Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
Neo_says said:
Hello Immigration Gurus,

My application Background check is needed status showing 'Not needed at this time'.
Does it means that BG check is completed? If yes, than why I did get any ghost email.

Please advise.

There is (?) Icon adjacent to each status. Click on the icon, and you will get all the info about what each status means.

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T365 said:
Ignore those people. +1 to you. It's just that good news like this is hard to believe in at first, knowing that IRCC is generally not that generous and average waiting time is 4-5 months.

But since it's confirmed, I wonder how was it possible for the process to take so less time than before. It's either these cases are truly exceptional, or something has happened with IRCC that makes them process apps now so much faster.

JoaCry said there was one who got it in 6 days. I can't fathom how is it possible for a naturally long immigration process could take so less time e.g. medicals, BG check, verifications, registration, etc.

Or I hope not, but maybe it's a bug in the system like a couple of ones last year........ :-\
Thank You. I have some exiting inside news regarding upcoming NOC based per draw changes in EE in this year... I will post a detailed message in sometime

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
berabad said:
hey man, I've always believe in you and I've always believe that whatever you believe in, you will attract it. so I've always think positively regardless ;D
Thank you, appreciate.

I have some exciting inside news regarding upcoming NOC based per draw changes in EE in this year... I will post a detailed message in sometime

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
I just saw on Jan AOR page. Many people with AOR in last week of Jan have recieved PPR.

Just confirms my last post when i said that thinking of us having PPR isn May is far fetched, it will be faster this time around.

Luwassa

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Help needed guys.
I want to submitt the schedule 4 in myCIC and there is two space for Schedule 4 and Schedule 4A. Do we also have to submit the 4A? and if not what do we submit.

smo1000

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application rejected due to my most recent FBI PCC not being recent enough, and not having enough 'proof' to show I have applied for an additional one. No request for documents, just a straight rejection. I guess I'll have to start EE again. See you in the March AOR page.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luwassa said:
Help needed guys.
I want to submitt the schedule 4 in myCIC and there is two space for Schedule 4 and Schedule 4A. Do we also have to submit the 4A? and if not what do we submit.
You can either fill in the Sched 4A and just put 'NA' in the boxes or upload an LOE to confirm that Sched 4A does not apply to you.

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FMCAD said:
Thank you, appreciate.

I have some exciting inside news regarding upcoming NOC based per draw changes in EE in this year... I will post a detailed message in sometime
Can you clarify this. Are you saying some time in the future ITA's will be issued only to certain NOC's. Where did you get this information from?

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alex_dinou said:
Can you clarify this. Are you saying some time in the future ITA's will be issued only to certain NOC's. Where did you get this information from?
I can't share where I got this information from, just assume this as my prediction for 2016

I.OINP will get changes this year- Expected in June OINP will restrict some NOC's (or) they will have a new list of limited NOC's , therefore Ontario PNP's will reduce which will give more applicants to other provinces.

II. EE system is 13months old now and very streamlined, starting sometime in this year EE draws will choose a specific number of applicants from CEC, all of PNP's and limited FSW's-based on NOC's), the portion of candidates in the draw will be more from CEC's and all of PNP's but less portion from FSW's, advantage for FSW's would be CRS points per draw will fall below 450 but candidates may be limited in selection process based on their NOC until they apply for PNP

(NOTE: Provinces will have there own NOC' requirements for PNP applicants which may differ from CIC's FSW NOC list)- for example if CIC has restricted NOC -0111 for FSW, but any Province has NOC -0111 Open, applicant would first need to apply and get PNP and then get ITA.

III. EE will come up with limited NOC's list for FSW candidates as I mentioned in point no. II (or) may apply restrictions to certain NOC's

IV. I don't expect restrictions to CEC, their NOC would be considered bcz they have Canadian Experience which would be the differentiation factor between CEC VS FSW's.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
FMCAD said:
I can't share where I got this information from, just assume this as my prediction for 2016

I.OINP will get changes this year- Expected in June OINP will restrict some NOC's (or) they will have a new list of limited NOC's , therefore Ontario PNP's will reduce which will give more applicants to other provinces.

II. EE system is 13months old now and very streamlined, starting sometime in this year EE draws will choose a specific number of applicants from CEC, all of PNP's and limited FSW's-based on NOC's), the portion of candidates in the draw will be more from CEC's and all of PNP's but less portion from FSW's, advantage for FSW's would be CRS points per draw will fall below 450 but candidates may be limited in selection process based on their NOC until they apply for PNP

(NOTE: Provinces will have there own NOC' requirements for PNP applicants which may differ from CIC's FSW NOC list)- for example if CIC has restricted NOC -0111 for FSW, but any Province has NOC -0111 Open, applicant would first need to apply and get PNP and then get ITA.

III. EE will come up with limited NOC's list for FSW candidates as I mentioned in point no. II (or) may apply restrictions to certain NOC's

IV. I don't expect restrictions to CEC, their NOC would be considered bcz they have Canadian Experience which would be the differentiation factor between CEC VS FSW's.
Whoa.... Putting restrictions especially on NOC/occupations makes perfect sense to me because an immigration program is basically a way of supplying demand (occupation, increase population, etc.) that cannot be met by a small population.

All past draws don't consider NOC, purely points-based. I always thought they should consider in-demand occupations therefore restricting NOCs because they should consider the current labor market, whatever jobs are needed by the growing economy.

Also for OINP, I was surprised they opened it because I'm preeeetty sure ON is the first choice of destination of 80% of the FSW candidates. You can quote me on this, mark my words.

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T365 said:
Whoa.... Putting restrictions especially on NOC/occupations makes perfect sense to me because an immigration program is basically a way of supplying demand (occupation, increase population, etc.) that cannot be met by a small population.

All past draws don't consider NOC, purely points-based. I always thought they should consider in-demand occupations therefore restricting NOCs because they should consider the current labor market, whatever jobs are needed by the growing economy.

Also for OINP, I was surprised they opened it because I'm preeeetty sure ON is the first choice of destination of 80% of the FSW candidates. You can quote me on this, mark my words.
In the past Ontario Provincial Immigration was the worst when compared to other provinces, always it was dependent on Employers but not Applicants, there are people living in Ontario on temp Visa's for as long as 6-12 yrs but did not get eligible to apply and Ontario did not support them, EE streamlined everything and so OINP opened all NOC's for a full year just to clear up and nominate those Applicants who deserve to be there. FSW's are secondary for OINP but they took advantage of it, soon there will be heavy restrictions to FSW's

NicoleD

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Hey guys. I sent my application this week and just received a request from CIC asking me to provide: UCI (they indicated my UCI number in this request, what am I supposed to do or to send them?) and also Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial Nominees form>
Where can I find all these doc?

Thanks for your directions.