+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

niccigee

Feb 27, 2016
ImmiToCanada said:
You are almost there (very close to PPR)

Regarding RFPR fee
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/procedure-for-paying-rprf-fees-t394960.0.html
://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
Thanks this helps greatly, i hope i am close im so excited i cant wait!!! :)

niccigee

Feb 27, 2016
Hi Guys,

Have received a letter of request today for me to fill in a Family Information form and provide updated contact details and also they have asked for :-

***Client Information: Confirmation that you hold British Citizenship only. This must be received at this office by: 2016/05/31

Does this mean i have to upload a scanned copy of my valid passport???

CWilson

Star Member
May 5, 2015
niccigee said:
Hi Guys,

Have received a letter of request today for me to fill in a Family Information form and provide updated contact details and also they have asked for :-

***Client Information: Confirmation that you hold British Citizenship only. This must be received at this office by: 2016/05/31

Does this mean i have to upload a scanned copy of my valid passport???
That would prove you hold British citizenship, but doesn't prove you aren't a citizen of another country which seems to be what they're asking. Not sure how you'd do that.

Having said that it only says confirmation, not supporting documents. I got an information request about my relationship with the mother of my children, I just sent a letter confirming the facts, didn't include any supporting documents and it I think it was fine.

I'd write a brief letter confirming your citizenship (say it's your only citizenship if that's the case), can't hurt to include your passport but I assume they already have a copy of that.

niccigee

Feb 27, 2016
CWilson said:
That would prove you hold British citizenship, but doesn't prove you aren't a citizen of another country which seems to be what they're asking. Not sure how you'd do that.

Having said that it only says confirmation, not supporting documents. I got an information request about my relationship with the mother of my children, I just sent a letter confirming the facts, didn't include any supporting documents and it I think it was fine.

I'd write a brief letter confirming your citizenship (say it's your only citizenship if that's the case), can't hurt to include your passport but I assume they already have a copy of that.

Ok, That makes sense as they have opened the explanation letter section for this request for me to upload. I will write the letter and attach a copy of my passport maybe ill see if i can find my birth certificate that would definitely confirm my citizenship.

Thanks ;)

Sunny12Sunny

Jan 11, 2016
Received passport request yesterday.

I'm bcpnp inland, submitted my express entry application around end of Feb, 2016. It was very fast.

sunn_yy

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why NDVO is silent no movement from last 3 week?

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Sunny12Sunny said:
Received passport request yesterday.

I'm bcpnp inland, submitted my express entry application around end of Feb, 2016. It was very fast.
Congratulations !!! I'm NBPNP inland~~and my aor is Feb 24, hope I will be there soon !!

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
aman1988 said:
hi everyone ???
i am very tensed right now.
applied on 4th feb via pnp inland application.
i got request for RPRF on 28th april and paid next day after that no news.
almost 3months and 12 days.

i saw applicants after my AOR getting PPR.
PLEASE HELP ME..
Feeling scared ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
I paid my RPRF on May 6, I'm also pnp inland~~~~ finger cross for us !!

ak0023

Apr 7, 2016
Hello There,
Please help me out. I have a question regarding the BOWP checklist document.
What does it mean by "Photocopy of your current immigration document, if you have one?" I am on a Open Work Permit, i.e. worker status? is that what they mean or is it something else? if something else, what is it. I am really confused, please help.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Congratulations to those who got PPR already! I wish I had received mine already, the waiting is really making me anxious :(

To those who have successfully requested GCMS notes, would it be faster if I ask my Canadian relative to request on my behalf?
This versus me applying via third-party vendors such as GCMSnow.com, etc. Thank you!

ak0023

Apr 7, 2016
Hello There,
Please help me out. I have a question regarding the BOWP checklist document.
What does it mean by "Photocopy of your current immigration document, if you have one?" I am on a Open Work Permit, i.e. worker status? is that what they mean or is it something else? if something else, what is it. I am really confused, please help.

nz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, 91 days today. Should I apply for GCMS now? At least it will give me something to do. I have siblings living in Canada, how can I apply the notes through them? What I understood is that I sign an authorization and they fill in an access to info request, uploading my doc. Please let me know if I am missing anything or should be mindful of something. Thanks

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
nz said:
Guys, 91 days today. Should I apply for GCMS now? At least it will give me something to do. I have siblings living in Canada, how can I apply the notes through them? What I understood is that I sign an authorization and they fill in an access to info request, uploading my doc. Please let me know if I am missing anything or should be mindful of something. Thanks
Echoing this. How do we make friends/relatives in Canada request GCMS on our behalf? And is it faster than applying ourselves via third-party vendors?

ak0023

Apr 7, 2016
Hello,
Please help. I am applying for BOWP as my WP is expiring on June 24. In the form IMM5710E, Q3, "I am applying for one or more of the following", should I select Both 'an initial WP or WP with new employer' AND 'Temporary resident Permit' or only 'an initial WP or WP with new employer'

Ashot

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Ottawa
ak0023 said:
Hello,
Please help. I am applying for BOWP as my WP is expiring on June 24. In the form IMM5710E, Q3, "I am applying for one or more of the following", should I select Both 'an initial WP or WP with new employer' AND 'Temporary resident Permit' or only 'an initial WP or WP with new employer'
I got my BOWP approved few days ago, it took month (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/... it is 27 days now, and the information is correct +- 2-3 days), so you have enough time to have your extension. I selected "A work permit with a same employer" in my IMM5710E form. Sorry, I am not sure about your case, I will stay with same employer, that's why selected first option.
Good luck!