AOR in December 2015 - Let's get together

KittYLoveCaD

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Lived in SK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
falcon83 said:
Yeah, i do... I have already asked her as well. However, I just wanted to make sure if anyone has experienced same situation like I am having.
I was not asked to send it again before PPR, actually...

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
falcon83 said:
URGENT HELLP !!!

Dear All,

I would really appreciate any support and help regarding my situation. I have received today message and request letter via CIC. They asked me to provide Settlement Plan for Saskatchewan. As I already provided detailed settlement plan with the letter of explanation when i submitted my application on December 09, 2015. Should I call and ask them whether they received my settlement plan or not; or simply provide again same settlement plan ? I have just concerns this settlement plan was prepared in December 2015, so do they need updated information in settlement plan? What should I do? Please also see letter request content.

" Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> Client Information: Please provide us with a Settlement Plan for Saskatchewan. This must be received at this office by: 2016/03/29 "

Thank you for the help

God bless us, everyone....

Falcon,
I received the request from CIC last week to provide a detailed settlement plan for Ontario. Readind yours, I imagine that they are starting ask for this for pnp's

Panggangan

Mar 17, 2015
falcon83 said:
URGENT HELLP !!!

Dear All,

I would really appreciate any support and help regarding my situation. I have received today message and request letter via CIC. They asked me to provide Settlement Plan for Saskatchewan. As I already provided detailed settlement plan with the letter of explanation when i submitted my application on December 09, 2015. Should I call and ask them whether they received my settlement plan or not; or simply provide again same settlement plan ? I have just concerns this settlement plan was prepared in December 2015, so do they need updated information in settlement plan? What should I do? Please also see letter request content.

" Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> Client Information: Please provide us with a Settlement Plan for Saskatchewan. This must be received at this office by: 2016/03/29 "

Thank you for the help

God bless us, everyone....
I also got nominated by Saskatchewan. I remember submitting the same document to SINP more than once because I was asked to. I think there's no need to ask SINP if they received the previous document you emailed to them.

A friend of mine also applied to SINP and always emailed them about the progress of the application, and SINP replied to just wait and be patient. Probably because they are too busy, that they have limited time to entertain questions. My point here is if they need something, you just provide the document and remind them that you have submitted it already. It will be plus points in your part if you are very polite in your message. These factors may contribute to your chance of being nominated.

Iatrogenic

Jun 10, 2015
Iatrogenic said:
Quick one guys, got a request to send copies of passport to the UK High commission, also to include height and eye colour for all applicants. Noticed there's no request for passport photograph and it also shows option for the documents to be uploaded to mycic. This doesn't look like a PPR is it?

I am from a visa-exempt country. Anyone with a similar request?

AOR 24.12.2015
As I suspected the above request wasn't a PPR. The real one came in today.

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Panggangan said:
I also got nominated by Saskatchewan. I remember submitting the same document to SINP more than once because I was asked to. I think there's no need to ask SINP if they received the previous document you emailed to them.

A friend of mine also applied to SINP and always emailed them about the progress of the application, and SINP replied to just wait and be patient. Probably because they are too busy, that they have limited time to entertain questions. My point here is if they need something, you just provide the document and remind them that you have submitted it already. It will be plus points in your part if you are very polite in your message. These factors may contribute to your chance of being nominated.

You did not understand. He was already nominated. The request is from CIC

bharadwaj1883

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015 Schedule4 and 4a
Nomination.....
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
19-12-2015
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2016
LANDED..........
Mostly in Aug 2016
Hi Guyz!!

Good News to share, I had received PPR yesterday.

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
bharadwaj1883 said:
Hi Guyz!!

congratulations :)

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
falcon83 said:
5) My question was that why they need to ask again if they have received already this settlement with permanent resident.
Not sure exactly why. Could be a random request. Maybe they need a copy of the settlement plan with your signature on it? Did you upload a signed copy of the settlement form at the time of submitting the EE application?

As a parallel, many people here including me got a request for schedule A from CIC after the AOR, which was already submitted. It makes me think that CIC wants the document again just so that they have a copy on record with your signature.

fyi: could be helpful -- http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t338041.0.html

bharadwaj1883

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015 Schedule4 and 4a
Nomination.....
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
19-12-2015
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2016
LANDED..........
Mostly in Aug 2016

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
bharadwaj1883 said:
Hi Guyz!!

Congratulations!
Please, help other applicants and add your timeline info in the spreadsheet.
Use this link: http://tinyurl.com/AOR-December-Add-Info
Thank you!