22-01-2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2016
Med's Done....
yes
Passport Req..
awaiting
nuke noodles said:
All Syrian refugees are at 1200 CRS. Reason: JT and JM love them.
Refugees from other countries? Investors? Ph.D holders who can't get LMIA? Not so lucky.
So you think refugees are lucky? Seriously?
Please think twice before you write something like that!

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
nuke noodles said:
All Syrian refugees are at 1200 CRS. Reason: JT and JM love them.
Refugees from other countries? Investors? Ph.D holders who can't get LMIA? Not so lucky.
What kind of person can be jealous of a refugee ?

For nothing in the world I would exchange my place with them.

I am a PhD who cannot have a LMIA and not sure if I will have PR. But even if I never get the permanent residency, at the end I would still be healthy, have all my family and friends alive and have a place to live.

And most importantly, for now, I never went through a war.

Relatively speaking, we all have a wonderful life compared to them.

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agree we should not even discuss refugee apps and stuff in this forum. there is a big difference in there condition vs ours!!! +1 sqid.madoma and
ankanafanka

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
sqid.madoma said:
What kind of person can be jealous of a refugee ?

For nothing in the world I would exchange my place with them.

I am a PhD who cannot have a LMIA and not sure if I will have PR. But even if I never get the permanent residency, at the end I would still be healthy, have all my family and friends alive and have a place to live.

And most importantly, for now, I never went through a war.

Relatively speaking, we all have a wonderful life compared to them.

I second you on this. +1 for you.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Can.ott said:
Agree we should not even discuss refugee apps and stuff in this forum. there is a big difference in there condition vs ours!!! +1 sqid.madoma and
ankanafanka
+1 for you too.

A person who thinks like that guy/girl is not a good fit for Canada. Canadians by nature are compassionate and inclusive. Canada is a pluralistic society. Just getting a PR or Citizenship will not make anyone Canadian.

nuke noodles

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
PNP filed 01-2014, nominated 06-2015. EE-ITA 01-2016
AOR Received.
CEC-AOR 02-04-2015, EE-AOR 02-2016
Med's Done....
EE Medical Passed 02-2016. ECAS MER 03-14-2016.
Passport Req..
PPR 2016-04-06, DM 2016-04-08
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
coolhyd said:
+1 for you too.

A person who thinks like that guy/girl is not a good fit for Canada. Canadians by nature are compassionate and inclusive. Canada is a pluralistic society. Just getting a PR or Citizenship will not make anyone Canadian.
+1
You don't know who I am nor what I do, yet you accuse me not a good fit for Canada. It is very fair of you to say that. Now, dear sir/madam, would you please sponsor a refugee to prove that you are compassionate, inclusive, and a perfect fit to Canada's pluralistic society?

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
nuke noodles said:
+1
You don't know who I am nor what I do, yet you accuse me not a good fit for Canada. It is very fair of you to say that. Now, dear sir/madam, would you please sponsor a refugee to prove that you are compassionate, inclusive, and a perfect fit to Canada's pluralistic society?
Firstly, I apologize if i hurted you. I will surely help someone in need when I have enough money.

My extended family were refugees in Canada in 1970's. I will always be grateful to Canada and Canadians.

happy Canada 2015

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
12 May 2016
Hi friends,

I am planning to go abroad to visit my family, is there any steps I have to finish in Canada before Iam going. My employer is ok to give me three months of leave. He said he can keep me on payroll, any thoughts? ??

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
happy Canada 2015 said:
Hi friends,

I am planning to go abroad to visit my family, is there any steps I have to finish in Canada before Iam going. My employer is ok to give me three months of leave. He said he can keep me on payroll, any thoughts? ??
Where do I submit my resume :) lol

But yeah nothing to worry go ahead and enjoy ur time off

hemurk

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happy Canada 2015 said:
Hi friends,

You need not to do anything unless it is a permanent move out of Canada, in case which you have to update your relocation with CIC. Enjoy your holidays!

On a lighter not - What kind of employer gives a 3 month leave holding you on payroll? lucky you! :)

happy Canada 2015

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
12 May 2016
Hi guys,

Thank you for the response, it's not a fun trip at all, my manager is giving me a hard time since he started, I am already going through the difficult period of my life and I can't take this shit from my manager anymore, I went and talked to my HR and I think that's why he agree to give me long time off. But he said he gonna hire new employee to replace my absence and iam not sure iam gonna get my job after my day's off over. I had to take treatments for psychiatric in the past and he almost put me back to the same situation.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
happy Canada 2015 said:
Hi guys,

Thank you for the response, it's not a fun trip at all, my manager is giving me a hard time since he started, I am already going through the difficult period of my life and I can't take this *censored word* from my manager anymore, I went and talked to my HR and I think that's why he agree to give me long time off. But he said he gonna hire new employee to replace my absence and iam not sure iam gonna get my job after my day's off over. I had to take treatments for psychiatric in the past and he almost put me back to the same situation.
That really sucks. I really hope you get a better job offer. Some people can be really a pain to work with.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
happy Canada 2015 said:
Hi guys,

Thank you for the response, it's not a fun trip at all, my manager is giving me a hard time since he started, I am already going through the difficult period of my life and I can't take this *censored word* from my manager anymore, I went and talked to my HR and I think that's why he agree to give me long time off. But he said he gonna hire new employee to replace my absence and iam not sure iam gonna get my job after my day's off over. I had to take treatments for psychiatric in the past and he almost put me back to the same situation.
Hey buddy, sorry to hear your story. Why don't you take help of senior executives in your company. Treating someone like this is a human right violation. You should try to speak to someone at executive level. I hope everything will be fine with you. Stay strong and keep your head high. These are just phases of life.

nuke noodles

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
PNP filed 01-2014, nominated 06-2015. EE-ITA 01-2016
AOR Received.
CEC-AOR 02-04-2015, EE-AOR 02-2016
Med's Done....
EE Medical Passed 02-2016. ECAS MER 03-14-2016.
Passport Req..
PPR 2016-04-06, DM 2016-04-08
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
happy Canada 2015 said:
Hi guys,

Hey bro, you have not yet revealed why your manager suck, and what kind of hard time he had given to you. Unless its his issue of discrimination against you or your race, or by other means acting unprofessionally, I find it's hard to tell who is at the real fault here.
There are certain managers who are the real douches, but in that situation it would result in high turnover of team staff, which means you should be finding new position too. In which case, you're not alone.
Are you committed to your job? Are you self-motivated?
Don't ever think for one moment that any HR will be "on your side". HR's job is to protect the company and its profits, not to protect you.
Tell the full story first.

res1

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
26-08-2016
nuke noodles said:
Hey bro, you have not yet revealed why your manager suck, and what kind of hard time he had given to you. Unless its his issue of discrimination against you or your race, or by other means acting unprofessionally, I find it's hard to tell who is at the real fault here.
There are certain managers who are the real douches, but in that situation it would result in high turnover of team staff, which means you should be finding new position too. In which case, you're not alone.
Are you committed to your job? Are you self-motivated?
Don't ever think for one moment that any HR will be "on your side". HR's job is to protect the company and its profits, not to protect you.
Tell the full story first.
Why do you ask him/her to tell you the full story about relationship with his/her manager? Firstly it's an immigration forum, secondly it may reveal details that may de-anonymize that person.