Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
rodrigolporto said:
Hello Guys! I'm a FSW Inland applicant and my AOR is Feb 26th. Medicals passed and Background not needed at this time. Would you recommend me requesting GCMS Notes at this time, or should I just wait :)? Appreciate any comment. Cheers!
You may order GCMS notes whenever you want. No limitations. You should see a lot of updates on your GCMS as you're Feb AOR.

Reactions: Adanac11

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
AngryByte said:
Hello everyone

my AOR was in 10-2-2016 , and my BG check is still in progress. do you think its normal. I've been reading many comments here and I'm starting to believe that its not.

Any ideas?
What's your category? My BG check is still in progress too.

nz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AngryByte said:
Hello everyone

my AOR was in 10-2-2016 , and my BG check is still in progress. do you think its normal. I've been reading many comments here and I'm starting to believe that its not.

Any ideas?
I'm in the same situation. My AOR is Feb 16, and my BG is in progress ever since. :/

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
nz said:
I'm in the same situation. My AOR is Feb 16, and my BG is in progress ever since. :/
Feb 03 AOR BG in progress since Forever

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manidhatt said:
Feb 03 AOR BG in progress since Forever
Hi manidhatt, I am pleased that at least your BG is 'In Progress'. For me I don't know how long it will be before they start looking at my Case.

I guess since you are CEC, the process should be faster for you.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
JoacRy said:
Hi manidhatt, I am pleased that at least your BG is 'In Progress'. For me I don't know how long it will be before they start looking at my Case.

I guess since you are CEC, the process should be faster for you.
Lol I keep hoping that and refresh my mail every 5 mins when it automatically does it every 15 min. Just being impatient, especially when PNPs are getting processed in 1.5 to 2 months.

In my case my name is the problem lol. My name is so common that they probably have 100s with my name in their data with criminal history. IRCC asked for my RCMP clearance twice and I sent it out on March 23 since then nothing. Not even a ghost email. I order GCMS notes on May 24 hopefully I get it soon and can see what is going on behind the scenes.

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Mine is the same here. My AOR is mid Feb. Bg is not started. I am falling into PNP category. Although i got two extra document requests in the middle.

CWilson

Star Member
May 5, 2015
My AOR is 24 Feb, my BG check went to in progress on 14 May.

PNP Outland. LVO (I'm assuming).

Some people get PPR within a week of BG check going to in progress. But the time between BG check and PPR varies wildly, almost everyone gets PPR in the end though.

shishirdbhat

Oct 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Just got my GCMS Notes, some excerpts below. I know this is a large dump, but I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help me figure out if everything is in order, and that it's just a matter of time before I get the PPR. The notes are up to date as of 03/May/2016:

Created Date: 2015/1 2/29 17:41:36
Updated Date: 2016/03/31 07:22:35
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office (shouldn't this be NDVO?)
App Status: Open
App Status Reason: In Progress
Rec’d Date: 2016/02/01
Rec’d Via: On-line
Lock-In Date: 2016/02/01
Category: SW1-FED

Assessments:

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

EE Eligibility Assessments:

FSW MEC: Met (CRS Score: 465)
FSW Minimum Language: Met
Minimum Funds: Met

Notes:

*** AGENT REVIEW ***R1O POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT INDIA. Criminality Decision Passed. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

Other details:

Fee: both Application and RPRF fees paid

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
CWilson said:
My AOR is 24 Feb, my BG check went to in progress on 14 May.

PNP Outland. LVO (I'm assuming).

Some people get PPR within a week of BG check going to in progress. But the time between BG check and PPR varies wildly, almost everyone gets PPR in the end though.
I have a quick question. If there is any change on the status without any request email from CIC, will I be informed by email?

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
shishirdbhat said:
Just got my GCMS Notes, some excerpts below. I know this is a large dump, but I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help me figure out if everything is in order, and that it's just a matter of time before I get the PPR. The notes are up to date as of 03/May/2016:

App Status: Open
App Status Reason: In Progress
Rec’d Date: 2016/02/01
Rec’d Via: On-line
Lock-In Date: 2016/02/01
Category: SW1-FED

Assessments:

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

EE Eligibility Assessments:

FSW MEC: Met (CRS Score: 465)
FSW Minimum Language: Met
Minimum Funds: Met

Notes:

*** AGENT REVIEW ***R1O POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT INDIA. Criminality Decision Passed. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

Other details:

Fee: both Application and RPRF fees paid
Thanks for sharing here. From your agent's note, everything looks normal so far. It seems that there are eligibility and security left unchecked. I wonder based on what document do they decide these two and how much longer do they finish.

IcedCoffee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
shishirdbhat said:

My application has the same offices. It has never been transferred to LVO (at least up to the point when I got GCMS note). I guess it is wrong to assume CIC always transfers files to LVO.
I know one guy who was processed by Ottawa only.

shishirdbhat

Oct 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
IcedCoffee said:
My application has the same offices. It has never been transferred to LVO (at least up to the point when I got GCMS note). I guess it is wrong to assume CIC always transfers files to LVO.
I know one guy who was processed by Ottawa only.
Thanks for that insight! I supposed that it'd be transferred to LVO because I see a lot of people here are getting employer referral-check calls from NDVO.