MEDS PASSED- July 27, 2017
Na1-july 27, 2017
Ip1-july 27,2017
Na2-july 28,2017
Ip2-oct 23,2017
Ppr-nov 9, 2017
Submitted requested passports-november 14,2017
Passport processed ready for pick up-november 17, 2017

I suggest you guys to order gcms notes to fully understand the progress of your application. I am currently pregnant with 11 weeks at passport request. We updated the visa office, they still approved the application.

Thank you for sharing all your timelines and experiences. Hoping for the good news to all. God Bless!

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy to announce that on 16 NOV during massive flooding by NDVO , I recieved PPR

Full Timeline

Aor- 4 April 2017
Med Pass - June 6
IP1- never saw
File transfered to NDVO on July 19

IP2- 16 Oct
PPR- 16 Nov

Single PCC - from India ( SSP office Punjab Police)
Self Employed Dentist

Single Applicant
Travel History - around 20 days in USA, two short trips to Canada 0ne week each, 3 trips to Australia one month each.

NDVO was just slow in issuing PPR, all files were stuck....and in one go they issued PPR to people from april to aug aor

I wish everyone else a speedy PPR and good luck in Canada.

I would make a saparate thread for documents I used for self emplyment ....please search for it if u are thinking of applying as self emplyed person..

Cheer

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, get this - a friend of mine filed his application last month as FSW and got his PPR request yesterday!!

I don't know what the heck is happening at CIC. But I have reached the dumps right now. Ordered a second set of GCMS. Not sure if anything will come of it.

How long should one wait to hear back from CIC for a PNP AOR? When is it time to give up? Comments anyone???????

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Happy to announce that on 16 NOV during massive flooding by NDVO , I recieved PPR

Full Timeline

Aor- 4 April 2017
Med Pass - June 6
IP1- never saw
File transfered to NDVO on July 19

IP2- 16 Oct
PPR- 16 Nov

Single PCC - from India ( SSP office Punjab Police)
Self Employed Dentist

Single Applicant
Travel History - around 20 days in USA, two short trips to Canada 0ne week each, 3 trips to Australia one month each.

NDVO was just slow in issuing PPR, all files were stuck....and in one go they issued PPR to people from april to aug aor

I wish everyone else a speedy PPR and good luck in Canada.

I would make a saparate thread for documents I used for self emplyment ....please search for it if u are thinking of applying as self emplyed person..

Cheer
Congrats.. hopefully the rest of us will get our PPRs soon.

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
So, get this - a friend of mine filed his application last month as FSW and got his PPR request yesterday!!

I don't know what the heck is happening at CIC. But I have reached the dumps right now. Ordered a second set of GCMS. Not sure if anything will come of it.

How long should one wait to hear back from CIC for a PNP AOR? When is it time to give up? Comments anyone???????
I'm also feeling really frustrated at the moment. By the time they Have a look at my file again I'll probably be ineligible. My first set of notes haven't come as yet. So now I've set myself a Dec 31 timeline. After that I'm taking a vacation and moving on. I'v decided not to put my life on hold any longer.

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
It’s already 7 month after got my aor 18thApril 2017 and still in progress Anyone get ppr yet who got their aor in April I’m inland CEC with LMIA with my spouse and only medical passed during 7 month.

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
It’s already 7 month after got my aor 18thApril 2017 and still in progress Anyone get ppr yet who got their aor in April I’m inland CEC with LMIA with my spouse and only medical passed during 7 month.
April 13 Inland CEC still waiting!!!!!!!

vaev108

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
CEC
same situation april aor, still waiting
ip2 since july 9

davesh

Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys..I need your opinion. Is my application in IP1 or IP2?. My timeline is as follows:

FSW-O
Aor 10 april 2017
Med passed 25 Oct

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message
Review of medical results You passed themedical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My background check is in process and I received an email from my agent today to pay the RPRF fee. The letter from CIC was dated 21 Nov.

It will be 7 months tomorrow.