+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all of you Aug guys, I wish you all the best. You have waited long enough. I hope you get your PPRs very very soon

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if cic follows any logic., it should start issuing ppr really soon.. if it takes 4 weeks to get copr papers, after you send your passport, and we are required to enter canada before our medica expires., in my case, this means I need to get ppr by mid march at the latest., othervise I will be forced to re take my medical, and honestly I don't know what the procedure is ( and I have doubts they know ) if medical expires after you are sent ppr but before you get your copr

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
yelena said:
if cic follows any logic., it should start issuing ppr really soon.. if it takes 4 weeks to get copr papers, after you send your passport, and we are required to enter canada before our medica expires., in my case, this means I need to get ppr by mid march at the latest., othervise I will be forced to re take my medical, and honestly I don't know what the procedure is ( and I have doubts they know ) if medical expires after you are sent ppr but before you get your copr
It's really unfortunate. I've read a case they actually asked the appicant to redo medicals just befoer PPR.
Hopefully yours won't be that way. you've really waited long enough and wish you the very best!!!

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
yelena said:
I am also aware that they can fast track your COPR (like within few days) after getting a confirmation from you if you could still land before your medical's expiry date.

Like one_Topsy said, let's hope it won't get to a situation where you would have to redo your medicals.

Really wish you all the best.

cake123

Aug 23, 2015
yelena said:
Hi yelena, how do I know when my med get expired?
Thanks a lot, good luck for all of us

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
Quick question, When does "Review of eligibility" status changes from "Review in Progress" to "Passed"? Means during the process or once CIC send out request for PPR? I just want to know that if CIC change this status like in a week, month or at end of the application?

I am asking this question because my work permit is going to expire in May and for extending my work permit "Review of eligibility" status should say "Passed".

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
EEapplicant said:
Quick question, When does "Review of eligibility" status changes from "Review in Progress" to "Passed"? Means during the process or once CIC send out request for PPR? I just want to know that if CIC change this status like in a week, month or at end of the application?

I am asking this question because my work permit is going to expire in May and for extending my work permit "Review of eligibility" status should say "Passed".

As per the discussions that i have been reading, it will be intact until you get your Passport Stamped.

Amit

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
EEapplicant said:

I think I saw people reporting their ROE staying "in progress" even after they landed. So it doesn't really reflect the actual status of your eligibility review.
I don't really have a solution for this case - maybe order GCMS and check what it says about ROE there? If you're in Canada, it should be free and (possibly) faster then when you're abroad.

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Hello Stuckers

We are stuck in here, aren't we. I am trying to locate that topic where all the 6 months and above processing time applicants are writing to see how many of us there is...

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Guys I got mail from VFS that decision dispatched from VO on 17/2/2016.

Please keep me in your prayers so I get the PP in hand soon.

Good luck to everyone :)

Tolucoded

Feb 18, 2016
Hi, I am a kenyan and presently in the USA with F1 visa and got student Social security SSN and driver licence. If I manage to get myself throught the border undiscovered into the Canadian territory without been noticed by the immigration, can I seek assylum and eill my application be accepted? If not, why does anyone think this will not work
Thanks

expressentryqueen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
January 14th
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
03-07-2016
Tolucoded said:
Hi, I am a kenyan and presently in the USA with F1 visa and got student Social security SSN and driver licence. If I manage to get myself throught the border undiscovered into the Canadian territory without been noticed by the immigration, can I seek assylum and eill my application be accepted? If not, why does anyone think this will not work
Thanks
You will not be accepted as an asylum seeker if you are coming in from the USA-Canada border. Check the link here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/inside/apply-who.asp

There is a Canada-USA Safe Country Agreement put into place which requires you to seek refugee protection in the first safe country you arrive in (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/inside/apply-who.asp). Since you have been living in the USA, you need to seek asylum there. There are 4 exceptions to this general rule but they are really hard to prove especially if there is history of you living in the USA for a considerable period of time.

Also, you may want to read up on the Asylum seekers section of this forum for more advice.

AMEM

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
IELTS Request
02-09-2015
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
LANDED..........
DD-03-2016
munika said:
Hello Stuckers

We are stuck in here, aren't we. I am trying to locate that topic where all the 6 months and above processing time applicants are writing to see how many of us there is...

Here you GO!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/those-who-waiting-express-entry-in-six-months-and-not-finalized-t317706.0.html

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
AMEM said:
Here you GO!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/those-who-waiting-express-entry-in-six-months-and-not-finalized-t317706.0.html
Thanks AMEM!! :)