+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munika said:
So we received 2 messages on the account. None of them was decision made. One is request for schedule A for principal applicant, the other is fairness letter asking to provide medical exam for non accompanying family members (children from previous marriage) or letter of explanation. Which we did when submitting application. So I'm not really sure what to do and how now. We have 7 days top provide those.
The only difference is that letters were send from cpc Ottawa. So far it would only said cic gc at the end of the letter.
You got it today ?

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Yipes. Already contacting immigration lawyer to help us if possible.

inproxima

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munika said:
So we received 2 messages on the account. None of them was decision made. One is request for schedule A for principal applicant, the other is fairness letter asking to provide medical exam for non accompanying family members (children from previous marriage) or letter of explanation. Which we did when submitting application. So I'm not really sure what to do and how now. We have 7 days top provide those.
The only difference is that letters were send from cpc Ottawa. So far it would only said cic gc at the end of the letter.
Hi Munika. Could you please provide your timeline?

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Aor August 08
In Process & Medical Passed August 13
Celpip Request August 14
Submitted - same day
Schedule A request for Spouse Sep 04, submitted Sep 08
Schedule A request for principal applicant - Sep 25
Fairness letter request - Sep 25

rams2me

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapletrunk said:
Pls clarify, whats the definition for "Arranged job offer" Appreciate if you can give me a link. Thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

FOR FSW and CEC
"
A valid job offer has to be:

for continuous, paid, full-time work (at least 30 hours a week),
for work that is permanent and not seasonal,
skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
and either:

the employer making you the job offer must have a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment from Employment and Social Development Canada OR
you are currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on a Labour Market Impact Assessment, and
you are working for an employer listed on your work permit,
you are authorized to work in Canada on the day you apply for a permanent resident visa, and when the visa is issued, and
your current employer made you an offer to give you a full-time job if you are accepted as a permanent resident.
In other words, your job offer is valid, whether you are working in Canada or not, if your current or prospective employer:

has made an offer to give you a full-time, permanent, non-seasonal job if you are accepted as a permanent resident, and
has a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment from ESDC.
The only time the employer making you the offer does not need to get a new LMIA is when you are already working for them with a work permit that is based on an LMIA.

"

harsha5085

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 14 2014
Nomination.....
April 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 14 2015
File Transfer...
Schedule 4 request - 08/27/2015/Schedule A request- 09/17/2015
Med's Done....
09/08/2015
Oh my god ! I provided yes to job offer and said no to LMIA. I am working as a full time web developer since may 2014 does this impact my application? SOme body please help

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harsha5085 said:
Oh my god ! I provided yes to job offer and said no to LMIA. I am working as a full time web developer since may 2014 does this impact my application? SOme body please help
this depends on your points. did you claim 600 for LMIA?

harsha5085

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 14 2014
Nomination.....
April 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
09/08/2015
yelena said:
this depends on your points. did you claim 600 for LMIA?
No i didnt claim for it. I got PNP so my points are totally based on that.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so what exactly is the problem?

if you have a job offer, you should say yes ( as you did ), you don't have lmia, so say no ( and you did that ).

why are you worried?

harsha5085

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 14 2014
Nomination.....
April 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
09/08/2015
yelena said:
so what exactly is the problem?

if you have a job offer, you should say yes ( as you did ), you don't have lmia, so say no ( and you did that ).

why are you worried?
If you see the previous comments on offer letter in this page. They say that CIC is defining offer letter as follows
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

A valid job offer has to be:

for continuous, paid, full-time work (at least 30 hours a week),
for work that is permanent and not seasonal,
skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
and either:

the employer making you the job offer must have a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment from Employment and Social Development Canada OR
you are currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on a Labour Market Impact Assessment, and
you are working for an employer listed on your work permit,
you are authorized to work in Canada on the day you apply for a permanent resident visa, and when the visa is issued, and
your current employer made you an offer to give you a full-time job if you are accepted as a permanent resident.
In other words, your job offer is valid, whether you are working in Canada or not, if your current or prospective employer:

has made an offer to give you a full-time, permanent, non-seasonal job if you are accepted as a permanent resident, and
has a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment from ESDC.
The only time the employer making you the offer does not need to get a new LMIA is when you are already working for them with a work permit that is based on an LMIA.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Guys how many times are we going to discuss this. You only say "yes" to job offer when you have LMIA and claim points.
BUT, even if you said "yes" to job offer and then "no" to LMIA, you are fine and no reason to panic at all. And another thing in regards to "permanent" word missing on reference letter - this only applies if you have LMIA and claim 600 points.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok. sory if I am misguiding here.. I really don't know much about job offers as that was one of the rare things I didnt have to read about.. I dont have one :/

Why is that relevant if you are not claiming points for it? are you claiming some points?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
yelena said:
ok. sory if I am misguiding here.. I really don't know much about job offers as that was one of the rare things I didnt have to read about.. I dont have one :/

Why is that relevant if you are not claiming points for it? are you claiming some points?
I already explained it. Its not relevant if you are not claiming points for it. I don't have LMIA. So i said "no" to job offer even though i am a full time employee in Canada. BUT, even if you say yes, its not a big deal since you are not claiming any points for it. (grrrrr lets not discuss it again ;D)

harsha5085

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 14 2014
Nomination.....
April 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
09/08/2015
yelena said:

No Problem i am not claiming points for that. So Phil89 already answered my concern. Thanks for the support :)