+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

davesh

Oct 9, 2017
Hi guys ..,
Does anybody know about the speed of paper applications??
My online application was canceled by cic.. and they created another application
But my GCMS notes show that this new application is a paper application
So wanted to understand the speed of paper application
Medicals passed and ADNR stages over for new application

Hoora

Jun 22, 2016
Hello all,
i am cec april applicant
additional docs status: UPLOADED
this status is being there since few weeks.
any suggestions?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi,
I am a CEC applicat, AOR in April 8. It's been 3 months I have been in the same situation as you are right now... Actually on early August I submitted my CV and then there has been no update. So it is normal for CEC applicants I guess.

Reactions: vaev108

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Hey April 24th aor got rprf request on the 29th of november and paid it on the 30th I am CEC inland applicant what next guys it's been months of torture no PPR yet . Does it take longer to apply as a family ? All of us are in Canada.

Ethancc

Nov 24, 2017
Hey April 24th aor got rprf request on the 29th of november and paid it on the 30th I am CEC inland applicant what next guys it's been months of torture no PPR yet . Does it take longer to apply as a family ? All of us are in Canada.
What is your cic online status

vaev108

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
CEC
CEC outland- AOR April 8.

It's been a month that in Review of additional documents section I see this:
We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

But I have not received any massages yet!
I have no idea what they are doing there... Really frustrating!
Hi
did your Review of additional documents section was UPLOADED before We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details?
if so how long it took for you to change to current stage? I am in UPLOADED stage since few weeks.

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
What is your cic online status
After i uploaded the payment receipt for rprf it changed to IP2 and the additional documents : we need more documents to process your application has not changed yet . It means they haven't checked the receipt yet ? Will it change to no additional documents required once they take a look at the receipt ?

Last edited:

Hoora

Jun 22, 2016
Hi
did your Review of additional documents section was UPLOADED before We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details?
if so how long it took for you to change to current stage? I am in UPLOADED stage since few weeks.
For like a month after submitting my additional documents, the status was: we are reviewing your additional documents. Then it changed to "We do not need any additional documents at the moment", and now it says they need more documents to process the application and they let me know by sending a message.

Reactions: vaev108

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
For like a month after submitting my additional documents, the status was: we are reviewing your additional documents. Then it changed to "We do not need any additional documents at the moment", and now it says they need more documents to process the application and they let me know by sending a message.
Hey Hoora I am also on the same status after paying the RPRF fees ?

Ethancc

Nov 24, 2017
After i uploaded the payment receipt for rprf it changed to IP2 and the additional documents : we need more documents to process your application has not changed yet . It means they haven't checked the receipt yet ? Will it change to no additional documents required once they take a look at the receipt ?
I think you almost there, hang on

vaev108

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
CEC
Thanks

Ami Pori

Apr 6, 2017
hello guys, if anyone has any idea please shed some lights. my AOR: 28th May 2017. I already submitted my Singapore PCC once after get the IRCC request letter. But now after 5 months they again send me the request letter for Singapore PCC. My question is should I submit the same PCC which I get on 23rd July 2017 or should I apply for a new fresh PCC? This time they gave me only one month timeline. Don't understand can I upload the old PCC or apply for a new updated PCC though my previous PCC did not exceed 6 months?

Hoora

Jun 22, 2016
hi,
You mean you were asked to pay for RPRF fee, and then you paid for it and now you see the same message as I do "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details"???
Hey Hoora I am also on the same status after paying the RPRF fees ?