+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
yelena said:
I so wish I could be as optimistic as you are.. frankly, I lost all hope at this point. It's been over 6 months since AOR., or 10 days untill 7 months, which is even worse, and my BG still hasn't started. From what I am seeing, BG needs to go into progres before I get PPR..

I have seen so many cases where BG check never went into progress and people got PPR. Not being that optimistic but just considering your application from re-open date. I have seen you helping people, updating status over this forum. You are going to get to your goal soon. keep the hopes alive..

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjs said:
I have seen so many cases where BG check never went into progress and people got PPR. Not being that optimistic but just considering your application from re-open date. I have seen you helping people, updating status over this forum. You are going to get to your goal soon. keep the hopes alive..
I have also seen cases where BG never goes into progress, but those are usually from people getting fast PPRs, really early into the proces..

My last GCMS showed they have finished all of my checks, securtiy, criminality, medical, everything done.. the were reassesing our application beacuse I added my familly as accomapnying later in the proces, but even this was more than a month ago., so now I really don't see why there is a delay.

With my medical expiring soon, I really wish I get some update soon..

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
yelena said:
I have also seen cases where BG never goes into progress, but those are usually from people getting fast PPRs, really early into the proces..

My last GCMS showed they have finished all of my checks, securtiy, criminality, medical, everything done.. the were reassesing our application beacuse I added my familly as accomapnying later in the proces, but even this was more than a month ago., so now I really don't see why there is a delay.

I wish and pray for you Yelena..
Hope the PPR mail will be in your inbox soon

Amit

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
yelena said:

The pain is understandable, we know how tough it is to wait. but just hang in there. you ll get it..

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
greyhatbd said:

PASSPORT and COPR Received

Hello everyone,

Yesterday 22nd I collected passport along with COPR. I would like to thank everyone of this group for their valuable information.Please keep me in your prayers and those who did not get PPR yet and waiting - please " DO NOT WORRY" at all. CIC is working must faster now than before.

I wish you all the best and I will keep on visiting this Forum to stay updated and will try my best to help others as well :)

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!
Congrats on receiving your COPR :)

iwasjeff

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
08-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2015
IELTS Request
08-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
11-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
13-Jan-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
27-Jan-2016
yelena said:

I don't think this is always the case. Some people get PPR without BG ever going into process and it all changes at the end after PPR and they did not get the fast PPRs.

I am truly sorry how incredibly frustrating this whole thing might be for you, but if they wanted to reject you, they would've done it earlier. I honestly think the fact that you are still hanging in there is a good sign.

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
yelena said:
I so wish I could be as optimistic as you are.. frankly, I lost all hope at this point. It's been over 6 months since AOR., or 10 days untill 7 months, which is even worse, and my BG still hasn't started. From what I am seeing, BG needs to go into progres before I get PPR..
Hang on there, Yelena!
I've read of cases where BG went in progress several hours before PPR - that might be your case!
Also I've read about a guy who added his wife to his application close to the end of his process, and from that moment it took them 8 months to process his updated application - it sure sounds like hell of a wait, but he did get his PR in the end.
Did they request medicals for your family?

willpower7

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
File Transfer...
10th March 2016 (NDVO)
Passport Req..
19th April 2016
I recently received my GCMS notes.
It says Eligibility: Review required.
Security : Not Started.
Criminality : Not started.
R 10. : Ok

Last update by the agent was on -November 21st 2015. They haven't touched my file since.

Though in the agents review all the documents are verified and termed -OK.

What should i expect? My BG check has still not started.

Seniors pls provide ur inputs.

TIA.

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ellia said:
Hang on there, Yelena!
I've read of cases where BG went in progress several hours before PPR - that might be your case!
Also I've read about a guy who added his wife to his application close to the end of his process, and from that moment it took them 8 months to process his updated application - it sure sounds like hell of a wait, but he did get his PR in the end.
There's someone on Sept thread who added a spouse on Feb 8th and complaining but ironically got a PPR within an hour after posting.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaistheway said:
There's someone on Sept thread who added a spouse on Feb 8th and complaining but ironically got a PPR within an hour after posting.
I called them friday i added my spouse document in dec through CSE and agent said that they just got that papers crazy after 2 months they got my papers she were saying now that are elavorating your documents just follow up your email ...

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ellia said:
Hang on there, Yelena!
We have done our medicals upfront., and I already submitted everyones documents. We had a case od not accompanying to accompanying., so no additional documents were requested for that. They noted this change in my GCMS notes a long time ago..

I don't know why the delay, but since everyone is experiancing it, there is not much we can do but wait..

My gcms should be arriving within the next few days, but I suspect they will not have any new movement there.

I think they will have to make some changes to the system requirements, in the medical section really soon.. because they are starting to take longer and longer to resolve applications, and on the other hand they are asking people to do medical upfront. At this pace lots of people will end up having to do another medical, I seem to recall two cases lately on the thread "six months or longer", where CIC asked people to retake their medical as it was about to expire soon. This is unfair, costly and unefficiant to say the least :/

haris01

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
called CIC again number of times they say background check might take longer there are some additional verification they need to do and there are chances of refusal as there is no decision made yet.

refusal no refusal don't know... going to lose this dream job offer from Victoria...

bassamjh

Feb 13, 2016
Hi Haris, did they say why background check is taking so long? and what varfication are they looking for, do you know whats the background process that they do?

haris01 said:
called CIC again number of times they say background check might take longer there are some additional verification they need to do and there are chances of refusal as there is no decision made yet.

refusal no refusal don't know... going to lose this dream job offer from Victoria...

bassamjh

Feb 13, 2016
what does r 10 stand for?

what documents that were varified? can you please share more of gcms notes

willpower7 said:
I recently received my GCMS notes.
It says Eligibility: Review required.
Security : Not Started.
Criminality : Not started.
R 10. : Ok

Last update by the agent was on -November 21st 2015. They haven't touched my file since.

Though in the agents review all the documents are verified and termed -OK.

What should i expect? My BG check has still not started.

Seniors pls provide ur inputs.

TIA.

haris01

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Last week when I talked to an agent he said they completed the criminality check and now working on security check.

I called again today and 3 agents say they can't give more detail and there are additional verification checks they need to do to make a decision. So I am like I don't know never did anything criminal in my life

The only mistake I did was to take job with my last employer, not a place normal person would want to work at they didn't give me complete employment letters so that can be a check cic want to do.