+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in December 2015 - Let's get together

xilji

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Kishanpal said:
No I didn't get no email, I just checked randomly and status was updated and when i opened Background was in progress.
You will get the update email within 24 hours

Ignatios44

May 15, 2015
Its so disheartening when you see people getting updates who have AOR's after you, I can't imagine how people from Sept feel when they see December applicants getting PPR. Doesn't seem like CIC have any system, its so random, a bit ridiculous in my opinion.

Kishanpal

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Ignatios44 said:
Its so disheartening when you see people getting updates who have AOR's after you, I can't imagine how people from Sept feel when they see December applicants getting PPR. Doesn't seem like CIC have any system, its so random, a bit ridiculous in my opinion.
well I know it could be bit disturbing for some people. I see people from January and February Aor's get PPRs too but I feel happy for them. Its just the way CIC process the applications; nobody knows the pattern. all we can do is hope that sooner or later we will get it too.

Kishanpal

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
rananiche said:
Hi everyone!!

We receive our golden mail on April 5 and send the passports the next day!! :eek:

Do you know what is next?
Congrats, now wait for your passports to get back and then do the landing. :)

good luck

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Canada has been very good to me... I just received my PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was kind of different from what i have read here because i received an email directly from the embassy of canada in mexico wich is my visa office. I also received a message on my MYCIC account with the PPR and there is placeholder for me to upload my passport. Right now i am not thinking clearly... I am so happy...

My background is still no needed at this thime... it has always been like that...

OH MY GOD!

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Kishanpal said:
Yeah its usually next morning.
You will be getting yours very soon I think!
So, AOR in December are getting results nowadays.

Kishanpal

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
henryahmed said:
Canada has been very good to me... I just received my PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was kind of different from what i have read here because i received an email directly from the embassy of mexico wich is my visa office. I also received a message on my MYCIC account and there is placeholder for me to upload my passport. Right now i am not thinking clearly... I am so happy...

My background is still no needed at this thime... it has always been like that...

OH MY GOD!
Congrats!! I hope its the start of PPR rain for today.

singhmik

Aug 31, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
Doc's Request.
05-01-2016 & 25-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
got email yesterday saying ur application has been updated. lets c whats next !!

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
Hoping to get mine soon.

Background In Process since Dec 2015

CEC/INLAND/AOR Dec 11.

Congratulations who got PPRs and PRs, Best wishes for the wonderful people waiting something nice to happen in their life soon. :)

pnkj

Sep 25, 2015
Hi guys

Today when I logged in to my CIC account I saw an update on my profile but when i checked the status of my application it's still in the same position, no change-nothing. BG is still "Not needed at this time". Although I haven't received any email from CIC, I just made a random check.

AOR December 23/2015 (PNP-CEC INLAND) 8)

Apr 11, 2016
Hello all,

I have been following closely to this blog for a few months now. I have a question that I haven't seemed to find any answers to yet so I am hoping that someone here would be able to shed some light on my situation. So here goes nothing...

I have applied under FSW-Outland, AOR Dec.19, 2015. In my CIC account, I have 2 columns under my "submitted applications/profiles" section. One row with the "Express Entry" application type and the other with the "Permanent Residency" application type. Both rows had the status "submitted" as the status under the details column, however as of this past weekend my Express Entry application type now has a "Cancelled" status under the details column. Nothing else in my profile has changed. My application/profile status says it is still Open and my review is still in progress. I didn't receive any updated mails in my email either from CIC regarding this "Cancelled" status. Does anyone know why this happened or what this means? Have I been rejected? I am going insane trying to figure out what's going on..