+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

Punjab1

Aug 12, 2016
Hi friends
After 8 months i received a mail from ndvo that they required a schedule A /background declaration form till 19th dec
My aor is 6th feb fsw

Rprf not paid

Why they need this again.

Share ur views pls

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Punjab1 said:
Hi friends
After 8 months i received a mail from ndvo that they required a schedule A /background declaration form till 19th dec
My aor is 6th feb fsw

Rprf not paid

Why they need this again.

Share ur views pls
did u submit this b4

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Punjab1 said:
ok, not sure......do u have dependants and did u submit for all.

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/immigration-spike-table-450k-newcomers-185140601.html

OTTAWA — Immigration Minister John McCallum is acknowledging the advice of a high-powered group of external advisers that recommends a dramatic increase in Canada's immigration levels to stimulate economic growth.

But McCallum suggests the recommendation — a 50 per cent increase in targets to 450,000 people a year, targeting skilled, entrepreneurial newcomers — might be too ambitious.

He says to meet the target suggested by the Advisory Council on Economic Growth would be a costly endeavour and might not find support across the country.

He says discussions are continuing and the government will announce immigration targets for 2017 next month.

The 14-member panel, chaired by Dominic Barton of the firm McKinsey and Co., is to deliver a set of recommendations to Finance Minister Bill Morneau on Thursday.

The group is trying to come up with ways for the government to boost growth beyond the forecasted two-per cent annual level.

The Canadian Press

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
My medical changed from "pass" to "not needed at this time". I dont know what it means. Anyone under same situation ????

Djikstra

Feb 25, 2016
Hi Guys!

Small update from my side:

ITA : 6 Jan 2016
AOR : 21 Feb 2016
PPR : 10 Oct 2016
Passport Sumitted : 24 Oct 2016
Passport Return : 26 Oct 2016
Category : FSW Outland
Visa Office : NDVO

Regards

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
Dear friends,

Just have a question that came into my mind, supposing that somebody got his PPR and everything went well till obtaining the visa on passport, when landing in Canada will it be required to show a proof of fund at the airport??

RisingPhoenix

Oct 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmed_khalil said:
Dear friends,

Just have a question that came into my mind, supposing that somebody got his PPR and everything went well till obtaining the visa on passport, when landing in Canada will it be required to show a proof of fund at the airport??
Yep,it is the most important part when interacting with the Border Officer and will be certainly required.

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
RisingPhoenix said:
Yep,it is the most important part when interacting with the Border Officer and will be certainly required.

At that time, will it be just a bank statement? Knowing that one must bring sufficient cash (around 13 000 CAD for one person immigrating) to start a new life there, so it would make sense to withdraw the cash from the bank, meaning that the bank statement at that time wont be representing the real balance, and also there are restriction on the amount of cash one may carry while exiting the airport to board the plane to Canada. What would be the solution in that case?

I do appreciate your feedback.

hideyoshi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just called CIC, was hoping there was a big update in my app. but after phone call, the agent was very kind and told me, my app is almost done, just need someone say yes to my app.

He said the CIC might send the PPR to me around mid of NOV. hope he said is right.

RisingPhoenix

Oct 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmed_khalil said:
At that time, will it be just a bank statement? Knowing that one must bring sufficient cash (around 13 000 CAD for one person immigrating) to start a new life there, so it would make sense to withdraw the cash from the bank, meaning that the bank statement at that time wont be representing the real balance, and also there are restriction on the amount of cash one may carry while exiting the airport to board the plane to Canada. What would be the solution in that case?

I do appreciate your feedback.

You can bring money in Canada in the form of:

Cash (You have to declare anything above C$10000 and you also have to show the source of money,like through bank statements).
This will be bit tricky,so think twice before going with this option.

Securities in bearer form (for example, stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills)

Negotiable instruments in bearer form (for example, bank drafts, cheques, travellers' cheques, money orders)

Transfer of funds between your bank and a Canadian bank

I would suggest to take C$10000 in Cash and rest as Travellers cheque.

OR

Go for Muilticurrency Debit cards. You can directly load foreign currency on them.
(Don't forget to check upper limit for loading foreign currency)

You can also combine above options like Cash,Multicurrency Debit cards and Travellers cheque as per your convenience.

Hope this helps

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
RisingPhoenix said:
You can bring money in Canada in the form of:

Cash (You have to declare anything above C$10000 and you also have to show the source of money,like through bank statements).
This will be bit tricky,so think twice before going with this option.

Securities in bearer form (for example, stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills)

Negotiable instruments in bearer form (for example, bank drafts, cheques, travellers' cheques, money orders)

Transfer of funds between your bank and a Canadian bank

I would suggest to take C$10000 in cash and rest as travellers cheque.

OR

Go for Muilticurrency Debit cards. You can directly load foreign currency on them.This will be much convenient.
Thanks a lot for your feedback.