University of Cambridge International Examinations: in 2003 as equivalent to a secondary school diploma in Canada; in 2005 as equivalent to one semester of undergraduate study in Canada. These credentials do not equate to a second post-secondary credential; therefore 2nd post-secondary credential rejected. A third credential awarded by Middlesex University in 2010 is equivalent to a four year Bachelor's degree. CRS points awarded for the Bachelor's degree only.

Further, on the second page of the report it also says, application assigned to xxx, assigned by xxx, Due Date: 2016/07/30 ( technically 3 days away)

A month ago i also sent them an inquiry email telling them that my masters is now complete and uploaded relevant papers to prove completion, so they may consider that i have those points (although i understand it wouldnt apply since it wasnt completed at time of submission)

My major question here is (besides how could they just disregard the 30 points i obtained from secondary diploma and refuse to count only undergraduate, when they infact have the secondary diploma equivalence infront of them), that if the VO said 3 weeks ago that i am below crs minimum and a11.2 assessment refusal- why havent i got a rejection yet? are they perhaps considering or referring to another VO? i remember reading that eligibility refusals come within 2 months, but i am now at 4.5 months since AOR.

my only way to raise a complaint is write a letter tomorrow and send for next day delivery if incase the 30th is the deadline for some sort of a decision. or does calling the cic helpline directly help at all here?

help please 8)

naofel_bd

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Completed 1 month today since BG check in progress. Its cruel.

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
nshakelly said:
Hello Folks,

I have logged into MyCIC account and tried to access my EE Application.

During this process, I have viewed by overall status and when I tried to click on "View Submitted Application", the website directly navigates to the page where we can view the documents uploaded, by skipping the forms page.

Has anyone faced a similar situation?
Same with me ...

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
vibhu_kk said:
Hi @IMGNSPNP:-
I am an PNP candidate and had AOR done in 02/02/16.
Any idea what is te status of files of PNP guys ?
My BG check is still showing " Not Needed".

If things ain't moving for the PNP folks ?
Hi I am PNP Outland candidate too as of now there is no generalised trend about PNP applicants processing time, also CIC doesn't seem to be expedite any one particular stream application process apparently. Since many approaching there 6 months avg processing time we have to wait and see whether they can accomplish issuing PPR for the ppl who will reach 6 months time shortly.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
zezu said:
Hey guys, i understand most of you here know the system well by now, so i thought id pop in my question here. I just may get a rejection very soon based on the gcms notes i received today, so wondering if you guys can offer any insight.

Background: At time of invitation, the minimum was 453, and i was just below. My main points in education came from bachelor degree of 4 yrs, and i had mentioned that i was enrolled in 2 years masters program in toronto. So i got my high school (O and A level) equivalency done in order to surpass the running crs requirement at that time. I ended up with a 471. BUT- since there was no drop down menu in education section that said 4 year undergraduate degree AND secondary school diploma, and every other option that i tried wouldnt let the system increase my score- i ended up choosing 2 or more certificate,diplomas or degrees, guessing they would understand that it actually pertains to the secondary school diploma.

NOW- instead of taking the obvious into consideration, they have entirely disregarded the secondary school diploma which actually gives me enough points to meet minimum threshold of 453 and are only awarding points for bachelor degree.

All that considered, below is what i found as the latest assessment earlier this month...

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2016/05/21 07:03:29
Created By: JMXXXX Updated Date: 2016/05/21 07:03:29
Updated By: JMXXX8 Restricted: No Label: General Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text: *** AGENT REVIEW 11.2 *** Review Required. A 11.2 assessment refusal. CRS Education points adjusted; score falls below the minimum. Education documents reviewed & ECA report verified on WES website. ECA issued 2016/02/08 reports the following credentials awarded by University of Cambridge International Examinations: in 2003 as equivalent to a secondary school diploma in Canada; in 2005 as equivalent to one semester of undergraduate study in Canada. These credentials do not equate to a second post-secondary credential; therefore 2nd post-secondary credential rejected. A third credential awarded by Middlesex University in 2010 is equivalent to a four year Bachelor's degree. CRS points awarded for the Bachelor's degree only.

Further, on the second page of the report it also says, application assigned to xxx, assigned by xxx, Due Date: 2016/07/30 ( technically 3 days away)

A month ago i also sent them an inquiry email telling them that my masters is now complete and uploaded relevant papers to prove completion, so they may consider that i have those points (although i understand it wouldnt apply since it wasnt completed at time of submission)

My major question here is (besides how could they just disregard the 30 points i obtained from secondary diploma and refuse to count only undergraduate, when they infact have the secondary diploma equivalence infront of them), that if the VO said 3 weeks ago that i am below crs minimum and a11.2 assessment refusal- why havent i got a rejection yet? are they perhaps considering or referring to another VO? i remember reading that eligibility refusals come within 2 months, but i am now at 4.5 months since AOR.

my only way to raise a complaint is write a letter tomorrow and send for next day delivery if incase the 30th is the deadline for some sort of a decision. or does calling the cic helpline directly help at all here?

help please 8)
Try posting your here, they are good at dealing with GCMS and offers you the help
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/understanding-gcms-notes-t366708.1155.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/educational-credential-assessment-eca-from-wes-step-by-step-guide-t394160.0.html