19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
Neo_says said:
Was your PCC issued from BLS ?
Please advise..
BLS does not issue the PCC, the embassy does. BLS just represents the embassy or consulate. Usually the PCC from the embassy has no issues. The PCC from the Police Station has issues as they give a time bound or address specific. Some people have submitted multiple PCCs from various states/cities because of these issue. That's the reason some of them have recommended apply the PPC from Passport Seva Kendra.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
RKCK said:
BLS does not issue the PCC, the embassy does. BLS just represents the embassy or consulate. Usually the PCC from the embassy has no issues. The PCC from the Police Station has issues as they give a time bound or address specific. Some people have submitted multiple PCCs from various states/cities because of these issue. That's the reason some of them have recommended apply the PPC from Passport Seva Kendra.
Thank you.

ResKi

Oct 3, 2015
calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nice, medicals passed today and background check in progress. But no ghost email or any notification.just logged in to mycic amd saw that.

honeyarya

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey

Any Feb Aor whatsapp group

Add me

My timeline

Aor 6 Feb

Sch 4 request and submit 8 Feb

Medical review in progress

My no is +919888911670

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Just a caution to all the people in North America joining/planning to join the Whatsapp group.
The chat gets insane at nights when you are sleeping, i was the admin thr and had to bail out, coz I have to goto work in the morning and couldn't sleep coz everyone is asking the same questions thr which are posted and answered here in the forum.
Another problem is some people will start direct messaging you, which happened to me from 5-7 people at that time.
Also most of us have applied and have recieved AOR so i dont understand what else we or anyone else can do.
It is a waiting game guys let's just do that, unless we have a question.

Good Luck

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
twztedelegance said:
I got rejected today coz apparently my police certificate from India did not cover the whole time period...I looked through my dates carefully and the dates CIC lists saying I was in India, these dates are not even listed in my personal/travel history that way and I most definitely was NOT in India during that time, my police certificate covered the period I was in India for more than 6 months..what the hell, not the response I wanted.

So can I appeal this or do i create a new profile and wait for ITA again? I seriously don't even see the dates they mentioned in my address or personal history wtf wht rubbish
Sorry to hear this :(

It's a quick rejection though. At least they didn't make you wait a few months before rejecting you. What's sad are those rejected after 4-5 months as I've seen here. All you have to do is apply again.

But I hope quick rejections come with quick approvals.

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Guys Great news for future INland Applicants:

http://www.cicnews.com/2016/03/ircc-addresses-hierarchy-issue-express-entry-candidates-eligible-multiple-programs-037348.html

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
warquezho said:
Hey. Saw you in Dec AOR. What happened to you?
My Police Record is invalid...there is a gap between the PCC I got and the time I left my country...so the application has been closed...
so I have to get another one and resubmit everything ~:( hope everything went well this time !

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
twztedelegance said:
I got rejected today coz apparently my police certificate from India did not cover the whole time period...I looked through my dates carefully and the dates CIC lists saying I was in India, these dates are not even listed in my personal/travel history that way and I most definitely was NOT in India during that time, my police certificate covered the period I was in India for more than 6 months..what the hell, not the response I wanted.

So can I appeal this or do i create a new profile and wait for ITA again? I seriously don't even see the dates they mentioned in my address or personal history wtf wht rubbish
I got rejected by the same reason on December.. and I have created a new profile and resubmit everything and a new PCC too.... good luck for both of us !

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
the thing is i went back to india outside of the periods mentioned in the certificate but it was less than 6 months, dont we need a PCC only for periods greater than 6 months?

soo frustrating just want to be done with this, living in uncertainty sucks

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
twztedelegance said:
the thing is i went back to india outside of the periods mentioned in the certificate but it was less than 6 months, dont we need a PCC only for periods greater than 6 months?

soo frustrating just want to be done with this, living in uncertainty sucks
This should explain you better why you needed a PCC:
http://www.mondaq.com/canada/x/469930/general+immigration/Changes+With+Respect+To+Police+Certificates+And+Express+Entry+Completeness+Checks

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, late to the game...

BCPNP, NOC 5122

Feb 12: AOR
Feb 26: Sch 4 requested & submitted
March 3: Sch A requested & submitted

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doravmon said:
My Police Record is invalid...there is a gap between the PCC I got and the time I left my country...so the application has been closed...
so I have to get another one and resubmit everything ~:( hope everything went well this time !
So what about visiting the home country for few weeks after submission of the documents? Does the applicant have to submit a new PCC after the return from home country?

Please confirm

Sunny Malhotra

Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning friends.

I submitted my application on 26-feb. After that i got 2 requests to submit schedule 4 and schedule A which i submmited.

Medicals passed
Review in progress
However bg check has been changed from not started to not nweded at this time. What does it mean? How come it changed to not needed when it is not even started?

Any clue?