+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in December 2015 - Let's get together

Sam6227

Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got Additional document request from CIC asking for Marital status. my current status is single/never married and all was mentioned in the forms. Why are they asking for this again?

I sent them a letter confirming I am single and attached their letter asking for this information. Did do the right thing?

If anyone can shed some light it will be helpful.

Timeline:
FSW Inland
AOR: Dec 18, 2015
Medical passed
Background check: Not needed at this time.

farmore

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Med's Done....
12-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2016
LANDED..........
18-06-2016
Sam6227 said:
Just got Additional document request from CIC asking for Marital status. my current status is single/never married and all was mentioned in the forms. Why are they asking for this again?

I sent them a letter confirming I am single and attached their letter asking for this information. Did do the right thing?

Timeline:
FSW Inland
Medical passed
Have you ever being married and divorced before? Have you tried to take a look at your submitted documents and ensure there is nowhere you made a mistake that makes them think you may not be single like including a dependent? The letter you sent, is it a CSE?

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Sam6227 said:

Timeline:
FSW Inland
Medical passed
Please check back on your application. By mistake you would have selected yes for the question have you been married in the past. If you have selected no its fine... in both cases you senf a letter of explanation accordingly and things will be fine

NBPNP_Indian

Apr 19, 2016
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11/12/2015
Med's Done....
21/12/2105
Passport Req..
29/07/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting..
Hey Guys
Congrats to those who all got PPR!!!
My AOR was on Dec 9th 2015. So far no updates. I am processing through a consultant in India. So I do not have access to my profile. I am seeing so many of you putting visa Office. How can I know my visa office? What should I ask my consultant to know about it, as in where in my profile they can check for it. Because last time when i asked about my visa office they didnt give me a solid reply.

Thanks in Advance :)

mr_ahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22 dec 2016
Med's Done....
28 dec 2016
Passport Req..
13 march 2017
Nyla said:
Hi everyone,
Submitted already...
ITA: Nov 27
Submitted: Dec 1
AOR: Dec 2
Meds Passed: Dec 3
Sch A Req: Dec 4
SchA Submitted: Dec 4
Bkground Chk in progress: Dec 4
Then Bkground chk changed to not needed at this time: Dec 6

Good luck everybody!
Hi nyla,

i thought the BG check would change from 'not needed at this time' to 'in progress'. does that mean they completed BG check in 2 days? or they might do BG check later when needed?

goodluck to you! cheers.

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
mr_ahmed said:
Hi nyla,

i thought the BG check would change from 'not needed at this time' to 'in progress'. does that mean they completed BG check in 2 days? or they might do BG check later when needed?

goodluck to you! cheers.
It's quite normal for it to go back to 'not needed at this time' and it will change back to in progress again before PPR.

Good luck!

ed85

May 25, 2016
Hello Decemberians!

I received the golden email today! :)

Primary Office: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa

06/18 - EE Profile (FSW)
11/13 - Province Nomination (BC PNP)
11/27 - ITA
12/26 - AOR
01/04 - Schedule 4 and Schedule 4A Requested
01/15 - R10
02/17 - A11.2
05/19 - BG in progress
05/24 - PPR

Good luck everyone!

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
ed85 said:
Hello Decemberians!

I received the golden email today! :)

Primary Office: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa

06/18 - EE Profile (FSW)
11/13 - Province Nomination (BC PNP)
11/27 - ITA
12/26 - AOR
01/04 - Schedule 4 and Schedule 4A Requested
01/15 - R10
02/17 - A11.2
05/19 - BG in progress
05/24 - PPR

Good luck everyone!
[/quote
Congrats... All the best !!!!

Sam6227

Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farmore said:
Have you ever being married and divorced before? Have you tried to take a look at your submitted documents and ensure there is nowhere you made a mistake that makes them think you may not be single like including a dependent? The letter you sent, is it a CSE?
Vj1981 said:
Please check back on your application. By mistake you would have selected yes for the question have you been married in the past. If you have selected no its fine... in both cases you senf a letter of explanation accordingly and things will be fine
I have never been married or in common-law and just checked my forms, everything is filled correctly. Btw what is CSE? The letter I sent was just typed in word doc and signed confirming my marital status.

Thanks Vj1981! hope everything is fine..

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Hi Guys, I just received a ghost email.i got a mail stating that my application is updated but no changes in the profile. :-X

Nitinj.36

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats all PPR.

Please, add your timeline in the AOR December spreadsheet
http://tinyurl.com/AOR-December-Add-Info
http://tinyurl.com/AOR-December-Spreadsheet
Please, December e-AOR applicants ONLY!

vdassani

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NBPNP_Indian said:
Hey Guys
Congrats to those who all got PPR!!!
My AOR was on Dec 9th 2015. So far no updates. I am processing through a consultant in India. So I do not have access to my profile. I am seeing so many of you putting visa Office. How can I know my visa office? What should I ask my consultant to know about it, as in where in my profile they can check for it. Because last time when i asked about my visa office they didnt give me a solid reply.

Thanks in Advance :)
Call up CIC, tell them an excuse like 'you want to raise a CSE and hence want to know the Visa Office'. Generally they inform you when you give this excuse. All the best!

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
Vj1981 said:
Hi Guys, I just received a ghost email.i got a mail stating that my application is updated but no changes in the profile. :-X
It can take upto 24 hours for the status in profile to change. Hope it's good news for you :)

Nyla

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
Passport Req..
May 10, 2016
mr_ahmed said:
Hi nyla,

goodluck to you! cheers.
It changed back to 'in progress' on May 5 then ppr may 10