AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
gulhayo_a said:
Thank you so much for your reply.

I did attach everything, I also heard that they have no right not to give the certificate Once you have paid. but believe it or not they didnt give it. It is still showing- under process on their website. They didnt refund my money and their online Agent only says: I dont know i cant help. I also attached all that to show them too.

I will try another case specific enquiry to check whats happening. Thank you very much!
I don't have any idea how Dubai authority works in issuing PCC , But if you can order it multiple times why don't you order a fresh PCC right away so atleast u will get it in mean time before you hear anything from CIC.

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMGNSPNP said:
I don't have any idea how Dubai authority works in issuing PCC , But if you can order it multiple times why don't you order a fresh PCC right away so atleast u will get it in mean time before you hear anything from CIC.
I ordered it fresh, i ordered it multiple times too. The problem is when they know u are doing it for Immigration and you have hanging debts- they just simply do not provide you with the PCC.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
gulhayo_a said:
I ordered it fresh, i ordered it multiple times too. The problem is when they know u are doing it for Immigration and you have hanging debts- they just simply do not provide you with the PCC.
If that is the case why did they provide you with PCC which u say it's expired?

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMGNSPNP said:
If that is the case why did they provide you with PCC which u say it's expired?
The expired PCC i am not talking about was obtained whilst my husband was still in Dubai.
He left Dubai 2 weeks after he got the certificate, but their PCC is valid for 3 months. By the time i applied it was already expired, so what i have in my hands is the Old PCC he got personally. when he got this PCC he still had debts but they did not write it on the PCC since its not a crime case but from the forum some people said that once u leave Dubai and u want the PCC (if you have debts they just wont give it because they know countries do not consider debt as a crime case thus he can go through with immigration). So they are just principally not giving us the PCC.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
gulhayo_a said:
The expired PCC i am not talking about was obtained whilst my husband was still in Dubai.
He left Dubai 2 weeks after he got the certificate, but their PCC is valid for 3 months. By the time i applied it was already expired, so what i have in my hands is the Old PCC he got personally. when he got this PCC he still had debts but they did not write it on the PCC since its not a crime case but from the forum some people said that once u leave Dubai and u want the PCC (if you have debts they just wont give it because they know countries do not consider debt as a crime case thus he can go through with immigration). So they are just principally not giving us the PCC.
What local embassy people saying?

Did you confirm from they having debt stops you getting Dubai PCC?

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMGNSPNP said:
What local embassy people saying?

Did you confirm from they having debt stops you getting Dubai PCC?
The local embassy cannot help also. They say we have no information.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
gulhayo_a said:
The local embassy cannot help also. They say we have no information.
I advise you make a fresh application in person at local embassy so in case if you get stuck at any stage during the process you will have embassy personnel to help you with.

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMGNSPNP said:
I advise you make a fresh application in person at local embassy so in case if you get stuck at any stage during the process you will have embassy personnel to help you with.
I also applied personally through our local embassy, they are refunding the money because they also didn't receive the certificate, and they have no explanation for why they still hafve not received it. Just 10 minutes ago I online messaged with the Dubai Police Portal- No Help again. the standard messages, call this, email this and just closes the conversation.

Mnk123

Jul 20, 2016
adler.parnas said:
I don't think so. I have 998 points, and I`m still waiting :(

Congrats on your ppr
Thanks! Yes, there could be other reasons like number of countries visited, category you are applying under etc.- that can all influence the decision time. I have a friend who applied under the same category 2 days after me but got his PPR in the first week of July.

Hang in there bud..

Mnk123

Jul 20, 2016
JoacRy said:
Congratulations on your PPR. My CRS score was 486.

Can you please tell me when your Background Check went in Progress for a second time? May help give me rough idea of when I may get PPR.

Thanks in advance of your reply.
I was applying through a representative and when i last asked her to check my file, the BG was already in progress- this was around July 5th. I was not tracking changes to the application status actively.

SMAJ9999

Jul 21, 2016
Did anyone else receive RPRF and Background Check: In progress July 7 and after? Did you receive PPR? I received both on that day and since no movement. I am praying that all of us get this process successfully before our 6 months. PLEASE CIC CPC's MOVE YOUR A$$ so we don't have to call your rude and unreliable call centre agents.

Timeline:

First application: AOR May 25,2015 refusal: October 5,2015
2nd Application submission and AOR: Feb 1, 2016
Meds Passed: Feb 29
CSE Raised and provided New Medical: May 10
Doc request: June 3 (Valid Passport)
RPRF request: July 7
Background (In progress): July 7
PPR: Waiting

yeseniia123

Jun 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
10-08-2016
There are 12 days left to the end of 6-months period....
AOR Feb,2
And no movement since the medecine was passed (the 6th of Feb)
RoE is still in review, everything else is not needed.
Are there the same lucky persons as me?)))

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
yeseniia123 said:
There are 12 days left to the end of 6-months period....
AOR Feb,2
And no movement since the medecine was passed (the 6th of Feb)
RoE is still in review, everything else is not needed.
Are there the same lucky persons as me?)))
We have similarity in all except the AOR which is 10-02-2016 and I haven't observed any change so far.

ROE remains "Review in Process" until we get PPR

manju_r

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2016
Doc's Request.
07-02-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2015
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
29-04-2016 to NDVO
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
Not required at this time
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
gulhayo_a said:
Thank you so much for your reply.

I did attach everything, I also heard that they have no right not to give the certificate Once you have paid. but believe it or not they didnt give it. It is still showing- under process on their website. They didnt refund my money and their online Agent only says: I dont know i cant help. I also attached all that to show them too.

I will try another case specific enquiry to check whats happening. Thank you very much!
Based on my experience of the region, if the Bank has filed a Police complaint for outstanding debt then PCC is not issued unless you have a settlement agreement plus a current dated letter of good standing from your bank.

yeseniia123

Jun 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
10-08-2016
IMGNSPNP said:
We have similarity in all except the AOR which is 10-02-2016 and I haven't observed any change so far.

ROE remains "Review in Process" until we get PPR
I hope the next week we`ll see some updates and I wish we`ll receive our PPR :)