File Transfer...
23-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-5-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
Fill out by typing. Print and sign. Scan completed and sign form. You submit through MYCIC. There should be a section there under application submitted to upload the form. I did the same thing yesterday.

What's your AOR?

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Ontariolove said:
Fill out by typing. Print and sign. Scan completed and sign form. You submit through MYCIC. There should be a section there under application submitted to upload the form. I did the same thing yesterday.

What's your AOR?

I couldn't see any section sorry... could you direct me where exactly?

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Ontariolove said:

What's your AOR?
Should we click on view submitted application and then upload this? I couldn't see any other link or buttons?

Ontariolove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2015
AOR Received.
21-12-2015
File Transfer...
23-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-5-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
Vj1981 said:
I couldn't see any section sorry... could you direct me where exactly?
On your Express Entry Profile – The profile of the application submitted (where you go to see Background check - in progress, Medical – Passed etc) Scroll to the very bottom of the page. You will see a blue button “View Submitted Application” Press this bottom – which will take you to your application page. Scroll down to the bottom of this page also and click “continue” button. Its gonna take you to the forms submitted page. Somewhere on that page you gonna see the link to upload document requested.

Let me know if that helps.

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Ontariolove said:
On your Express Entry Profile – The profile of the application submitted (where you go to see Background check - in progress, Medical – Passed etc) Scroll to the very bottom of the page. You will see a blue button “View Submitted Application” Press this bottom – which will take you to your application page. Scroll down to the bottom of this page also and click “continue” button. Its gonna take you to the forms submitted page. Somewhere on that page you gonna see the link to upload document requested.

Thank you so much. I found it, will submit it tomorrow.

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
Does anyone know about this?

If the PR application is in process then can one travel to another country to meet their parents or friends or visit as a tourist? Will it create a problem in PR process?

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
EMNG5 said:
Does anyone know about this?

If the PR application is in process then can one travel to another country to meet their parents or friends or visit as a tourist? Will it create a problem in PR process?
Nope.

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
Ignatios44 said:
Hey Guys, I just logged into MyCIC and it said update on my application but when I looked there was nothing, does anyone know what that means?
My AOR is December 19th and my background has been "not needed at this time" since early January.
I'm CEC Outland.
You might see an update in your myCIC profile after 24 hrs.

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Ontariolove said:

Hi I have uploaded the Schedule A... Thanks for your help. Hope we both get the PPR soon

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Ignatios44 said:
My Background changed to "In progress" today, CEC outland.
AOR Dec 19th
Good news. Wish PPR for all of us soon :)

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Background Check in Progress today. They asked for Scheduled A yesterday and I submitted it today.

We are FSW Outland from India. AOR 30th Dec . Any predictions on how many days will it take for PPR. ;D

vdassani

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope 2015 said:
Great :)
I wonder to see sometimes the status changes on Sunday. I supposed the status changes by the officer but seems its done electronically.
whats your idea guys?
FYI, CIC works 24*7 and on Sundays as well! Found the info through their 'Career' section! They have vacancies for VO's and the duty hours are throughout the week (in shifts). Hope this explains well why we receive updates on Sundays as well! All the best for your application! Cheers