22-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
27-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
I have a doubt:
I am an Ontario PNP candidate and my score is 1000.
Worked in companies like Ericsson, Microsoft etc. and my duties are a mix of NOC 2173 and 2174.

I have submitted my profile under 2174, will it create a problem?

timelines on the right.

thank you.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
eshbhav said:
I have a doubt:
I am an Ontario PNP candidate and my score is 1000.
Worked in companies like Ericsson, Microsoft etc. and my duties are a mix of NOC 2173 and 2174.

I have submitted my profile under 2174, will it create a problem?

timelines on the right.

thank you.
If most( 75%) of your job duties matches with that of duties listed under NOC 2174 then your good, it won't cause any problem

Kirkoven

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Kirkoven said:
Yesterday, I hit five months.

I was sooo excited when I saw an email from CIC with the subject "You have a new message in your MyCIC account".

However, I was very disappointed when I opened the message and it was a schedule A request.

Is it normal for CIC to request Schedule A after five months?
Guys & gals,

In continuation to my earlier post yesterday, once I submitted and transmitted Schedule A, today, my BG went automatically to "in progress". It was definitely "not needed at this time" yesterday after receiving the Schedule A request.
CIC are playing on my nerves :-X

eshbhav

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
22-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
28-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
22-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
27-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
IMGNSPNP said:
If most( 75%) of your job duties matches with that of duties listed under NOC 2174 then your good, it won't cause any problem

thanks.

I checked for duties in both NOCs and there are no. of duties that overlap.

anyways, my 5 months completed post AOR, you guys think the NOC validation could be over by now for my application?

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Maybe anyone of you had a similar situation or have advice/ any comments regarding my situation.
My timeline shows my status and everything but my profile hasnt changed since 2 months.

I was missing a Dubai PCC for my final document requests. This Certificate is for my husband (he lived in Dubai for 2 years, he had obtained a PCC but it was expired by the time i Applied). He has a debt from bank in dubai, he has been paying it off slowly but since he had several months of not paying they have put a penalty and as we understand a ban. We applied for the certificate through 2 channels- Online and through the embassy in my country. We didnt receive the PCC from both channels. No answer, no explanation- just no certificate. I contacted them in Dubai and everything no answer no explanation. I wrote to CIC saying i am unable to obtain the certificate but showed letter of confirmation from their Online portal and from the embassy of dubai that they havent received it. I also attached my online conversation with their agent in Police portal who also confirm they havent received it.

I asked CIC to proceed with my certificate and consider our old PCC. I havent heard from then since- its been 2 months already. it shows documents provided and thats all.

What can I do to check what is happening with my application now? Did anyone have a similar situation?

Thank you!

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
eshbhav said:
thanks.

I checked for duties in both NOCs and there are no. of duties that overlap.

anyways, my 5 months completed post AOR, you guys think the NOC validation could be over by now for my application?
Cannot comment on that based on the time lapse after AOR. To make sure go for GCMS note.

eshbhav

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
22-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
28-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
22-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
27-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
gulhayo_a said:
Dear All,

Maybe anyone of you had a similar situation or have advice/ any comments regarding my situation.
My timeline shows my status and everything but my profile hasnt changed since 2 months.

I was missing a Dubai PCC for my final document requests. This Certificate is for my husband (he lived in Dubai for 2 years, he had obtained a PCC but it was expired by the time i Applied). He has a debt from bank in dubai, he has been paying it off slowly but since he had several months of not paying they have put a penalty and as we understand a ban. We applied for the certificate through 2 channels- Online and through the embassy in my country. We didnt receive the PCC from both channels. No answer, no explanation- just no certificate. I contacted them in Dubai and everything no answer no explanation. I wrote to CIC saying i am unable to obtain the certificate but showed letter of confirmation from their Online portal and from the embassy of dubai that they havent received it. I also attached my online conversation with their agent in Police portal who also confirm they havent received it.

I asked CIC to proceed with my certificate and consider our old PCC. I havent heard from then since- its been 2 months already. it shows documents provided and thats all.

What can I do to check what is happening with my application now? Did anyone have a similar situation?

Thank you!
try calling cic for info. ( if you are lucky they might help)
you can for sure request for gcms. gcmsnow.com

eshbhav

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
22-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
28-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
22-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
27-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
IMGNSPNP said:
Cannot comment on that based on the time lapse after AOR. To make sure go for GCMS note.
I have requested for gcms yest. lets see... the wait is killing :(

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eshbhav said:
try calling cic for info. ( if you are lucky they might help)
you can for sure request for gcms. gcmsnow.com
Hello, thank you for your help. what is CGMS?

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
gulhayo_a said:
Dear All,

I was missing a Dubai PCC for my final document requests. This Certificate is for my husband (he lived in Dubai for 2 years, he had obtained a PCC but it was expired by the time i Applied). He has a debt from bank in dubai, he has been paying it off slowly but since he had several months of not paying they have put a penalty and as we understand a ban. this won't come under criminality so it got nothing to do with your picWe applied for the certificate through 2 channels- Online and through the embassy in my country. We didnt receive the PCC from both channels. No answer, no explanation- just no certificate. I contacted them in Dubai and everything no answer no explanation. when you have applied you might have a payment reference number for the payment you have made , did you try enquirying with that??I wrote to CIC saying i am unable to obtain the certificate but showed letter of confirmation from their Online portal and from the embassy of dubai that they havent received it. I also attached my online conversation with their agent in Police portal who also confirm they havent received it.

What can I do to check what is happening with my application now? Did anyone have a similar situation?dont panic. If you haven't heard from CIC it doesn't mean your application is in trouble, CIC will eventually look into your file and get back to you if they want to make things clear with you. Meanwhile, raise a case specific enquiry and attach all the evidence which shows the efforts you have made to get the PCC and to have a snapshot of your file apply for GCMS.

Thank you!
All the best.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
eshbhav said:
I have requested for gcms yest. lets see... the wait is killing :(
It is what it is :)

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMGNSPNP said:
All the best.
Thank you so much for your reply.

I did attach everything, I also heard that they have no right not to give the certificate Once you have paid. but believe it or not they didnt give it. It is still showing- under process on their website. They didnt refund my money and their online Agent only says: I dont know i cant help. I also attached all that to show them too.

I will try another case specific enquiry to check whats happening. Thank you very much!