+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in December 2015 - Let's get together

good_luck

Star Member
Nov 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vj1981 said:
Don't worry, some people get PPR without any change in BG check status... few days back one of our friend was worried like this and guess what he got the PPR on the same day without a change in status.... mine is in progress for last 14 days... really can't find a pattern here..
Thanks for giving hope! :)

Nitinj.36

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called CIC and agent told that my file (BGC) is under processing. After asking when it can be completed he said it can go till October. Are you kidding :-\ I never been in any country other than India & Canada :( :-[ what they are checking.

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May be they just told the timing for overall applications, like may be some of the applications can take 2-3 months for BG check. But you will get yours very soon.. Thats a good news.. Hope for the best!!!!!

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Nitinj.36 said:
I just called CIC and agent told that my file (BGC) is under processing. After asking when it can be completed he said it can go till October. Are you kidding :-\ I never been in any country other than India & Canada :( :-[ what they are checking.
These agents are extra careful while answering such questions, but no one knows how much time will it take.

I have a general feeling that CIC achieved 80% of application in 180 days target for December applicants so they are relaxing now.

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
Hello AOR Decemberians,

As a lot of friends in this thread, my application is now more than 5 months old (AOR: Dec 29). I have a question which needs your advice.

- I am an NB PNP
- NB PNP asked me for up-to-date Resume (I think some people also got that request as it depends on NOC)
- An employer contacted me. I joined 3 rounds of interviews.
- That employer asked me for references. I provided to them 2 references.
- That employer talked to 2 references and they told me that the employer is likely to give me a job offer soon.

Assuming I am going to receive a Job Offer from that employer:
- May I ask NB Government work with CIC on speeding up the processing of my application?
- May I use that Job Offer to submit a CSE with the hope that they will process my application quicker?

Copying from Case Specific Enquiry guildelines

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You wish to report important changes, such as a change in address, births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in employment or urgent requests.

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
hogiamisan said:
Hello AOR Decemberians,

As a lot of friends in this thread, my application is now more than 5 months old (AOR: Dec 29). I have a question which needs your advice.

- I am an NB PNP
- NB PNP asked me for up-to-date Resume (I think some people also got that request as it depends on NOC)
- An employer contacted me. I joined 3 rounds of interviews.
- That employer asked me for references. I provided to them 2 references.
- That employer talked to 2 references and they told me that the employer is likely to give me a job offer soon.

Assuming I am going to receive a Job Offer from that employer:
- May I ask NB Government work with CIC on speeding up the processing of my application?
- May I use that Job Offer to submit a CSE with the hope that they will process my application quicker?

Copying from Case Specific Enquiry guildelines

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You wish to report important changes, such as a change in address, births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in employment or urgent requests.
You can raise a CSE once you get the offer by forwarding them the details along with your LMIA which will guarantee your application . You definitely cannot request them to speed up your application as there are scores of people on the same boat :)

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
Eye in the sky said:
You can raise a CSE once you get the offer by forwarding them the details along with your LMIA which will guarantee your application . You definitely cannot request them to speed up your application as there are scores of people on the same boat :)
Thanks for your advice. I don't think I would have an LMIA; just a Job Offer.

Everyone,

Would that job offer alone be a good reason to send an CSE?

Wishing the best for all of us!

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
hogiamisan said:
Thanks for your advice. I don't think I would have an LMIA; just a Job Offer.

Everyone,

Would that job offer alone be a good reason to send an CSE?

Wishing the best for all of us!
there is no harm in letting CIC know about the job offer! hope for a quick turnaround! Good luck..

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
i received a reply for my GCMS notes.

we regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

_ We understand that the PR application was initially submitted as an express entry. note that the file number in question has reached the permanent residency stage. Please advise if you wish to amend your request to the permanent residence file.

Note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information to our office by responding to this email.

CAN ANYBODY INTERPRET THIS?

FSW INLAND JAN19 AOR

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
redd456 said:

we regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

_ We understand that the PR application was initially submitted as an express entry. note that the file number in question has reached the permanent residency stage. Please advise if you wish to amend your request to the permanent residence file.

Note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information to our office by responding to this email.

FSW INLAND JAN19 AOR
Hi, was there a change in the application number from EE and your PR Application. If that so then you would have asked your GCMS notes with the EE app number and not PR app number. Just send them a reply stating you need it for PR. They will send you the one for PR app

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
redd456 said:

FSW INLAND JAN19 AOR
It is because you have chosen to receive information on your express entry profile! Choose permanent residency and you'll be fine.

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
Han said:
It is because you have chosen to receive information on your express entry profile! Choose permanent residency and you'll be fine.
Thanks

farmore

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Med's Done....
12-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2016
LANDED..........
18-06-2016
Hello house, will I be asking for too much if I applied for my GCMS notes after getting my PPR?

canin68

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Admin please delete row126, i made some changes regarding additional doc and created new one.
Thanks in advance