+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hey guys..I need your opinion. Is my application in IP1 or IP2?. My timeline is as follows:

FSW-O
Aor 10 april 2017
Med passed 25 Oct

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message
Review of medical results You passed themedical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Same situation here like you nothing changed only difference is I’m CEC+LMIA inland aor 18th April 2017

vaev108

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
CEC
Hey guys..I need your opinion. Is my application in IP1 or IP2?. My timeline is as follows:

FSW-O
Aor 10 april 2017
Med passed 25 Oct

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message
Review of medical results You passed themedical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
My opinion is ip1. because many told that the for 1p2, theback ground check should say "we are processing you back ground check".

Last edited:
Reactions: hopingtomigrate

davesh

Oct 9, 2017
Hi all...
Does anybody know about the speed of paper applications??
My online application was canceled by cic.. and they created another application
But my GCMS notes show that this new application is a paper application
So wanted to understand the speed of paper application
Medicals passed and ADNR stages over for new application

Hoora

Jun 22, 2016
Hi guys,

CEC, AOR, April 8.
Medical passed in April 11.
I have asked for Canada Police certificate for my husband in June.
We asked to submit our CV and publications in August 18.

Then there was no update on our application 2 months. I called the Case Processing Center on October 20 and I was told that Our Criminal check and Medical is passed... and we are under the security checks...

a few days ago I checked my account and saw my status as below:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I still have not received any massage from them. I am wondering what type of documents they may ask? Do you have any idea? considering the fact that we have already sent Police certificates, CV and publication list?????

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Same situation here like you nothing changed only difference is I’m CEC+LMIA inland aor 18th April 2017
Can't believe even April cec inland are waiting too while Sep & Oct are getting ppr!!! I'm Aug AOR cec inland, still waiting too....

veees

Sep 11, 2017
Hi guys,

CEC, AOR, April 8.
Medical passed in April 11.
I have asked for Canada Police certificate for my husband in June.
We asked to submit our CV and publications in August 18.

Then there was no update on our application 2 months. I called the Case Processing Center on October 20 and I was told that Our Criminal check and Medical is passed... and we are under the security checks...

a few days ago I checked my account and saw my status as below:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I still have not received any massage from them. I am wondering what type of documents they may ask? Do you have any idea? considering the fact that we have already sent Police certificates, CV and publication list?????
similar situation here, CEC inland, with spouse, AOR April 3rd; called on Nov 3, also said doing Security checks, I also asked how long it will take, the agent told me it may take 1 to 3 months.

sky_limit

May 1, 2008
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
LANDED..........
29-08-2017
Can't believe even April cec inland are waiting too while Sep & Oct are getting ppr!!! I'm Aug AOR cec inland, still waiting too....
Yep. Unbelievable. I was FSW-Inland with AOR on May 4th. It's been 3 months since I got COPR and 1 month since I got my PR card! Wonder what's the issue?!

sandra_i

Aug 31, 2017
Question. I submitted my passport on November 06 (21 days ago). I haven't received any messages from CIC and I'm getting worried. Any advice?