+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

satya.mnf

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hello friends, I am Inland FSW; AOR on Aug 8. I received GCMS notes today and below were the last comments from the CIC Immigration officer. To me it looks like I have cleared the eligibility. Your thoughts?

***AGENT REVIEW***POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All Police certificated on application; NRT.
EDUCATION DOCUMENTS Canadian Educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian institution recognized; Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE eligibility

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satya.mnf said:
Hello friends, I am Inland FSW; AOR on Aug 8. I received GCMS notes today and below were the last comments from the CIC Immigration officer. To me it looks like I have cleared the eligibility. Your thoughts?

***AGENT REVIEW***POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All Police certificated on application; NRT.
EDUCATION DOCUMENTS Canadian Educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian institution recognized; Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE eligibility
Eligibility Review includes many criteria, you can go cic web to find specific instruction.

and judging from your notes, you passed some, but there is more!

You can order another note once your case reached DM, and you will see more log registered in

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satya.mnf said:

Hi satya,

What does your back ground check says.
I filed around the same time and it still says not started. What about you??

I am fsw inland too

satya.mnf

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Mine as well says not started. I just don't want to get rejected after this long. But alas I can't do anything about it. GCMS notes did show that some movement is going on but overall eligibility review is still pending, which is the most important of all.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satya.mnf said:
Mine as well says not started. I just don't want to get rejected after this long. But alas I can't do anything about it. GCMS notes did show that some movement is going on but overall eligibility review is still pending, which is the most important of all.
GCMS notes are generated at the time you ordered it, it doesn't provide you any new information.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys i need suggestion from you guys

so this is happening with me second time ,i got 2 ghost email after application" updated "but nothing happened i got first one on 30 sept after application "update" and second one yesterday after application "update" ,no bg started yet mostly cec applicants got there bg check right away after submitting the application

should i order GCMS NOTES or i should wait some more days ..?

please give your valuable suggestion guys .. ??? ???

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
hello guys i need suggestion from you guys

so this is happening with me second time ,i got 2 ghost email after application" updated "but nothing happened i got first one on 30 sept after application "update" and second one yesterday after application "update" ,no bg started yet mostly cec applicants got there bg check right away after submitting the application

should i order GCMS NOTES or i should wait some more days ..?

please give your valuable suggestion guys .. ??? ???
I think you can order the GCMS notes to have a peak. It will tell you what they did on those particular days.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys why are people wasting there money ordering notes 2 months in to a potentially 6 month process just cause one or 2 got lucky does not mean we all are.. There is no reason why cic should have your case moved on any quicker 2 months is nothing. Since they said it would take min 6

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
Guys why are people wasting there money ordering notes 2 months in to a potentially 6 month process just cause one or 2 got lucky does not mean we all are.. There is no reason why cic should have your case moved on any quicker 2 months is nothing. Since they said it would take min 6
Notes are free. And there is nothing wrong in ordering them. Its your right to know what's happened with your application. I have ordered them once before for my wife's visa refusal and they were really helpful for my next application.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh shit I taught they were like 30
Bucks!!!?? How long does it take to get them ??

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
Oh *censored word* I taught they were like 30
Yes they are free and its always good to know what is going on with your application so why not ordering them if they gave you option for it and i think it takes around 1 month
malik85 said:
I think you can order the GCMS notes to have a peak. It will tell you what they did on those particular days.
Yes malik m goona do so just wana be on safe side thanks...

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the time you get them both of us will have received our ppr :p lol

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
By the time you get them both of us will have received our ppr :p lol
Haha i hope so...still i want to know what they did with our application during that time..what day what time everything haha..

tamajit_cemk

Jul 20, 2015
Guys I have got RPRF request on 7th October, which I paid on 9th October. What can i expect now? My timelines are given below.

ITA: 26th June
App submitted: 12th August
AOR: 12th August
Meds passed: 17th August
RPRF request: 7th October(paid 9th October)

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
Oh *censored word* I taught they were like 30
They are $5 if you select access to information and privacy act option is free. And it takes exactly 1 month for you to receive them.