Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
One_Topsy said:
Yes, and this is frustrating because you have more accurate updates in ECAS right?
As personal sharing information with September, October and November applicants, I know that ecas doesn't show detailed information. The main system is currently mycic.
Ecas was the main system for paper based applications.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
ssd said:
As per the sheet - none of the CEC candidates have received any update on their applications other than medical passed...
Is there anyone who has any updates ... I heard CEC is faster but cannot see any activity
Some guys got their bg check in progress, which indicates that their applications have been worked on.
Let's hope for the best guys!

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
ambreenkhan said:
Hi Guys,

I am an PNP Outland. I got my medical passed today and now my BG is in progress.

Good luck to all!
Congrats! Please enter your TIMELINE information in the spreadsheet.
Wishing you a smooth processing ;)

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
Bella5 said:
Does everyone get the request for "Schedule 4/4a" and "Schedule A' or is it for a specific group of people?
Schedule 4/4a is requested for pnp applicants.
Some guys claim that schedule A is requested for applicants who got rejections from cic later on. I am not sure about that.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
number411 said:
I was reading the other AOR threads and the below seems to be the sequence after AOR. Is my understanding correct? The other tasks such as Sch A request, IELTS scores request are rare and happens only atypically for a minority. Sch 4/4A request is mainly for PNP applicants.

Medicals PassedIn a few days/weeks but within 1 month of AOR usually
Schedule 4/4A request In a few days/weeks but within 1 month of AOR usually
BG goes from Not Needed to Not StartedAnytime after few weeks or at the time of Sch 4 request or Medicals Passed
BG goes from Not Started to In ProgressAnytime after 1 month AOR to 2/3 months AOR
PPRTypically 3-5 months from AOR, Very fast if in 1/2nd month, and Delayed if in or after 6th month
COPRTypically 3-6 months from AOR
Thanks!
+1 for you mate ;)

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Bella5 said:
Does everyone get the request for "Schedule 4/4a" and "Schedule A' or is it for a specific group of people?
All Provincial Nominee Class principal applicants must complete Schedule 4 form. Provincial Nominees nominated under a business, entrepreneur, or self-employed stream/category must also complete Schedule 4A.

Schedule A (Background / Declaration). If you answer YES to any of the Statutory Questions, CIC will ask for the Schedule A form. In addition, there are some questions about "Membership of association with organizations", "Government positions", "Military and/or paramilitary service", so if you have anything of this in your Personal History... probably CIC will also request Schedule A.

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
Bella5 said:
it depend on your app. they will just ask if they required orginal sighned document for your personal history or soem thing else. not every one gets schedule A request.

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
number411 said:
I was reading the other AOR threads and the below seems to be the sequence after AOR. Is my understanding correct? The other tasks such as Sch A request, IELTS scores request are rare and happens only atypically for a minority. Sch 4/4A request is mainly for PNP applicants.

Medicals PassedIn a few days/weeks but within 1 month of AOR usually
Schedule 4/4A request In a few days/weeks but within 1 month of AOR usually
BG goes from Not Needed to Not StartedAnytime after few weeks or at the time of Sch 4 request or Medicals Passed
BG goes from Not Started to In ProgressAnytime after 1 month AOR to 2/3 months AOR
PPRTypically 3-5 months from AOR, Very fast if in 1/2nd month, and Delayed if in or after 6th month
COPRTypically 3-6 months from AOR

I can't comprehend the following - every 2 weeks they send ITA to 1500 applicants approximately, so in my understanding they should manage to reach to COPR for about 1500 applicants in two weeks, otherwise they will make congestion. According to this logic generally each applicant should reach to PPR in 2-3 weeks.

What's wrong in this logic?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
ambreenkhan said:
Hi Guys,

I am an PNP Outland. I got my medical passed today and now my BG is in progress.

Good luck to all!
Wow...my medical passed but no BG in process, PNP outland as well :(

Sehbaaz

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28th Oct,2015
AOR Received.
2nd December 2015
Passport Req..
26th April
VISA ISSUED...
11th May
LANDED..........
17th May 2016
guys

I got an email from job bank that my account at job bank has been deactivated due to no activity. but i have pnp, invitation and medical passed in ee.
Any idea?????

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Sehbaaz said:
guys

I got an email from job bank that my account at job bank has been deactivated due to no activity. but i have pnp, invitation and medical passed in ee.
Any idea?????
I can't login to my jobbank profile, too.
I noticed that after ITA ...

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Sehbaaz said:
guys

Any idea?????
droidkar said:
I can't login to my jobbank profile, too.
I noticed that after ITA ...
Actually.. I don't know what to say about it ...
Is it makes any sense? You already have ITA.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
droidkar said:
I can't comprehend the following - every 2 weeks they send ITA to 1500 applicants approximately, so in my understanding they should manage to reach to COPR for about 1500 applicants in two weeks, otherwise they will make congestion. According to this logic generally each applicant should reach to PPR in 2-3 weeks.

What's wrong in this logic?
You have mixed up flow rate and flow time. Further, you can't just assume that all ITAs will actually apply, although a majority might.

If there are 1500 AORs in 2 weeks, then flow rate of COPR has to be 1500 per every two weeks to prevent backlog accumulation. Flow time in the system for each of these applicants (ie. time taken to process an application) can be anything, even 1 year, it doesn't matter. As long as flow rate of COPR is the same as AOR rate, there will be no backlogs accumulated.

Operations Management Basics: http://scn.sap.com/community/uac/learning-center/blog/2014/08/27/operations-management-basics-flow-rate-throughput-flow-unit-inventory-and-flow-time

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
number411 said:
You have mixed up flow rate and flow time. Further, you can't just assume that all ITAs will actually apply, although a majority might.

If there are 1500 AORs in 2 weeks, then flow rate of COPR has to be 1500 per every two weeks to prevent backlog accumulation. Flow time in the system for each of these applicants (ie. time taken to process an application) can be anything, even 1 year, it doesn't matter. As long as flow rate of COPR is the same as AOR rate, there will be no backlogs accumulated.

Operations Management Basics: http://scn.sap.com/community/uac/learning-center/blog/2014/08/27/operations-management-basics-flow-rate-throughput-flow-unit-inventory-and-flow-time
Can you explain in simple terms :p