Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
Champ27 said:
Please Advise - Suggestion required !! Please...

Hi All
My AOR is on 6th FEB, CRS 471 Points, Medicals Passed - GCMS notes says Analyst Summary : Recommend Pass (Big Notes Though), Eligibility: Pas, Medicals: Pass, Background Check : In progress (This went ti in progress on Feb 16th - No change till date).

I have a quick questions. Expert Suggestion required:
"My CELPIP expires on 2016-July-12, Do i need to retake it now, I am confused with the Content on CIC website"NO. It should be valid at the time of your application submission, you don't have to be worried about if it expires while your application is in process

How long language test results are valid for
Your test results must be less than two years old when you submit your application for permanent residence.

If you have been invited to apply, check that your language test results will still be valid when you plan to apply for permanent residence. If you haven’t been invited, you may want to make sure your results are valid for the rest of the time you will be in the pool.

If your results will expire before you can apply, you should:

be tested again,
apply before your test results expire, or
decline the invitation and go back into the pool to be considered in the future.
If you apply for permanent residence with language test results that have expired, we will refuse your application.

shishirdbhat

Oct 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
parashar30 said:
Month # 6 started. Anybody else?
Yep, same here. Should get my 2nd set of GCMS notes in a couple of weeks -- hope something has moved!

Waiting_Kills

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Guys, I'm feb 7 AOR. MY GCMS notes say r10 and 11.2 are done and I even got a verification call in Apr. However nothing has moved since. My medicals are set to expire in July. Will they ask me to get my medicals done again? Should I go get them done myself? Any thoughts? Experiences?

LYANG2

May 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Feb-2016
AOR Received.
02-Feb-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
21-Sep-2016
Are there process time grades among different catergories for PNP,FSW,CEC, Inlander, Outlander. Which category will have more priority when being processed. I felt most PNP inlander should be the fastest except my case, don't I ? Any idea about the coming week of Feb AOR applicants?

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
LYANG2 said:
Are there process time grades among different catergories for PNP,FSW,CEC, Inlander, Outlander. Which category will have more priority when being processed. I felt most PNP inlander should be the fastest except my case, don't I ? Any idea about the coming week of Feb AOR applicants?
Yes there is a general trend that PNP (inland or outland) are processed faster than other categories however we got to be giving CIC their 6 months commitment time and as far as i know they are processing most of the applications within 6 months. Good luck!

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
ORDERING GCMS THROUGH gcmsnow.com. Please advise what i should enter where it is asking File Number. Is it EE profile number (or) UCI?

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
IMGNSPNP said:
ORDERING GCMS THROUGH gcmsnow.com. Please advise what i should enter where it is asking File Number. Is it EE profile number (or) UCI?

EE profile number

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Hello,

Sorry, i am new to this forum and I just saw your post that you got approved for BOWP.

Could you please help me doing so? here are my questions;

• Did you apply online? If not, where did you sent your file. I mean the address?
  • If yes, then what are the options you selected for the eligibility? I am asking this because It is redirecting me to the page that I can apply for visitor visa.

I would really appreciate your help as my work permit is expiring Aug 28th. and its been more than 4 months and I didn't hear back from CIC. Waiting for ppr :(

and if possible, can we share the emails/phone numbers so that we could avoid this delay.

Thanks,

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Hello,

Sorry, i am new to this forum and I just saw your post that you got approved for BOWP.

• Did you apply online? If not, where did you sent your file. I mean the address?
  • If yes, then what are the options you selected for the eligibility? I am asking this because It is redirecting me to the page that I can apply for visitor visa.

I would really appreciate your help as my work permit is expiring Aug 28th. and its been more than 4 months and I didn't hear back from CIC. Waiting for ppr :(

and if possible, can we share the emails/phone numbers so that we could avoid this delay.

Thanks,

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Itoti25 said:
I have just got my BOWP Application approved,it gives me a good feeling , inshallah my hopes are to get the PPR Soon.

Hello,

Did you apply online? If not, where did you sent your file. I mean the address?
If yes, then what are the options you selected for the eligibility? I am asking this because It is redirecting me to the page that I can apply for visitor visa.

I would really appreciate your help as my work permit is expiring Aug 28th. and its been more than 4 months and I didn't hear back from CIC. Waiting for ppr Sad

Thanks,

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
IRCC is working slow as a sloth :-X

Reactions: Adanac11

Itoti25

Apr 29, 2016
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 29th,2016
Doc's Request.
Sch A on March 30th,sbmtd on May 5th
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
March 1st,2016
Passport Req..
August 4th, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
gurpreet.gumber said:
Hello,

Did you apply online? If not, where did you sent your file. I mean the address?
If yes, then what are the options you selected for the eligibility? I am asking this because It is redirecting me to the page that I can apply for visitor visa.

yes i have applied online , in order to be illegible you need to select that your country of residence is canada, you status : work permit , the exparation date of your status ...... Etc

I would really appreciate your help as my work permit is expiring Aug 28th. and its been more than 4 months and I didn't hear back from CIC. Waiting for ppr Sad

Thanks,
yes i have applied online , in order to be illegible you need to select that your country of residence is canada, you status : work permit , the exparation date of your status ...... Etc

Feel free to contact me any time by private message or quote and i will get back to you asap