Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
CCMA said:
Hello Neo!,
I have checked my status five minutes ago and my BG has changed to In progress. Do you know when we might have more news after this big step?

FSW not LMAI not PNP Inland
Submitted documents: 2 February
AOR: 3 February
Medical passed: February 16
Request additional documents (CELPIP): February 11 (provided documents same day)
Scheduling interview: not needed at this time
A background check is needed: In progress July 13Th
Final Decision: not started ????
My AOR is 6th FEB.
BG check still not started.

I am hoping for an update pretty soon.....

CCMA

Mar 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
IELTS Request
11-02-2016
Neo_says said:
My AOR is 6th FEB.

Hopefully we receive news soon. This process is really tiring!

caiovilas

Jun 7, 2016
Last Saturday (09) I received a ghost e-mail, and when I logged into MyCIC website, I noticed that my BG check changed from 'Not Needed' to 'In Progress'.

My full timeline is:

01/Feb/2016 - AOR
04/Feb/2016 - Request letter (schd 4)
26/Feb/2016 - Request additional documents
08/Jul/2016 - BG check updated: In Progress

Do you guys have any idea when I am supposed to receive the PPR email?

All of my friends received the PPR on the same day that their BG Check were updated to In Progress. I'm dying to get it.

Thank you for your time, and God bless us all.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neo_says said:
My AOR is 6th FEB.

I'm 2 days behind you. My BG is still 'Not Needed at this time'.

Fed up of this waiting.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
JoacRy said:
I'm 2 days behind you. My BG is still 'Not Needed at this time'.

Fed up of this waiting.
I called the agent and he told that application is going good nothing to worry off.
3 Security and background check got cleared and they are waiting to hear from one of it which is still under process.

I am FSW inland with LMIA.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
SatThak said:
Got RPRF email today
Wait for more 15 days by max and soon you will hear a good news.

adler.parnas

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10th
Doc's Request.
March 21st
AOR Received.
Feb 11th
Passport Req..
Aug 11th
VISA ISSUED...
???
LANDED..........
not yet :(
Neo_says said:
I called the agent and he told that application is going good nothing to worry off.
3 Security and background check got cleared and they are waiting to hear from one of it which is still under process.

Did you wait for your GCMS notes before call them?

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
adler.parnas said:
Did you wait for your GCMS notes before call them?
I already got my GCMS notes.
I dont know what i nmeed to check in that.
Like othewr applicants were applying for it so I also appliead and got it last month.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neo_says said:

You are lucky you got through to an agent who was willing to speak to provide you with this information. Every agent I have talked to has given me the cold shoulder. Hoping and praying something happens for all of us who are waiting. Sigh :(

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Neo_says said:
I already got my GCMS notes.
I dont know what i nmeed to check in that.
Like othewr applicants were applying for it so I also appliead and got it last month.
Last few pages. Agent notes

Reactions: Adanac11

shishirdbhat

Oct 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
cjs said:
Hi Shishir,

My timeline is exactly as yours. If everything okay, we ll get PPR on same day :) As per latest trend BG can remain in progress from 5-6 days to 30-40 days..
It's good to have company :) BTW, I got my second set of GCMS notes that I had ordered a couple of weeks before my BGC went to "In Progress". A few excerpts which I'd like some feedback on:

This is the current status of my assessments:

Eligibility. Recommend passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs.
Final:

Is "Recommend passed" a good thing?

Activity Status:

ACTIVITY: 6
UCI:
Name.
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI
Field Name: Status
New Value: Review Required
Updated Date- 2016/05/19
Updated By: EAIEAPP
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Why does it say "Review Required" when it says I've met A11.2 in the analyst notes?

Analyst Notes:

Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information
contained in the application, I have made the following recommendation: ANALYST RECOMMENDATION:
Recommend pass Analyst Notes: Applicant Indian national presently residing and working in India. Applicant
has submitted documents demonstrating that he performed the duties described in the lead statement and the
main duties as set out in primary NOC category for more than one year with past and current employer. A11.2:
Appears met. 75. (2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appear met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS:
Appear met FSW points total: 76 Ready to finalize RPRF: Complete. Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS
points at invitation to apply (ITA): 465 CRS minimum score for round: 461 Current CRS score: 474 1 have
reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as married at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3 years
foreign work experience With "Company #2" and "Company #1" - India FOSS: PA: . No trace other than
present application. Spouse: No trace other than present application. FAMILY
COMPOSITION . Married since 20xx/xx/xx; . Marriage certificate on file; . No indication of previous marriages/ cl
partner; . NO children indicated; . Meds valid for 3 months or more . PPTs valid for 3 months or more
ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER: O points . Applicant does not have arranged employment Offer; Lock-ln
Date: 2016/02/01 Primary Occupation: NOC 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers 20xx/xx
to present — Job Title #3 (NOC 0124) — at Company #2 - India . eDoc
xxxxxxxx Submitted reference letter dated 20xx/xx/xx confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation
throughout specified period, and describes duties Which are consistent With the lead statement and main duties
as set out in the selected NOC category. Reference letter confirms full-time employment; . Supporting pay
stubs included in eDoc. 9 months of full-time work experience have been accumulated. 20xx/xx to 20xx/xx —
Job Title #2 (NOC 0124) — at Company #2 - India . eDoc xxxxxxxx Submitted
reference letter dated 20xx/xx/xx confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified
period, and describes duties Which are consistent With the lead statement and main duties as set out in the
selected NOC category.. Reference letter confirms full-time employment; . Supporting contract of employment
included in eDoc. 1 years and 10 months of full-time work experience have been accumulated. 20xx/xx to
20xx/xx — Job Title #1 (NOC 2173) — Company #1. eDoc xxxxxxxx Submitted
reference letter dated 20xx/xx/xx confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified
period, and describes duties which are consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the
selected NOC category.. Reference letter confirms full-time employment; . Supporting service contract included
in eDoc. 2 years and 6 months Of full-time work experience have been accumulated. Work Experience: 5 years*
Of foreign work experience ADAPTABILITY: 5 FSW points . Spouse meets Official language threshold;
SETTLEMENT FUNDS . Approx. CAD xx,xxx . As per BANK statement as at YYYY/MWDD; . Family of 2
requires CAD 15,143.

One more thing to note is that my application never left CPC Ottawa and moved to NDVO (or perhaps it did after I applied for GCMS notes), and none of my employers got a reference check call. Hope everything is in order!

sj2014

Nov 16, 2014
Hi everyone, I am happy to share that I just got the email asking for passport. I think that's it what we all are waiting for.
I have couple of questions:

On my application I have an accompanying child who is US citizen. So i do not have to sent his passport. Do i still need to send photographs?

BTW, my AOR was 1st Feb.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
sj2014 said:
Hi everyone, I am happy to share that I just got the email asking for passport. I think that's it what we all are waiting for.
I have couple of questions:

On my application I have an accompanying child who is US citizen. So i do not have to sent his passport. Do i still need to send photographs?

BTW, my AOR was 1st Feb.
You got PPR right now ? means Right now !!!!
means in 13th July ???

Congrates ?

FSW Inland or outland ?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shishirdbhat said:
It's good to have company :) BTW, I got my second set of GCMS notes that I had ordered a couple of weeks before my BGC went to "In Progress". A few excerpts which I'd like some feedback on:

This is the current status of my assessments:

Eligibility. Recommend passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs.
Final:

Is "Recommend passed" a good thing?

Activity Status:

ACTIVITY: 6
UCI:
Name.
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI
Field Name: Status
New Value: Review Required
Updated Date- 2016/05/19
Updated By: EAIEAPP
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Why does it say "Review Required" when it says I've met A11.2 in the analyst notes?

Analyst Notes:

Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information
contained in the application, I have made the following recommendation: ANALYST RECOMMENDATION:
Recommend pass Analyst Notes: Applicant Indian national presently residing and working in India. Applicant
has submitted documents demonstrating that he performed the duties described in the lead statement and the
main duties as set out in primary NOC category for more than one year with past and current employer. A11.2:
Appears met. 75. (2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appear met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS:
Appear met FSW points total: 76 Ready to finalize RPRF: Complete. Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS
points at invitation to apply (ITA): 465 CRS minimum score for round: 461 Current CRS score: 474 1 have
reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as married at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3 years
foreign work experience With "Company #2" and "Company #1" - India FOSS: PA: . No trace other than
present application. Spouse: No trace other than present application. FAMILY
COMPOSITION . Married since 20xx/xx/xx; . Marriage certificate on file; . No indication of previous marriages/ cl
partner; . NO children indicated; . Meds valid for 3 months or more . PPTs valid for 3 months or more
ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER: O points . Applicant does not have arranged employment Offer; Lock-ln
Date: 2016/02/01 Primary Occupation: NOC 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers 20xx/xx
to present — Job Title #3 (NOC 0124) — at Company #2 - India . eDoc
xxxxxxxx Submitted reference letter dated 20xx/xx/xx confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation
throughout specified period, and describes duties Which are consistent With the lead statement and main duties
as set out in the selected NOC category. Reference letter confirms full-time employment; . Supporting pay
stubs included in eDoc. 9 months of full-time work experience have been accumulated. 20xx/xx to 20xx/xx —
Job Title #2 (NOC 0124) — at Company #2 - India . eDoc xxxxxxxx Submitted
period, and describes duties Which are consistent With the lead statement and main duties as set out in the
selected NOC category.. Reference letter confirms full-time employment; . Supporting contract of employment
included in eDoc. 1 years and 10 months of full-time work experience have been accumulated. 20xx/xx to
20xx/xx — Job Title #1 (NOC 2173) — Company #1. eDoc xxxxxxxx Submitted
period, and describes duties which are consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the
selected NOC category.. Reference letter confirms full-time employment; . Supporting service contract included
in eDoc. 2 years and 6 months Of full-time work experience have been accumulated. Work Experience: 5 years*
Of foreign work experience ADAPTABILITY: 5 FSW points . Spouse meets Official language threshold;
SETTLEMENT FUNDS . Approx. CAD xx,xxx . As per BANK statement as at YYYY/MWDD; . Family of 2
requires CAD 15,143.

One more thing to note is that my application never left CPC Ottawa and moved to NDVO (or perhaps it did after I applied for GCMS notes), and none of my employers got a reference check call. Hope everything is in order!
Hi, just wanted to ask the difference between 'Agent Review' and 'Analyst Review'.