http://tinyurl.com/AOR-December-Add-Info
http://tinyurl.com/AOR-December-Spreadsheet
Please, December e-AOR applicants ONLY!

tenenbaum17

Dec 3, 2015
falcon83 said:
URGENT HELLP !!!

Dear All,

I would really appreciate any support and help regarding my situation. I have received today message and request letter via CIC. They asked me to provide Settlement Plan for Saskatchewan. As I already provided detailed settlement plan with the letter of explanation when i submitted my application on December 09, 2015. Should I call and ask them whether they received my settlement plan or not; or simply provide again same settlement plan ? I have just concerns this settlement plan was prepared in December 2015, so do they need updated information in settlement plan? What should I do? Please also see letter request content.

" Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> Client Information: Please provide us with a Settlement Plan for Saskatchewan. This must be received at this office by: 2016/03/29 "

Thank you for the help

God bless us, everyone....
Hi falcon83,
I have received the same letter from IRCC requesting me to provide a detailed settlement plan for Ontario. Im an inland FSW applicant. I guess IRCC is requesting this additional document for us to further validate our intention to live and work in the province where we got our nomination. I already submitted mine right away. Hoping for an update soon, hopefully PPR. :)

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
tenenbaum17 said:
Hi falcon83,
I have received the same letter from IRCC requesting me to provide a detailed settlement plan for Ontario. Im an inland FSW applicant. I guess IRCC is requesting this additional document for us to further validate our intention to live and work in the province where we got our nomination. I already submitted mine right away. Hoping for an update soon, hopefully PPR. :)
Do you live in other province?

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
falcon83 said:
Dear All.

I read all above regarding SK settlement plan. I asked this matter in the beginning `Falcon83`. Yet this issue become more complicated and all are confused. for the sake of clarification, i state again all story below:

1 ) I applied SK nomination in June 2016. When i submitted application for nomination , SK Government asked settlement plan as the part of application, but it was generated by computer like a questionnaire. i submitted that settlement plan for nomination application.

2) I received nomination and then ITA in November 2015.

3) when i submitted PR application in Dec15, my lawyer suggested me to prepare detailed settlement plan for CIC to convince them you really intend to settlement plan. so i prepared very detailed settlement plan and added to my pr application into letter of explanation part/

4) Today they asked me again to submit settlement plan for Sask.

5) My question was that why they need to ask again if they have received already this settlement with permanent resident.

i wish this clarifies all above complicated matter

guys, what does it mean "DETAILED settlement plan"?

coz the only way to prepare SP is opening the online form and filling a couple of fields, then sending saved one to them

anyone who prepared "DETAILED SETTLEMENT PLAN"?

maura4

Mar 23, 2016
Hi,

I am BC PNP applicant inland. I want to share with you my time line and give hope to all PNP inland applicants. It looks like they still remember about us and working hard. It is been a long waiting time for me. I have been here since 2012 - studding, working etc. I applied along with my husband and 2 kids.

It is been stressful few years. Hopefully I am getting to the end of this "trip".
;)

ITA 13 Nov 2015
Aor 11 Dec
Medical Pass: 10 Jan
Eligibility: in progress
Schedule 4 Dec 13
Schedule A Jan 16
Bg check Jan 16 from in progress to not needed
Bg check In progress March 23

rananiche

Feb 13, 2014
Hi All

I got a letter last week in March 17, they are asking me for:

Proof of Relationship: Provide documentation proving your co-habitation with your common law partner..

I have been in Canada since 2011, and we have been granted spouse work permit visa and other permits before. We send our common in law declaration and our joint statements on December 2015. So I am not sure where this come from. ::)

I am inland and hopefully get some news soon!!

maura4

Mar 23, 2016
HI,
You can show copy of utility bills if you are both on it or join bank account statement, rent agreement etc.

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
droidkar said:
guys, what does it mean "DETAILED settlement plan"?

coz the only way to prepare SP is opening the online form and filling a couple of fields, then sending saved one to them

anyone who prepared "DETAILED SETTLEMENT PLAN"?
I also open the site and fill up the questionnaire and sent that to SINP. Didnt submit anything while filling up the PR application.

are CIC asking for this document recently!!! :-S

zhk

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
maura4 said:
Hi,

I am BC PNP applicant inland. I want to share with you my time line and give hope to all PNP inland applicants. It looks like they still remember about us and working hard. It is been a long waiting time for me. I have been here since 2012 - studding, working etc. I applied along with my husband and 2 kids.

It is been stressful few years. Hopefully I am getting to the end of this "trip".
;)

ITA 13 Nov 2015
Aor 11 Dec
Medical Pass: 10 Jan
Eligibility: in progress
Schedule 4 Dec 13
Schedule A Jan 16
Bg check Jan 16 from in progress to not needed
Bg check In progress March 23

Thanks for the update. Best of luck!

Sask_Can2015

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015 SINP
Doc's Request.
05-02-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
26-12-2016 Re-medical
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2017
LANDED..........
May be April, 2017
Anyone here got PPR from Manila VO?...... ;)

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
falcon83 said:
URGENT HELLP !!!

Dear All,

I would really appreciate any support and help regarding my situation. I have received today message and request letter via CIC. They asked me to provide Settlement Plan for Saskatchewan. As I already provided detailed settlement plan with the letter of explanation when i submitted my application on December 09, 2015. Should I call and ask them whether they received my settlement plan or not; or simply provide again same settlement plan ? I have just concerns this settlement plan was prepared in December 2015, so do they need updated information in settlement plan? What should I do? Please also see letter request content.

" Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> Client Information: Please provide us with a Settlement Plan for Saskatchewan. This must be received at this office by: 2016/03/29 "

Thank you for the help

God bless us, everyone....

Hi falcon83,

what does it mean "DETAILED settlement plan"?

how can I prepare the same doc in case they ask me for that?

C2016!

Dec 21, 2015
Hello,

We are a little bit worried because we have not received any notification or ghost email by CIC :(

We are AOR Dec. 3rd 2015/ Schedule 4-4a provided. Dec. 9th 2015/Medical passed. Jan 20th 2016
Our Back ground check change from Not started to Not need it at this time on Jan 21st 2016

We are a little bit confuse because we do not know Who revise EE profile at this point? Ottawa Or our visa office assigned (Mexico)?

PNP Outland (Nova Scotia) our letter expirer in May 2016

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot for your answers.