+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in December 2015 - Let's get together

mayurpatel

Jul 3, 2014
How should i get my UCI number in express entry?

If my EE number is same as PR application number then what is UCI number ? Is it available if we apply in EE?

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
I have got my GCMS notes..

What I could identify from them ' About changing status'..

First CIO/Ottawa will do the completeness check and they do some background verification...It will show in GCMS notes.. Then they will send file to LVO ( mostly it will be according to COR but they can send anywhere depending on Work load) and give instruction to them like Background... - review is required or not ...Depending on LVO again change the status.

This is my interpretation of GCMS notes......

It is better to call them and check ur LVO where the file is getting processed...Some time many like me was tracking delhi Visa office timelines but my case is getting processed in Pretoria ( workload distribution)

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
JZPASSI said:
I have got my GCMS notes..

What I could identify from them ' About changing status'..

First CIO/Ottawa will do the completeness check and they do some background verification...It will show in GCMS notes.. Then they will send file to LVO ( mostly it will be according to COR but they can send anywhere depending on Work load) and give instruction to them like Background... - review is required or not ...Depending on LVO again change the status.

This is my interpretation of GCMS notes......

It is better to call them and check ur LVO where the file is getting processed...Some time many like me was tracking delhi Visa office timelines but my case is getting processed in Pretoria ( workload distribution)
where should an Indian Applicant call? to delhi office or office in canada? also deos yr gcms notes include the details where yr case is being processed?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
hedonist10 said:
submitted my application on 15th December.......my background check went from in progress to not need needed this time last Monday....today again it went to in progress......submitted my application on 15th December.....
am so worried does that mean anything
It means they are working on your file. Going by Russian's timeline, you could have good news soon :)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Another Decemberian with PPR :) Singapore VO
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-application-under-ee-pnp-connect-here-t346362.0.html;msg4980345#msg4980345

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Another Decemberian with PPR :) Singapore VO
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-application-under-ee-pnp-connect-here-t346362.0.html;msg4980345#msg4980345
Wow! Soo fast

Mark B

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-12-2015
Interview........
01/03/2016
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
genuinelyjenny said:
Wow! Soo fast
A bit of information that i have been able to find out due to my process. It seems when your application is in Canada being looked at, your BG is likely not to be in process. This does not mean your application is not being worked on it just means its internal to Canada. At some point the Canadian side will decide it pretty much looks alright - it is then passed to your local VO with instructions to pass it - this can then mean BG in process appears very quickly around PPR. If Canada thinks it needs a closer inspection it will pass this to the local VO with specific instructions to look at something if need be. At this point it is likely to go into Progress and is being worked on by the local VO. This may be a longer process. That is exactly what has happened with mine as mine is now with local VO due to my 'special' circumstances.

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
Mark B said:
A bit of information that i have been able to find out due to my process. It seems when your application is in Canada being looked at, your BG is likely not to be in process. This does not mean your application is not being worked on it just means its internal to Canada. At some point the Canadian side will decide it pretty much looks alright - it is then passed to your local VO with instructions to pass it - this can then mean BG in process appears very quickly around PPR. If Canada thinks it needs a closer inspection it will pass this to the local VO with specific instructions to look at something if need be. At this point it is likely to go into Progress and is being worked on by the local VO. This may be a longer process. That is exactly what has happened with mine as mine is now with local VO due to my 'special' circumstances.
What of background check not needed at this time?

Nmetuk

Feb 14, 2016
Mark B said:
Useful info, thanks.

Any ideas on bg not needed at this time. My case was aor on 29 dec, now it shows bg not needed. I did not see ip status.

Joul

Jan 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mark B said:
Interesting, thanks for sharing your point of view.

The LVO depends of your nationality or where you applied?

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joul said:
Interesting, thanks for sharing your point of view.

The LVO depends of your nationality or where you applied?
Where you applied from.

Mark B

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-12-2015
Interview........
01/03/2016
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
Nmetuk said:
Useful info, thanks.

Any ideas on bg not needed at this time. My case was aor on 29 dec, now it shows bg not needed. I did not see ip status.
I am pretty sure that if not needed at this time means that two things:

1. CIC have had a cursory look at your file and have 'parked' it due to workload, priority or simply needing some more information from somewhere.
2. CIC have then passed it to local VO with clear instructions that you have supplied the correct information and no further in depth BG Check is needed by them so procession to PPR can occur quite quickly once it goes to in Progress.

I think if it stays as not needed for a long time it means the work is being carried out in Canada. If it goes from BG in progress to not needed it has been passed from Canada to local VO and they are doing BG work that is expected to take some time.

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayurpatel said:
How should i get my UCI number in express entry?

If my EE number is same as PR application number then what is UCI number ? Is it available if we apply in EE?

As soon as you receive a message from MY CIC, you can find the UCI on the top of the letter.

Luckboy

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
22XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015