AOR Received.
23-01-2016
Med's Done....
yes
Passport Req..
awaiting
CCMA said:
Hello guys!,

I am FSW Inland applicant. I am in my day 92 since I submitted my application and I don't receive any news since February 11Th. Someone has anything different?. Someone have receive any update?. This waiting time is killing me!!! :mad:

Can you please share your timelines?.

Thank you
Hey, request GCMS notes! This is the best way to see what is happening with your application. And you passed 90 days mark, there will be some interesting stuff in there for sure! :)

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
CCMA said:
Hello guys!,

I am FSW Inland applicant. I am in my day 92 since I submitted my application and I don't receive any news since February 11Th. Someone has anything different?. Someone have receive any update?. This waiting time is killing me!!! :mad:

Thank you
Same here buddy nothing since feb 23rd

sahil1986

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016
hi, how to request gcms
thanks

ankanafanka

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2016
Med's Done....
yes
Passport Req..
awaiting
sahil1986 said:
hi, how to request gcms
thanks
This is the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

This is a CIC website. If you are in Canada, you don't have to pay and can apply under the Privacy Act.
Remember to download you work or study permit to prove your personal information.
It takes around 32 days to receive by email.
Cheers.

sahil1986

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
CCMA said:
Hello guys!,

Thank you
96 days for me! we just have to hang in there for sometime

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
aaro27 said:
96 days for me! we just have to hang in there for sometime
90 Days no update.
We all are sailing in same boat.

CWilson

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Hi all,

I got AOR in February, I got a document request with the following information:

"Please explain your current status with the mother of your children. This must be received at this office by...".

As a bit of background: I have 3 children with my ex who is Canadian, she recently moved to Canada which is why I'm moving too. We're obviously not together any more. We get on ok, we can do basic communication without shouting at each other or anything. But we're obviously not exactly best friends. She wrote a letter for my OINP application confirming some facts and saying that she supports my application. We went through the courts to get a court order to outline the contact arrangement once I'm in Canada. I included details of this in my application.

Any thoughts on what they might be wanting to check? I would of thought it's pretty obvious we're not together any more from my application, although I don't think I stated it explicitly. Do you think they want to check that it won't cause problems with her if I move?

... I did make a new topic for this but thought I'd put it here too as a good sign that they are processing our applications.

Thanks

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CWilson said:
Hi all,

I got AOR in February, I got a document request with the following information:

"Please explain your current status with the mother of your children. This must be received at this office by...".

As a bit of background: I have 3 children with my ex who is Canadian, she recently moved to Canada which is why I'm moving too. We're obviously not together any more. We get on ok, we can do basic communication without shouting at each other or anything. But we're obviously not exactly best friends. She wrote a letter for my OINP application confirming some facts and saying that she supports my application. We went through the courts to get a court order to outline the contact arrangement once I'm in Canada. I included details of this in my application.

Any thoughts on what they might be wanting to check? I would of thought it's pretty obvious we're not together any more from my application, although I don't think I stated it explicitly. Do you think they want to check that it won't cause problems with her if I move?

... I did make a new topic for this but thought I'd put it here too as a good sign that they are processing our applications.

Thanks
They want some proof that you are not living in a conjugal relationship anymore, because if you are then it would affect your application. I would say a letter stating explicitly what your current situation is would do the trick, signed by both of you. Also if you are still married to her, you will have to say that. It could also help to provide a bill from both of you to prove that you live at different addresses? just a thought

CWilson

Star Member
May 5, 2015
IrishinVan said:
They want some proof that you are not living in a conjugal relationship anymore, because if you are then it would affect your application. I would say a letter stating explicitly what your current situation is would do the trick, signed by both of you. Also if you are still married to her, you will have to say that. It could also help to provide a bill from both of you to prove that you live at different addresses? just a thought
Thanks for your input. I've written a letter explaining the situation. We were never married so I think that simplifies things.

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I noticed a lot of people that get RPRF request are saying that the letter states "eligibility has been met", "security has not been started", etc. So just to update, mine said the following:
"We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents"

Not sure if that means I'm further behind or ahead of those whose letters said eligibility has been passed.

thoughts?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IrishinVan said:
I noticed a lot of people that get RPRF request are saying that the letter states "eligibility has been met", "security has not been started", etc. So just to update, mine said the following:
"We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents"

Not sure if that means I'm further behind or ahead of those whose letters said eligibility has been passed.

thoughts?
My eligibility is 'Met' and my R10 is 'OK' per my GCMS Notes. Also my Security is 'Not Started'. I would say until you provide these documents you are behind applicants whose Eligibility is set to 'Met'.

yardflexx

May 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
Nomination.....
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
19-01-2016
Passport Req..
02-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
July
AOR February 3, so 91 days and counting for me. Patience is the name of the game...

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone!

I really need any valuable advice from people who know.
I am doing my documents for PRR and needed a police certificate from Dubai. I applied for it but through my country to attain it takes 2 months. I wrote to CIC, they had given me a deadline till 8th May to upload the new certificate but I still have not received it:(.
I wanted to write a letter of explanation and ask for an extension but as soon as i open my account to upload it is already asking for the certificate number, issue/expiry date. What can i do? and how can i contact them so that my letter reaches them before 8th May? Please help and advice?:((

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
gulhayo_a said:
Hello Everyone!

I really need any valuable advice from people who know.
I am doing my documents for PRR and needed a police certificate from Dubai. I applied for it but through my country to attain it takes 2 months. I wrote to CIC, they had given me a deadline till 8th May to upload the new certificate but I still have not received it:(.
I wanted to write a letter of explanation and ask for an extension but as soon as i open my account to upload it is already asking for the certificate number, issue/expiry date. What can i do? and how can i contact them so that my letter reaches them before 8th May? Please help and advice?:((
Send the letter of Explanation through case specific enquiry (CSE).

Don't forget to attach the receipt/acknowledgement from Dubai authorities for your PCC.