AOR in August 2015

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chiyakam said:
Thanks Yelena!

I shot an email to CPC Ottawa, where my application is being processed. Got an auto reply instructing to have some more information than I had given in my first email (I had just included the application number in first email, they had asked for other things e.g. surname/name, DOB, category of application i.e. FSW in my case and UCI - I knew it from GCMS notes), and so I shot another email with all the required details.

In my email I have mentioned about PCC they had raised a document request about & the date of submission. Then I just asked the status of my application as I had crossed 6 months of processing time. I hope they provide some useful information.

Let us know what they say... btw they stoped replying to my cse.. sad :( i hope we will get some resolution before june.

I am flying to Toronto in two months, it would be so awsome to land then ;) but this is just whistfull thinking

aaruhani

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys. I have got my PR a couple of months ago and did my landing in may and then came back to my home country in a week. My PR card were mailed to the address provided (family member) and my family member brought it to my home country in-person (so nice of him to do that). Now I am confused if I can travel using the PR card or using COPR (I am in US so can travel by land as well)? If I travel using PR card and if the immigration officer cross verify the dates on my passport then wouldn't they question me on how I got my PR card while I was outside canada? Has anyone done something similar? Please advise.

MORGESDREAMS

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-5-2016
Passport Req..
8nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2016
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
aaruhani said:
Hi Guys. I have got my PR a couple of months ago and did my landing in may and then came back to my home country in a week. My PR card were mailed to the address provided (family member) and my family member brought it to my home country in-person (so nice of him to do that). Now I am confused if I can travel using the PR card or using COPR (I am in US so can travel by land as well)? If I travel using PR card and if the immigration officer cross verify the dates on my passport then wouldn't they question me on how I got my PR card while I was outside canada? Has anyone done something similar? Please advise.
Hey

Well I am not a expert on this respected forum but can share my veiws,my friend got his Pr but have to go our home country on emergency call without PR card, but one of our mutual friend take his card for him and he landed with no trouble with his card in Vancouver back!Again I am not in this stuff buddy,BUT have seen these types of cases in positive manner!
Regards

mengo2005

Nov 21, 2013
Dear JB1234,

Can you confirm if your application has been approved given that you included your spouse as non accompanying just to gain higher score; I mean with being honest to CIC. In my application I just mentioned that reason is "No valid Ielts for her". If anybody have come across such case please confirm or direct me to a link where I can check it out.

Regards

shibdutta

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hello Everyone,

If you have already received your PPR and planning to land (soft or permanent) in few weeks to few months, we have a whatsApp group.

who you will find in this group.

- people who have already landed, 70% people have landed here recently (max 1 year). They will be able to help you with things we need know before we fly. we share our experience in house and job searching.
- people who are planning to land soon. They share their preparation plan.
- as a group we meet regularly here in Canada, gives us an opportunity to be part of a bigger family.
- most of us are from India.

Ping me on whatsapp to join the group.
My WhatsApp No: +16478622434

NOTE: Its one of the few Spam-free WhatsApp groups on After PPR journey.

Thanks
Shiv

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
Greetings,

Here is the link for the watssap grp for Accountants and bookkeepers for CANADA.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/FxUKw8Y2ubo9d5qRVFGwFq

Thanks.

shots

Nov 27, 2017
HI Everyone ,

Expecting kind support from you .

Load my questions in mind and no clue what to do .

My husband applied for outland canada AOR : May
In December he got his PPR . Before PPR he sent mail to ottawa in August for martial status change but not received any reply from their end . After receiving PPR he mailed to ottawa that he wanted to add wife along with his visa application and necessary information was already updated through email . Within 2 days we got relpy that we have uploaded the documents and wife case is forwarded to delhi office .

I have following doubts :

I have mailed to delhi office but no response what to do in this case

My husband medical and PCC is expiring in april incase we didn't hear anything about me can he fly or he has to wait for my PPR ?

How long it will take my application to process

Ottawa are saying that they have uploaded my documents but in that we have not mailed PCC even they have not sent me medical request .Do they have really uploaded my documents ?

Friends please help us our case totally complicated ...