Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Ashot said:
It took 40 days...
Where are the notes summary? I just see NOTES 1, NOTES 2, etc...
I think its the last 2-3 pages. And congrats on Eligibility met :) It means your R10 went through.

Ashot

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Ottawa
kirtivsingh said:
I think its the last 2-3 pages. And congrats on Eligibility met :) It means your R10 went through.
Notes 1:
***AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Review Required FSW points total: 81 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 913 CRS minimum score for round: 459 Current CRS score: 913 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following: Qualifying Job Offer ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER: 10 FSW points . Valid WP issued under LMIA. Letter of offer dated 20*/*/* confirms employment of indefinite duration contingent upon applicant obtaining PR status in Canada.. eDoc **** and **** Primary Occupation: NOC 2174 with **** Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. Reference letter confirms full-time employment OR the equivalent in part-time employment.

Notes 2:
*** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT **** for PA and SP. Criminality Decision Passed. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

Notes 3:
*** AGENT REVIEW *** EDUCATION EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility.

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Ashot said:
Notes 1:
***AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Review Required FSW points total: 81 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 913 CRS minimum score for round: 459 Current CRS score: 913 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following: Qualifying Job Offer ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER: 10 FSW points . Valid WP issued under LMIA. Letter of offer dated 20*/*/* confirms employment of indefinite duration contingent upon applicant obtaining PR status in Canada.. eDoc **** and **** Primary Occupation: NOC 2174 with **** Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. Reference letter confirms full-time employment OR the equivalent in part-time employment.

Notes 2:
*** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT **** for PA and SP. Criminality Decision Passed. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

Notes 3:
*** AGENT REVIEW *** EDUCATION EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility.
Thanks. All looks great. rejection % reduced drastically after R10 clearance. Best of luck :)

Eucalyptus

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
Ashot said:
Thanks bud!, Good luck to everyone!
Hi Ashot,

Since you said you received emails for your BOWP you never said what became of that. Did you get it approved?

Ashot

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Ottawa
Eucalyptus said:
Hi Ashot,

Since you said you received emails for your BOWP you never said what became of that. Did you get it approved?
My BOWP application is still in progress. Applied on April 1, so it will take 1-2 months. No updates as of today.

jaydipdave

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
IELTS Request
03-03-2016
File Transfer...
04-03-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
Ashot said:
Notes 1:

Notes 2:

Notes 3:
Thanks for pasting these notes!! +1 to your user rating!!

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashot said:
My BOWP application is still in progress. Applied on April 1, so it will take 1-2 months. No updates as of today.
Hi Ashot, I also applied for my BOWP on 10 April as WP expires on 26 June. Let's see how it goes. Got my fingers crossed for both of us.

I applied for my GCMS Notes on 1 April. I'm guessing it should take 30-40 days.

CWilson

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Ashot said:
Notes 1:

Notes 2:

Notes 3:
Really useful, +1

DW

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
Hello!!

I am planning to order GCMS notes, but m out of Canada.
Can anyone please guide me on how to go about it.

CWilson

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Ashot said:
Guys,

I received GCMS notes, and I can see no negative info there (awesome). However I can see that the criminality check mentioned as Passed, but the security not started...
What's the difference?
As far as I know... Criminality check is checking your PCC(s). Security would be things like checking you're not flagged as having any links to terrorism and you're not on any Interpol databases (International arrest warrants etc). It makes sense that the second one would take slightly longer so nothing to worry about.

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Such a boring week, None got PPR

Pratheek

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got the ghost email.. But no call to the employer.
Do they call all my employers or just the current one?

Is this a sign of thorough eligibility/background check? As I can see only a few people receiving the call

subic85

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
Nomination.....
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
DW said:
Hello!!

I am planning to order GCMS notes, but m out of Canada.
Can anyone please guide me on how to go about it.
You will need a friend/relative in Canada to apply it for you. Here is the link they can use to order your GCMS notes
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
Also, You will need to fill IMM5744E, print, sign, scan it and send it to your friend/relative. They will need to upload this while filing your GCMS notes.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Regards