+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

parashar30

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eucalyptus said:
I have a question that I'm not sure has been asked or answered before. Feel free to correct me and point me in the right direction if you know the answer.

Has anyone been rejected after their Background Check has gone 'In Progress' for a second time?

Eg: Background Check - In Progress
Background Check - Not Needed at this time
Background Check - In Progress

I have searched the forum but have not seen anything so far
Yes, last year my AOR was Apr 9. Status was in progress. After few days it changed to Not needed. On Aug 5 it again changed to in progress and requested travel history same day. On Aug 20 I got refusal letter for job duties.

SatThak

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
Med's Request
Meds Passed 20-2-16
I guess nothing is finalized unless you do the landing.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
SatThak said:
I guess nothing is finalized unless you do the landing.
Damn agree with you.............
You dont know what next waiting for u

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parashar30 said:
Yes, last year my AOR was Apr 9. Status was in progress. After few days it changed to Not needed. On Aug 5 it again changed to in progress and on Aug 20 I got refusal letter for job duties.
I'm really sorry for your rejection. After reading your post I'm now fearing the worst. BG 'In Progress' for a second time for 8 days.

Hope things go ok :(

SatThak

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
Med's Request
Meds Passed 20-2-16
On another note, seems like another dry day..i think it should've started raining already if it was to.

parashar30

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everything will be good. Hope for the best. Time is never same, so as luck, circumstances and examiner :) Best of luck to all.

jasindia

Jul 21, 2016
hello everyone
very good forum, get much knowledge from it .moreover, it feels good to see how every one is helping each other as we all have same goal.
I have a question about ECA submission as i can not see the field where i have submitted my ECA reference no. is this normal or my ECA no is not transmitted?
secondly, are there two applications submitted shown in your my cic login account as one for permanent residency and second for express entry ?

parashar30

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasindia said:
hello everyone
very good forum, get much knowledge from it .moreover, it feels good to see how every one is helping each other as we all have same goal.
I have a question about ECA submission as i can not see the field where i have submitted my ECA reference no. is this normal or my ECA no is not transmitted?
secondly, are there two applications submitted shown in your my cic login account as one for permanent residency and second for express entry ?
You should have submitted scanned copy of ECA and IELTS/CELPIP in the same pdf file along with educational documents. I don't think reference number is visible in submitted application.

skouja

Feb 1, 2015
If the pattern is the same as the Jan group, the PPR rain should be around the 5th august for us..
The wait and the lack of transparency from cic is killing me...
My first application was rejected after 5months and 3 weeks. I am so stressed right now. I don't know what to expect, because they seems to check the documents at the very end of the 6months process.

Eucalyptus

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
parashar30 said:
Yes, last year my AOR was Apr 9. Status was in progress. After few days it changed to Not needed. On Aug 5 it again changed to in progress and requested travel history same day. On Aug 20 I got refusal letter for job duties.

Sorry to hear this.

I am considering sending a CSE today, as I have just received my GCMS notes (ordered June 22, 2016). The notes look like my points may have been recalculated and might have fallen below the minimum CRS score. It also says due to the date on my Letter of Employment (dated in September 2015, my application was filed in Feb 2016) they are unable to verify my employment past September.

My application was set for review by an officer.

I however had sent a Letter of Explanation with my application. I attached a recent pay slip at the time to show that I was still employed at the same company. My BOWP was approved though so I have some time just in case the worst happens.

jasindia

Jul 21, 2016
dear
i have not submitted the scanned copies of eca and ielts. but today i have submitted a CSE along with my scanned copies of ECA and IELTS.
also can you tell me about my second question

parashar30

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasindia said:
dear
i have not submitted the scanned copies of eca and ielts. but today i have submitted a CSE along with my scanned copies of ECA and IELTS.
also can you tell me about my second question
Yes. One for Express Entry and the other one for Permanent Residency. Application number is same for both.

CCMA

Mar 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
IELTS Request
11-02-2016
Thank you guys for the support.

Cheers up to everyone and if we don't receive anything by today at least enjoy the weekend!!! ;)

xiiiiiii

Jan 14, 2016
Hi

Can you please share why your application was rejected the first time?

My background check went to In progress the 2nd time a few days ago, is this a sure thing to get ppr? I am thinking it might be late to order the notes, I am AOR FEB 19, already past 5 months.

skouja said:
If the pattern is the same as the Jan group, the PPR rain should be around the 5th august for us..
The wait and the lack of transparency from cic is killing me...
My first application was rejected after 5months and 3 weeks. I am so stressed right now. I don't know what to expect, because they seems to check the documents at the very end of the 6months process.

skouja

Feb 1, 2015
xiiiiiii said:
Hi

Can you please share why your application was rejected the first time?

My background check went to In progress the 2nd time a few days ago, is this a sure thing to get ppr? I am thinking it might be late to order the notes, I am AOR FEB 19, already past 5 months.
It's was because my contract didn't mention I was a permanent employee