AOR Received.
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
shaz82 said:
Guys!

I have not seen any of December applicants to receive ppr those, got Schedule A request.

is this observation is right? May be CIC is having kind of extra checks for Schedule A submissions.

i am PNP applicant with 16 Dec AOR and my file is not even transferred to my Local Visa Office.

Any body have any idea of additional length of processing time associated with applicants with schedule A submission?
Hi Shaz82,

How do we know that our files have been transfer to LVO. I have been asked to submit the RCMP report, does that mean my files are in the LVO?

Panggangan

Mar 17, 2015
shaz82 said:
Guys!

I have not seen any of December applicants to receive ppr those, got Schedule A request.

is this observation is right? May be CIC is having kind of extra checks for Schedule A submissions.

i am PNP applicant with 16 Dec AOR and my file is not even transferred to my Local Visa Office.

Any body have any idea of additional length of processing time associated with applicants with schedule A submission?

In my case,I was asked to submit schedule A on Jan 28 probably because the one I uploaded was the old form. I emailed them my schedule A using the new form on the same day. Thank God on March 11 I received PPR.

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Panggangan said:
In my case,I was asked to submit schedule A on Jan 28 probably because the one I uploaded was the old form. I emailed them my schedule A using the new form on the same day. Thank God on March 11 I received PPR.
I was requested Schedule A too on jan 18th ...what is your timeline please ?

Panggangan

Mar 17, 2015
ssd said:
I was requested Schedule A too on jan 18th ...what is your timeline please ?
Here's my timeline:
ITA: Dec. 18, 2015
AOR: Dec. 28, 2015
Medical Passed: Jan. 27, 2016
Ghost emails: Feb. 27, 2016
March 2, 2016
Background Check (In Progress): March 1, 2016
PPR: March 11, 2016

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
So yesterday i almost had a heart attack... As you may know there was a big PPR rain yesterday in the october and november threads... nothing happened for me as a december applicant as you may know. I left my job as usual and was driving to church when i received a call from my wife... she was yelling and screaming like crazy that she received an email from our visa office in mexico and that they send me an email too and that she couldnt see what it was... she was nervous... i was driving... the battery on my movil was almost dead... I checked my inbox and there were two mails, one said that i had a new message on my mycic and the other one was the email from my visa office in mexico... my heart stopped...my hands were shaking....i read the messages and.............. both messages were to submit my son's birth certificate :p :p ( i had already submitted it when i added him to my application so i do not understand why they are asking for it again).

So that was interesting.... jejejej

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
henryahmed said:
So yesterday i almost had a heart attack... As you may know there was a big PPR rain yesterday in the october and november threads... nothing happened for me as a december applicant as you may know. I left my job as usual and was driving to church when i received a call from my wife... she was yelling and screaming like crazy that she received an email from our visa office in mexico and that they send me an email too and that she couldnt see what it was... she was nervous... i was driving... the battery on my movil was almost dead... I checked my inbox and there were two mails, one said that i had a new message on my mycic and the other one was the email from my visa office in mexico... my heart stopped...my hands were shaking....i read the messages and.............. both messages were to submit my son's birth certificate :p :p ( i had already submitted it when i added him to my application so i do not understand why they are asking for it again).

Very interesting. Relax, your PPR email is in coming soon

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
henryahmed said:

LoooL. Be careful while driving! and please take it easy (your wife too)
PPR will come soon!

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
How do we know that our files have been transfer to LVO. I have been asked to submit the RCMP report, does that mean my files are in the LVO?

@Luckboy Actully i sent CSI to London Visa office so they replied that they do not have my file. other way is to order your GCMS notes.

@Panggangan .. Congrats for ppr bro .. u r lucky man .. and its give us hope as well .. i have 16 Dec AOR. hope i ll get some positive news soon.

HannaYanna

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is my update:

Ghost emails : March 9 & 10, 2016
BG : In-Progress on March 18, 2016
VO: Not sure if ADVO or Ottawa (I've got an email update for my BG on Friday which is weekend in GCC)
Current Residence - Saudi Arabia

Hoping to hear some good news this coming week for all of us...

George1976

Aug 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,
After a long wait,(4months and 20 days) i got my FBI report.
i have submitted my applicaiton (Dec-12) with a Letter of explanation as the FBI report was not ready at that time.

Now my question is, How do i send this FBI report to CIC?

is there a way to scan and attach this report to my application online?
or Do i need to send it by post to CIC address?

waiting for any help in this matter....

HannaYanna

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
George1976 said:
Dear Friends,
After a long wait,(4months and 20 days) i got my FBI report.
i have submitted my applicaiton (Dec-12) with a Letter of explanation as the FBI report was not ready at that time.

Now my question is, How do i send this FBI report to CIC?

is there a way to scan and attach this report to my application online?
or Do i need to send it by post to CIC address?

waiting for any help in this matter....

You may send it through Case Specific Inquiry with supporting LOE.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx