+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

c.james

Jul 29, 2015
Shanksw007 said:
Is it AINP.
Hello again,

Yes I meant AINP, but certificate explicitly states you cannot use it for express entry. So what to do? make separate application - second application and keep express entry application active ?

Shanksw007

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
Doc's Request.
04- 09-2015
Nomination.....
AINP 15-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
15-11-2015
c.james said:
Hello again,

Yes I meant AINP, but certificate explicitly states you cannot use it for express entry. So what to do? make separate application - second application and keep express entry application active ?

Ok, so just make CSE to inform CIC about your AINP nomination, if it hasn't been more than 3 months since your application is in process, then wait till for 3 months are over, if you don't get DM or PPR then you can start preparing the forms and documents for your second application through AINP, i already got DM on my ECAS on the 49th day since i applied.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
kalkeya_thewarlord said:
guys

what does ECAS DM - <date> (5 Lines) means ?
It means that a decision has been made on your application. Are you under FSW? I saw that you didn't show the minimum required funds in your application..is that right?

anandg12

Jun 26, 2015
Any FSW outland receive a RPRF request? I got a request on October 9th and paid the fees on the 13th but no response afterwards. My background check still says "not started" and I submitted my FBI PCC on October 23rd.

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Hi guys,

I applied rcvd AOR on October 09, I am applying under CEC but currently in Canada with work permit.
When I applied I got a offer letter from my currently employer that after PR they will provide me with permanent position along with the ref letter.

When I submitted my application online I uploaded my old offer letter with LMO details along with new offer letter and ref letter.

Now I heard from one of my friend that his file got rejected because he added old and new job offer letters.

My I am thinking what will happen to my file as I did the same, can someone advise why that be an issue ?
Cannot they actually figure out what is what ?

Kindly advise

Thanks

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finally got my application in myCIC to show status, and my ECAS just started working again :) hurayyy

a question;

my application now says:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
A final decision has been reached Not Started

ecas has only two lines, recived your application and started procesing ( august 5).

According to this, is my application really behind now? Is your background check not started or not needed?

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
yelena said:
I finally got my application in myCIC to show status, and my ECAS just started working again :) hurayyy

a question;

my application now says:

ecas has only two lines, recived your application and started procesing ( august 5).

According to this, is my application really behind now? Is your background check not started or not needed?
Yaaayyy!! So no need to adopt you as my third kid no more, ha? :)

On a serious note though, why does ur back ground check say not needed at this time, while mine says not started? Whats the difference?

CALINA

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
expecto petronas said:
Guys....wat dose RCMP request and RCMP request for spouse means......?
just lil confused..
http://www.rcmp.gc.ca/en/steps-obtain-certified-criminal-record-or-vulnerable-sector-vs-check

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:

a question;

my application now says:

So happy for u yelena. U are a fighter.
This also gives us a ray of hope as well ..........that they are not sleeping and we are not forgotten , Something is happening on our files.

Good luck

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
Yaaayyy!! So no need to adopt you as my third kid no more, ha? :)

On a serious note though, why does ur back ground check say not needed at this time, while mine says not started? Whats the difference?
I wouldn go that far as to say I will not need to be adopted yet lol :p

I think bg not started is one step ahead of not needed.

Are all or most of your bc's at the not started stage?

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not needed at this time means they have not yet received an application for permanent residence from a person basically they have not opened a file or ecas has started processing.

Not started means that they have not begun the review of background information.example they are reviewing other aspects of your file..
That's my way to understand the 2.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I feel not started is also one step ahead.. Mine says not started I am a shot applicant though ❤

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
Yes I feel not started is also one step ahead.. Mine says not started I am a shot applicant though ❤
What does your background check says ?