+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in December 2015 - Let's get together

amjk28

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
taral80 said:
Hello friends,
Finally, we received the PPR just minutes back....
the PPR message came in mycic and my BG is still 'Not Needed at this Time'
AOR 19th Dec. Nova Scotia PNP Outland
VO: New Delhi
Thanks to all lovely friends on this forum for their support especially, Asivad and Raj...And my good wishes for all...

It was a long journey. Our first application got rejected in 2010 under the simplified process and second got rejected in 2014 under the FSW. This time we got it...very very happy... :)

[/quote

Congratulations! ;)

A.P.S

Apr 22, 2016
Hi friends,
I have been a silent but regular visitor here.The timelines posted helped me a lot in staying sane!!! So I would like to post mine in case it would be of some help.

FSW Outland (NDVO)
EE profile : May 27
Ontario PT : June 6
Application Filed : July 4
Ontario Nomination : November 1
EE ITA : November 13
Filed & AOR : December 8 (RPRF upfront)
Schedule 4 & 4A : December 9
Upfront Medical Passed : December 15
Background "not needed" to "in progress" : April 21 (email saying there is new message in MyCIC)
PPR : April 22 (email saying MyCIC has been updated)

Current MyCIC status
Profile : Open
Eligibility : Review in progress
Medicals : Passed
Documents: Provided
Interview : Not needed
Background : In progress
Decision : Not started

All the very best to everyone awaiting PPR.

vdassani

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A.P.S said:
Hi friends,
I have been a silent but regular visitor here.The timelines posted helped me a lot in staying sane!!! So I would like to post mine in case it would be of some help.

FSW Outland (NDVO)
EE profile : May 27
Ontario PT : June 6
Application Filed : July 4
Ontario Nomination : November 1
EE ITA : November 13
Filed & AOR : December 8 (RPRF upfront)
Schedule 4 & 4A : December 9
Upfront Medical Passed : December 15
Background "not needed" to "in progress" : April 21 (email saying there is new message in MyCIC)
PPR : April 22 (email saying MyCIC has been updated)

Current MyCIC status
Profile : Open
Eligibility : Review in progress
Medicals : Passed
Documents: Provided
Interview : Not needed
Background : In progress
Decision : Not started

All the very best to everyone awaiting PPR.
Congratulations buddy... looking at CIC's trend, the 'silent' one's steal the show early... LOL :D (Just Kidding!)

zfe4912

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I got PPR two days ago, and sent my passport to Ottawa already April 21. I just wonder how long my passport will be back? I plan to travel end of May, not sure if passport will come back on time.

sverma

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Other
HI Everyone..

Firstly, appreciate the assistance received on this forum. People have been very helpful in providing assistance and advice to how to overcome the paranoia which we are all going through with such waiting time and uneven patterns of the applications response.

Having said that....ALOHA...THE GOLDEN EMAIL..SUBMITTED THE PASSPORT TO NDVO TODAY.(22ND APRIL 2016). Now, just waiting for the passport to comeback.

Just my advice which I have seen come fine in my case...My timelines

AOR 17th Dec `15
Medical passed: 25th Dec `15
Schd 4: 26th Dec `15
GCMS NOTES Requested: 25th March `16
GCMS NOTES Received: 19th April `16
PPR AND BG IN PROGRESS: 21st April `16
Passport Submitted: 22nd April `16
Passport Received back: Waiting

So an advice, incase you applications are more than 3 months, just dont wait for it...Maybe they are sitting idle on the appication. Just file GCMS NOTES....hopefully it moves like mine did....

For all the people who have received the PPR ..Congrats...for those who are waiting...JUST HANG IN THERE...EVERYONE`S A WINNER...ITS JUST THE WAIT WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH...

Thanks everyone for the assistance and support.

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Can someone please tell me, do we need photographer sign as well on the back of the photos ( the ones go with Passport)?

Photographer has already placed a stamp of address with date stamp but didn't sign the photograph. Do guys think I should get the photographs again ? The Stamp they used has one column says "Signature of Official" . But that lady who took the picture never signed it. I got the pictures done from Walmart.

TREN

Feb 23, 2016
zfe4912 said:
Hi Guys, I got PPR two days ago, and sent my passport to Ottawa already April 21. I just wonder how long my passport will be back? I plan to travel end of May, not sure if passport will come back on time.
Normally two weeks

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Hi Everyone...While ordering GCMS notes, should I mention Express Entry Profile number or the UCI number? Anyone who have ordered GCMS plz let me know.

PNP Outland, Reached 4.5 month mark, pain in unbearable, can't think of anything else. m totally drained.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
newtoforum2 said:
Can someone please tell me, do we need photographer sign as well on the back of the photos ( the ones go with Passport)?

Photographer has already placed a stamp of address with date stamp but didn't sign the photograph. Do guys think I should get the photographs again ? The Stamp they used has one column says "Signature of Official" . But that lady who took the picture never signed it. I got the pictures done from Walmart.
Signatures are not mandatory. You're good.

Reactions: Adanac11

Panggangan

Mar 17, 2015
I am very happy to share to the good people in this forum that finally we have our visa from the visa office (Manila). It happened 4 days after my MyCIC account was updated and changed to approved.

Below are the important dates:

AOR December 28
Ghost mail February 27
Background check in progress March 1
PPR March 11
Passport sent to visa office March 15
Application approved (in MyCIC account) April 18
Passport and visa returned April 22

Good luck to those who are still waiting for their PPRs. Very soon you will have yours too. God bless us all! ;)

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
Chiuzi said:
I have received disappointing news from my immigration consultant saying that it's best for me not to expect anything before the 6 months... he said that October and November applications (which he is in charge of) are being processed right now.
Your consultant said this to keep you sane. There are lot many applicants from Dec Jan Feb receiving PPRs as well.

adyk

Dec 13, 2015
Hello all ,

i have a query, can anyone help / advice

i recieved a mail on 21st from CIC to submit my passport & photos. however they have told to submit this via VFS in india. However , i am staying in Dubai as a resident.

i am confused how can i submit my passport to vfs in india being in dubai. don't know what to do...

can anyone pls help... thanks.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
newtoforum2 said:

No need. My photographer only stamped the back of the photo. I filled in the rest of the details by hand. And I have got my CoPR back without issues.

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Hi All,

Congrats to all who received their PPR.

I am quite spectator of this group.

Its been 115 days from by AOR, and still no update. I know i might have high expectation :p ...

Do you ppl really think applying for GCMS note will help... I personally dont think so. But as many I am confused too :-\ ... Please suggest.

I am FSW Outland from India

ak2905

Jun 18, 2015
Yepppieee!!!!! PPR..... :D :)
I have been a silent user of this group. You guys helped me a lot.
It's time to say thanks to all of you folks. I got my PPR finally 2 days ago.

Timelines:
13 Nov 2015 - ITA
17 Dec 2015 - eAPR Submitted
17 Dec 2015 - AOR Received
18 Dec 2015 - Schedule 4/4A Requested
22 Dec 2015 - Schedule 4 and LOE for 4A Submitted
23 Dec 2015 - Medical Passed
23 Dec 2015 - RCMP Certificate Requested
01 Feb 2016 - RCMP Certificate Submitted
21 Apr 2016 - PPR Requested
21 Apr 2016 - Passport sent
Background check : In progress