Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
jasonmac5 said:
they told us the same thing...

dr_jaat: when you try to track does it say like Out For Delivery or Processing Error?
Yes, it says processing error, re-routed something.

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
PatientlyHopeful said:
Oddly enough the email I received doesn't give any details on where to send your passports if you are outside North America. To receive that information it states I must write an email to CIC stating I live outside of North America so that they can guide me to the next appropriate steps..But anyways thanks for your response. I really appreciate it! Cheers! :)
Hi, I read this sometime back in some forum. Now you send a mail notifying CIC regarding your visa office change. As you know they state 20 dats to respond, however you call the VFS regarding submission of passport in 3 to 4 days time, they can check and let know if you can submit your passports.

This worked for someone. He in fact submitted the passport on the 4 th day . Hope it works for you too.

Apr 11, 2016
Vj1981 said:
Hi, I read this sometime back in some forum. Now you send a mail notifying CIC regarding your visa office change. As you know they state 20 dats to respond, however you call the VFS regarding submission of passport in 3 to 4 days time, they can check and let know if you can submit your passports.

This worked for someone. He in fact submitted the passport on the 4 th day . Hope it works for you too.
I received another email today from CIC stating that I need to send my passport through VFS to New Delhi!

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
PatientlyHopeful said:
I received another email today from CIC stating that I need to send my passport through VFS to New Delhi!
Good then, submit it through VFS and it will be done. Congrats..

barefoot_starz

Mar 9, 2016
ghostduck said:
Its FSW Outland. I don't know my VO, I'm guessing its São Paulo. How can I know for sure?
I don't know for sure, I haven't gotten my PPR yet (fingers crossed for today) but it should be on the letter you got? There should be a section telling you where you send your passports?

ghostduck

Nov 30, 2015
barefoot_starz said:
I don't know for sure, I haven't gotten my PPR yet (fingers crossed for today) but it should be on the letter you got? There should be a section telling you where you send your passports?
Its telling me to send it to Sao Paulo, so that must be my VO then. My background check status had been changed to "in progress" back in April 21.

matgpaula

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My timeline is really strange, have you seen any person with the BGC status 'In Progress' for 4 months without any news since then?

Chiuzi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
matgpaula said:
My timeline is really strange, have you seen any person with the BGC status 'In Progress' for 4 months without any news since then?
It happens! sometimes people receive their "in progress" in the beginning and then wait forever... it's really strange.

lbrambilla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghostduck said:
Its FSW Outland. I don't know my VO, I'm guessing its São Paulo. How can I know for sure?
Good to see some movement in São Paulo.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Hi All,

I've submitted my PR application in 2015Dec16 but no PPR till now. I see some guys get PPR in 3 months, others in 5 months and ...
Does anyone know what things change waiting time for different PPR applications? visa office, back ground check for different countries,...?

canin68

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hope 2015 said:
Hi All,

I've submitted my PR application in 2015Dec16 but no PPR till now. I see some guys get PPR in 3 months, others in 5 months and ...
Does anyone know what things change waiting time for different PPR applications? visa office, back ground check for different countries,...?
hi
I am also dec15 applicant and its almost 5mnths now. There is no specific trend for processing.