Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-11-2015
Med's Done....
05-12-2015
Guys..good morning

I am very furious..

Last week I was asked to supply schedule 4 and schedule 4a like all PNP..

I filled and uploaded schedule 4, and replaced sch 4a with a LOE as I am not in the business/entrepreneur stream..

Yesterday evening, I found a new CIC message in my account asking me to download, fill and upload schedule A because I left a gap in the personal history from 9/2013 - present !!!!

Seriously.. What the hell is going on ??!!

I ,like everyone else, revised my personal history a thousand times before submitting.. And logically, nobody would never leave such a huge and recent gap especially a young person (25 y) with short history..moreover, during this (gap) period I was employed in the government for 15 months then currently a medical organization for 12 months so far and I supplied a certificate of experience from both employers..so I have an evidence for my claims..

I checked this period again in the submitted application and everything was fine and in place..the personal history is perfectly filled and shows no gaps..the certificate from the employers during this (gap) period is also in place..

Now I am going crazy..do our information get lost??.. Do the officer see a different screen full of gaps rather than the properly filled screen in front of me ?!!

Anyone have an explanation or had a similar request??

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmrMagdy said:
Guys..good morning

I am very furious..

Last week I was asked to supply schedule 4 and schedule 4a like all PNP..

I filled and uploaded schedule 4, and replaced sch 4a with a LOE as I am not in the business/entrepreneur stream..

Yesterday evening, I found a new CIC message in my account asking me to download, fill and upload schedule A because I left a gap in the personal history from 9/2013 - present !!!!

Seriously.. What the hell is going on ??!!

I ,like everyone else, revised my personal history a thousand times before submitting.. And logically, nobody would never leave such a huge and recent gap especially a young person (25 y) with short history..moreover, during this (gap) period I was employed in the government for 15 months then currently a medical organization for 12 months so far and I supplied a certificate of experience from both employers..so I have an evidence for my claims..

I checked this period again in the submitted application and everything was fine and in place..the personal history is perfectly filled and shows no gaps..the certificate from the employers during this (gap) period is also in place..

Now I am going crazy..do our information get lost??.. Do the officer see a different screen full of gaps rather than the properly filled screen in front of me ?!!

Anyone have an explanation or had a similar request??
I understand your emotion, but please don't respond emotionally. CIC officers are also human like you and me, and can make mistakes. If I were you, I will make a LOE explaining my situation in a respectful manner, with screenshots from the application that shows the filled personal history.. and also fill Schedule A, and make everything in one PDF and attach it. IMO that's the best we can do.

Please ignore my suggestion if someone can provide a better response.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Just fill the schedule A and submit.

skutty

Feb 18, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-12-2015
Passport Req..
08-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2016
I also get the Schedule A request even though my personal history with out any gap

lubin

Dec 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WHAT IS ECAS??

Sorry guys if I sound stupid. I got the AOR on December 2015 and all the other stuff is in process.
But I keep seeing all these people talking about ECAS. I know it stands for Electronic Client Application Status.(Or does it? ;D)

I found a link to log in, but I keep getting an error "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided"

Till now, I never even cared about no ECAS, Coz I could get all the status info that I need from the other "Applicant dashboard GC Key login" portal.

What are your thoughts?

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lubin said:
WHAT IS ECAS??

Sorry guys if I sound stupid. I got the AOR on December 2015 and all the other stuff is in process.
But I keep seeing all these people talking about ECAS. I know it stands for Electronic Client Application Status.(Or does it? ;D)

I found a link to log in, but I keep getting an error "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided"

Till now, I never even cared about no ECAS, Coz I could get all the status info that I need from the other "Applicant dashboard GC Key login" portal.

What are your thoughts?
Dont worry ECAS access is gone now for everyone. Any one who wants to know his status has to check from MYCIC via GV login key portal. So just ignore ECAS.

harvin91

Dec 24, 2015
Just wanted to know That can one application be linked to two mycic IDs?

Since I have hired a lawyer and my application is linked on his ID. And I cannot see the updates so i made my mycic login and trying to link my application from " Link an existing application to this Account". But the error I am getting is "We compared it with our system and found: no applications matching the information you entered."

I have checked the details entered few times but this same message I am getting.

BTW AFAIK my application was submitted by my lawyer on 17th dec and don't know when the AOR was sent. Yesterday I got an email from my lawyer which was sent by the cic asking for RCMP clearance check ( PCC from Canada) as I was there for more than 6 months. This process will take about 15 days.

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
harvin91 said:
Just wanted to know That can one application be linked to two mycic IDs?

Since I have hired a lawyer and my application is linked on his ID. And I cannot see the updates so i made my mycic login and trying to link my application from " Link an existing application to this Account". But the error I am getting is "We compared it with our system and found: no applications matching the information you entered."

I have checked the details entered few times but this same message I am getting.

BTW AFAIK my application was submitted by my lawyer on 17th dec and don't know when the AOR was sent. Yesterday I got an email from my lawyer which was sent by the cic asking for RCMP clearance check ( PCC from Canada) as I was there for more than 6 months. This process will take about 15 days.
If someone is representing you then you will not be able to see the application. The best chance is to contact your lawyer for any updates. Get the PCC from RCMP for Canada and send it over to your lawyer. If you not enough time to upload the document (since sometimes they give only 7 days to send requested documents), send them LOE and payment receipt of your PCC application.

harvin91

Dec 24, 2015
JK_CAD said:
If you not enough time to upload the document (since sometimes they give only 7 days to send requested documents), send them LOE and payment receipt of your PCC application.
Thanks for the info.
They gave me 60days from the date of the letter.

xilji

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Finally a relief.

AOR Dec 18 2015
Medical Status is passed Jan 6 2016
Request for additional documents. Jan 6 2016

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
xilji said:
Finally a relief.

AOR Dec 18 2015
Good to know. My AOR is Dec 20 and nothing until now

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
Patica said:
There will be some movement soon... My first movement was after 3 weeks.

amandeep256

Apr 15, 2015
canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
18 DEC 2015
xilji said:
Finally a relief.

AOR Dec 18 2015
me too
medical passed on 6 jan
are u PNP i havent got any doc request

good_luck

Star Member
Nov 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Patica said:
My AOR is 25 Dec and nothing for me too...please let me know if you get some update. Mine should be after you.