+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Yes you are right he exactly asked me about my pay checks that how much i am getting i have a question malik he asked me if i m getting check's i said yes but in my bank statement most of trasactions is internet deposit as i deposit them online you know click picture n all is that gonna efect anywhere? And any idea how long after interview ?
Electronic submission won't be a problem. They might double check with your bank. I am not sure about timeline but verification is a good sign as I know they use to do that before as well.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malik85 said:
Electronic submission won't be a problem. They might double check with your bank. I am not sure about timeline but verification is a good sign as I know they use to do that before as well.
Bro many congrats you got ur passport back within 2 days fantastic...........very happy for u...and lets hope for best

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Bro many congrats you got ur passport back within 2 days fantastic...........very happy for u...and lets hope for best
Sorry its received in OTTAWA

Satine

Oct 3, 2014
Hi. Guys~
Everyone is waiting for good news. I just wanna share my timeline. It was a quick processing for me. :D

Inland. CEC
Application.AOR & BG in process: AUG 30
Medical exam passed: Sept 14
PPR letter: Oct 15
PP sent: oct 17
You will get a good news soon.
Good luck! ;D

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Satine said:
Hi. Guys~
Everyone is waiting for good news. I just wanna share my timeline. It was a quick processing for me. :D

Application.AOR & BG in process: AUG 30
Medical exam passed: Sept 14
PPR letter: Oct 15
PP sent: oct 17
You will get a good news soon.
Good luck! ;D

Wow that was quick... :) Congrats....
Are you Inland?
Can you please share ur Detailed Timeline ?

Satine

Oct 3, 2014
jemdill said:
Wow that was quick... :) Congrats....
Are you Inland?
Can you please share ur Detailed Timeline ?
LMIA. Score 1029
There.was no additional document request. I've got a ghost email Oct 7th. And....that is it. No more detail.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why would anyone contact you? That's bizarre lol I don't understand why people post there cell number on a forum for everyone To see :/

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Satine said:
LMIA. Score 1029
There.was no additional document request. I've got a ghost email Oct 7th. And....that is it. No more detail.

Thanks for the reply mate... Hope same will happen to all of us.. ;) ;D :D

santaita7

Sep 28, 2015
Hi all!

My application also had ECAS medicals update and now I have 5 lines in my ECAS. Those who of you who've received a passport request and are outside Canada, how does that work? Did you have to send it to Canada or to a local visa office?

Thanks!

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
santaita7 said:
Hi all!

My application also had ECAS medicals update and now I have 5 lines in my ECAS. Those who of you who've received a passport request and are outside Canada, how does that work? Did you have to send it to Canada or to a local visa office?

Thanks!
Usually your local visa office...

harry96

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Hi Guys,

Can anyone here tell me how much time did you receive on your immigration visa to land in Canada? Any response would be appreciated.

fsw2014 batch

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
tamajit_cemk said:
Guys I have got RPRF request on 7th October, which I paid on 9th October. What can i expect now? My timelines are given below.

ITA: 26th June
App submitted: 12th August
AOR: 12th August
Meds passed: 17th August
RPRF request: 7th October(paid 9th October)
Any update on your application? I have exactly the same timeline as you....