+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
Guys sorry in advance as I am a sept applicant. But just want to know what the hell does it mean when you log
In to my cic and it says updated but no update?This has just happened a few mins ago? Any advice?:) is this quiet common ?:)
Check again in 2 hours and you will see what they updated ,was happen with me same thinks 2 weeks ago, i saw in my cic updated but there was nothing and 2 hours later i was able to see medical passed and BG in progress

hamsis

Aug 7, 2015
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 aug 2015
Hi guys
I tought cec much faster than other category, but in my situation isn't!!! :( :( no update since the date of process 26 august, no docs requested as i mention visa rejected for spouse and i, i think because i got rejected in the 1st attempt that's affect the 2nd??

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamsis said:
Hi guys
I tought cec much faster than other category, but in my situation isn't!!! :( :( no update since the date of process 26 august, no docs requested as i mention visa rejected for spouse and i, i think because i got rejected in the 1st attempt that's affect the 2nd??
Hello Hamsis , not to worry even my ecas was in process from Aug 26 but still lhavent heard anything from them

hamsis

Aug 7, 2015
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 aug 2015
kiran_6sb said:
Hello Hamsis , not to worry even my ecas was in process from Aug 26 but still lhavent heard anything from them
Finally there is someone with same timeline, thanks kiran i hope everything will be ok.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
msajmani said:
Weird!!!

I got an email from Ottawa as "final reminder" of the previous email which they sent me on 19th Oct.
Strange because i already sent them the reply next day for which i got acknowlegement....

This time they gave me a link in My cic to upload the documents... I uploaded it and sent the email reply as well... guess what... again i got the acknowledgement...!!!

the letter in my cic messages also says to reply directly to email .... however link to upload..!! lol CIC is playing jokes i guess...:) ideally shud've receievd atleast DM by now.... but unfortunately CIC works like this.....
i heard from another forum it's probably based on updates from the vo's that are getting messed up ;D good luck though, hopefully they send the dm correctly this time!

santaita7

Sep 28, 2015
Hi all,

I got the RPRF request yesterday. I didn't pay it upfront. Anyone else in the same boat? Fingers crossed for all of us!

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Banff2015 said:
MY bg went into progress 12 hours ago should I expect decision made or ppr soon?? It's been 4 weeks since any update and since I submitted scd a medical is passed and ecas is 5 lines with last one saying medical received any advice or tips or anyone else profile appeared like this in past?
I just cant help but laugh at this people...Tell me how are we supposed to know when you are going to get DM??? I thought the purpose of this forum was to share timelines and ideas and look for info and not asking silly and stupid questions OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hahah sorry buddy actually just noticed that comes across as spamming I will delete

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And there's is no reason to say these people your talking directly to me for *censored word* sake.

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
MY bg went into progress 12 hours ago should I expect decision made or ppr soon?? It's been 4 weeks since any update and since I submitted scd a medical is passed and ecas is 5 lines with last one saying medical received any advice or tips or anyone else profile appeared like this in past?
Each application is evaluated on its own merit and DM or PPR will depend on the application itself. Thus, it is hard to tell when they come.
They may ask for additional documents or may have to verify information you gave.

All the best and I hope you get a good response soon.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks :) did not mean to spam have deleted some of them cheers :)

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bahamas said:
Each application is evaluated on its own merit and DM or PPR will depend on the application itself. Thus, it is hard to tell when they come.
They may ask for additional documents or may have to verify information you gave.

All the best and I hope you get a good response soon.
hey my Background check still says ''not started''
around when does it usually changes..thanks

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
santaita7 said:
Hi all,

I got the RPRF request yesterday. I didn't pay it upfront. Anyone else in the same boat? Fingers crossed for all of us!
That's great! May I know your AOR DATE?