Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
I am trying to fill out schedule A for my spouse and is it ok to fill it out in foxit and print. Coz i can see the entire format is different .
And also in Dec 12th when we submitted the application she was unemployed , but she got job affter 2 days , ie Dec 14th . So for that should i be adding an explanation letter coz info in Schedule A is goin to b difernt from wht we submitted to CIC in Dec 12 in our PR application . ANd shud i be sending a CSE to update her job ( I have not claimed any points for her jobs )

I am all confused . Experts .. plz help me .. TIA

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
taral80 said:
My timeline:
Application and AOR: 19th dec
Medical passed: 23rd dec
Received Request for schedule 4 and 4a 23rd dec
Submitted schedule 4 and LOE 24th dec
Request for schedule A on 24th dec submitted sche A on 24 dec
RPRF request received: 15th Jan and paid on 16th Jan
Sehbaaz said:
Hey guys
My Timeline
AOR: 2nd december
Medical passed: 11th december
Additional document request: 11th Jan.
Doc. submitted : 14th January.
Gud luck to everyone...... :)
Hi, my friends!
Please, add your timeline in our AOR-Decemeber-spreadsheet here: http://tinyurl.com/AOR-December-Add-Info .
Thank you!

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
taral80 said:
Hi friends, i just received a request for RPRF fees.

do i need to pay the fees here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay ??
Also, this link asks for log in, do i need to sign in as new user or can i use the same id and password which i use for Mycic account?

If someone can guide please....
Hi taral80, may i ask how did you receive request for RPRF fees. i have not paid our upfront RPRF that is why i want to know the process. thank you.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Inthemidst said:
I am trying to fill out schedule A for my spouse and is it ok to fill it out in foxit and print. Coz i can see the entire format is different .
And also in Dec 12th when we submitted the application she was unemployed , but she got job affter 2 days , ie Dec 14th . So for that should i be adding an explanation letter coz info in Schedule A is goin to b difernt from wht we submitted to CIC in Dec 12 in our PR application . ANd shud i be sending a CSE to update her job ( I have not claimed any points for her jobs )

The PDF documents by CIC need Adobe Acrobat Reader, use this and do not use Foxit or any other PDF reader.

For schedule A, fill your current details for your wife and also send a CSE explaining when she got job, etc.
If she is dependent and you are not claiming any points for her work experience, you do not need to support this explanation with work experience letter, contract etc. Just mention the change in her employment status, that's all.

amandeep256

Apr 15, 2015
canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
18 DEC 2015
hello friends
i have done my two year post secondary diploma from canada and secondary from india
in my EE do i ned ECA for my secondary education or just canadian diploma
plz help thanks

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
darklord said:
The PDF documents by CIC need Adobe Acrobat Reader, use this and do not use Foxit or any other PDF reader.
Dear darklord,
Is there any CIC official information that could confirm your words or it's just your personal opinion?
URL please...

Inthemidst said:

Hi, Inthemidst!
1) It doesn't matter which PDF editor you use to fill the SCHEDULE A Background / Declaration (IMM 5669). You can even print blank SCHEDULE A and fill everything by hand (please, use black ball pen). In my personal opinion it's always better to use PDF editor, because it allows you to avoid bad handwriting, as a result CIC officer would have no problems while reading everything. But remember one thing... you can only fill your information in it using any PDF editor, BUT NO changes in file structure allowed! (DO NOT add your own fields/pages and so on...)!

2) If your circumstances change you have to let CIC know about it using Case Specific Enquiry https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Even if you don't claim any points for your spouse work experience I think you should inform CIC about this situation (send them CSE and add new spouse job in the Schedule A). I don't think that it's very critical, because all these changes do not affect your overall CRS points and you don't have to worry too much, but it's always better to be honest with CIC officers and give them all information that they want. Good luck to you my friend!

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear friends, please share your cell phone numbers so we can share information and updates in our whatsapp group for December AOR applicants[/size][/size]

Radu1981

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 December 2015
Doc's Request.
26 May 2016
AOR Received.
15 December 2015
Med's Done....
20 December 2015
Passport Req..
7 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
15 June 2016
LANDED..........
25 June 2016
Hi guys,

EE profile 20 Octomber 2015
ITA for CEC on 27 November 2015
Application submitted on 15 December 2015
AOR 15 December 2015

Application/profile status/Open
Review of eligibility/Review in Progress
Review of medical results/Passed on 20 December 2015
Review of submitted documents/No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview /Not needed at this time
A background check is needed/Not Started
Final decision/Not Started

Good look for everybody.This is my second application because my first application was Canceled as incomplete from my mistake.
I forgot to add my original criminal record check from my country and I added just the translation.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
PJ1220 said:
Hi taral80, may i ask how did you receive request for RPRF fees. i have not paid our upfront RPRF that is why i want to know the process. thank you.
rprf request comes in Mycic account only. And then you need to go to this link https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay. Create an account here. Sign in and pay. After paying the fee, you will receive a receipt in pdf format which you need to upload in the Mycic documents upload section. Thats it...

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
taral80 said:
rprf request comes in Mycic account only. And then you need to go to this link https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay. Create an account here. Sign in and pay. After paying the fee, you will receive a receipt in pdf format which you need to upload in the Mycic documents upload section. Thats it...
thank you very much taral80. :)

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Guys, today i got request letter for Schedule A and Singapore PCC. In the letter, the deadline for Schedule A is 7 days and for Singapore PCC is 60 days.

However when i login to mycic and look at the place where I need to upload these files, the deadline shows as 5 Feb which is less than 60 days.

Has anyone faced this type of situation. Please advise.

skutty

Feb 18, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-12-2015
Passport Req..
08-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2016
Some times it will take time to update to the system.

Did you submit Singapore PCC before ? Why they request again ?

humtie86

Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
Nomination.....
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
amandeep256 said:
hello friends
i have done my two year post secondary diploma from canada and secondary from india
in my EE do i ned ECA for my secondary education or just canadian diploma
plz help thanks
You do not need ECA for your 2 year Canadian Diploma...I do not think they are points given to secondary school from your home country and if they are poimts for it then you need ECA done for the secondary education.